It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jahbulon - Masonic god

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Moonchild, I read your last post, very unmasonic. I read this forum on a daily basis and the wording that you used was completely off. I can tell a Mason by his words, I've only been wrong once and I've got to say you sure don't sound like one.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
face it guys, if you call God by any name other than what is accepted by the fundamentists he becomes a Satanic God. So if you and the BIG GUY upstairs are on good terms with each other you must be a devel worshiper.

lost in the midwest

[edit on 17-8-2005 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Moonchild, I read your last post, very unmasonic. I read this forum on a daily basis and the wording that you used was completely off. I can tell a Mason by his words, I've only been wrong once and I've got to say you sure don't sound like one.

I second that notion.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
And what the hell would you know about this? now please will you shut up already with that garbage coming out of your mouth?

Hmmm...sounds like Memphis-Mizriam teaches you a LOT moonchild. Unfortunately NONE of it is Masonry...it's quasi-Masonry...fake-Masonry...

Nothing occult. No copulating in the Lodge, smearing bodily fluids on each other, etc.. You say we'd be the laughing stock of the occult world? Thank God for that!

Legitimate (read: REAL) Masonry has it's roots directly in the Grand Lodge of England. Anything else is spurious and irregular.

THAT'S what M-M is. Nothing but Masonic-pretenders.

For those interested, here's an interesting article with TONS of links...including the perverted rituals practiced by this group as well as those of the OTO (another perverse group of "pretenders")

user.cyberlink.ch...

The sad truth is, it's no wonder there are so many who are against Masonry when this perverse trash is passed-off as Masonry and outsiders don't know the difference. [sigh]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And what the hell would you know about this? Masonry is a lot broader than what you think it is. There is a lot of masonic bodies and institutions on this planet.
Masonry is far more than your rite alone.

YOU'RE telling ME this? I'm a member of several rites and branches of Freemasonry, while you are member of only ONE (supposedly).

Your ego is a lot larger than your actual knowledge

I find it amusing that you constantly slam me on my level of masonic knowledge, yet I have never discussed anything masonic with you, especially anything esoteric. How would you know? The rest of the brethren seem to feel very differently than you do.

And let me tell you this. You guys (masonic posers like you) are the laughing stock of the occult world.

Posers? Last time I checked, YOU were the one who belongs to an unrecognized 'masonic' body.

and the fact that you got your 32nd degree immedialty after the blue lodges just confirm this.

Who ever said I got my 32nd degree immediately after I was raised? I didn't join the Scottish Rite until more than a year after I was raised. Don't put words in my mouth, you don't know what you're talking about. And you sure as hell don't know what joining the Scottish Rite entails.

You guys are into masonry just for the pleasure of parading into your lambskin and white gloves. You dont know CRAP about what masonry really is. It is WAY MORE than just the boring theory on symbols and hiram and solomon etc etc.

Is it about threatening forum members with your "army of masonic wizards"? Is that what you call Freemasonry? How can we not know crap about what REAL Freemasonry is, when WE are REAL Freemasonry. YOU are NOT, we are! Our lodges descend from the UGLE, which is where Freemasonry started. Like Senrak said, anything else is spurious and irregular.

A TRUE mason would be glad to meet a brother from a different rite than his own, because he would be happy to grind theories and idea with him. He would actually learn out of it.

I LOVE to meet brothers from other parts of Freemasonry, but unfortunately you ARE NOT a brother.

well, im not surprised at all, since you actually did 4 degrees out of 32, and you are proud of it!!!

Proud of what? When did I state that I was PROUD of getting 32 degrees in a day? I'm not ashamed of it, that is how the Scottish Rite degrees are conferred now, in accelerated conferrals. I had no choice.

And by the way, not only have I received other Scottish Rite degrees since then, I have also participated in them. So until you know what you are talking about, keep your beak shut.

WAKE UP BUDDY. masonry is way more than just the scottish rite. Either you are ignorant, or you are brainwashed by your allegiance to one rite out of all those out there.

I am a member of more than one rite, just so you know.

If all those ''great masons'' (beethoven etc) that you quote so often would actually get to meet you, they would laught at you for your miserable and closed minded attitude of yours.

You can be as offended as you like, but the fact remains that what you are practicing is NOTHING like what regular Freemasonry is (if you are indeed even a member of the memphis rite, i have my doubts). Those that came before you twisted Freemasonry so far out of recognition that what you practice can no longer be considered Freemasonry.

have you ever thought about joining a regular lodge?

[edit on 17-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And what the hell would you know about this?

(snip)

Im seriously wondering where you got the idea that YOU were practicing the REAL masonry while dismissing all the other rites. Masonry is far more than your rite alone.

(snip)

This attitude youre having toward me is actually anti masonic because masonry preaches acceptance and tolerance. Your ego is a lot larger than your actual knowledge.

Wow. You sound very tolerant and accepting with that kind of language.

And bring on the elitist attitude:

You guys (masonic posers like you) are the laughing stock of the occult world. you are considered like furniture in a lodge. and the fact that you got your 32nd degree immedialty after the blue lodges just confirm this. You guys are into masonry just for the pleasure of parading into your lambskin and white gloves. You dont know CRAP about what masonry really is.

(snip)

...you are far from mastering the values taught by masonry. well, im not surprised at all, since you actually did 4 degrees out of 32, and you are proud of it!!!

(snip)

If all those ''great masons'' (beethoven etc) that you quote so often would actually get to meet you, they would laught at you for your miserable and closed minded attitude of yours.

now please will you shut up already with that garbage coming out of your mouth?

Is this the kind of tripe they are manufacturing in Montreal now?

Dude, if you're any kind of Mason at all, you have got to be the sorriest example I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. Your posts are at about an 8th grade level (despite the "language barrier", which I don't really believe is as much of a problem for you as you claim it is) and your tact and courtesy are practically non-existent. Even I, as a non-Mason, can see through this charade of yours. While you may be in some sort of occult group, you are certainly not up to the standard I typically see Masons displaying not only here but in everyday life.

Regardless of your Rite (which you seem to think is so superior to everyone else's), if you had received more education than the other Masons here, it would show in your posts and I assure you, Sir, it does not. If anything, your give yourself away as a fraud quite blatantly. But if you are not a fraud, then you are a disgrace to your Lodge, to your Brothers and to yourself. Is this the example you intend to set if you indeed are a Mason? By your actions alone, I would never join your lodge, whether it is considered clandestine or not.

So however you want to look at it, you're either a liar or you missed a few important lessons in those 32 degrees you supposedly received. Your conduct is very unbecoming of a brother. If you disagree with that, you might try reading your posts out loud at your next lodge meeting and see what everyone else thinks.

... That is, if you can rightfully even get in the door, which I highly doubt.

"Through their own words they will be exposed." --- Sinead O'Connor

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Legitimate (read: REAL) Masonry has it's roots directly in the Grand Lodge of England. Anything else is spurious and irregular.

Don't forget the Grand Lodges of Scotland and Ireland

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

are the laughing stock of the occult world

Oh dear lord no, not the laughing stock of the occult world, how dreadful.

external imageexternal image
Sorry man, couldn't resist!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Nygdan]

Cug

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

For those interested, here's an interesting article with TONS of links...including the perverted rituals practiced by this group as well as those of the OTO (another perverse group of "pretenders")

user.cyberlink.ch...

Oops senrak is going back into troll mode, koenig's site is the OTO's version of Freemasonrywatch.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I can't believe Nygdan and Axeman are still doing their thing, even all the while denying their own pursuit of brotherly acceptance.

Yes, ignorant masons are the 'laughing stock' of the astral projecting crowd. And no,not the ones who 'go to really cool places', more like the ones who inspired
"Being John Malkovich"

"you are considered like furniture in a lodge."
I wish I could copyright, no no,TradeMark this sentence! Pure gold!

Yes, they are there to be nothing but drained, but the alcohol and fellowship soon takes your mind off such things. So whats a good Masonic joke, guys?

Must be some good 'insider' ones, eh? Ja, Baal, and El.
JBL

Preeeetty simple, huh? On is really not significant, unless it is more Amon? "The Hidden One" of Egyptian life,
"His lofty position gave him the humble title "lord of all gods"

df1

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
So whats a good Masonic joke, guys?

A little before Lodge is about to open an old man totters up to the Tyler and says, "I'm here to receive my 2nd degree." Well, they all look at this guy, who really is older than dirt, and they ask him to explain. "I was entered on July 4, 1922. Now I'm ready for my 2nd degree." So they go scurrying for the records, and sure enough, there was his name, entered on July 4, 1922. "Where have you been all these years? What took you so long to be ready for your 2nd?" they ask. Reply: "Learning to subdue my passions!"

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hmm, I suppose you are right about that being an inside joke, I knew Masonry had humor somewhere, you just never see it except in a really bad light here on the forums.

I always liked the one about what the young apprentice, on his first night, well, with a Knight.

"Well I'll be buggered!"

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
nice JBL joke.

also manufacturing speakers, there is the company BOSE . (get it?)

heres my joke *drum rolls*

"How many Masons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

1. It's a secret.
2. Three or more.
3. You need a Secretary to read the minutes of the last light bulb changing, a Master Mason to change the light bulb, and a Past Master to sit on the sideline and say "That isn't how we did it."
4. Change it! My grandfather donated that light bulb!

"How many Past Masters does it take to change a light bulb?" "Why change it...it always worked before?"

20, as follows:
2 to complain that the light doesn't work.
1 to pass the problem to either another committee, Temple Board or Master of the Lodge.
3 to do a study on light in this Lodge.
2 to check out the types of lights the Knights of Columbus use.
3 to argue about it.
5 to plan a fund-raising dinner to raise money for the bulb.
2 to complain that "that's not the way we did it before."
1 to borrow a ladder, donate the bulb and install it.
1 to order the brass memorial plate and have it inscribed.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I can't believe Nygdan and Axeman are still doing their thing, even all the while denying their own pursuit of brotherly acceptance.

When has anyone even asked me anything along those lines? I am not a mason. Axeman has allways been forthright about having applied to masonry. So whats the last bit?

As far as 'doing my thing', true enough, spreading a little mischeif here and there, pushing things out of order, ya know, the good stuff.

I mean COME ON! Hermetic Barbie! Thats so funny its nucking futz! If only it were real!

"Being John Malkovich"

Awesome movie.

I wish I could copyright, no no,TradeMark this sentence! Pure gold!

Its like that episode of south park where the one set of kidsare playing karate-ninjas, and then they come across Dr Chaos.
The first bolts of the MAGE WARS are starting rite here!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Fascinating. In Masonic circles the Furniture of the Lodge consists of those things with which a Lodge cannot be opened without first furnishing the Lodge with them.

The Holy Bible
The Square and Compasses.

Without these things, no Lodge can be opened. This is used in a more ancient meaning of the word furniture, and means as described above that there can be no Lodge at all without first being furnished with a Sacred Book, the Square and Compasses.

Therefore this would not be insulting to a Mason at all. It would be common knowledge among Freemasons as well, and probably would not be used in an attempt to "insult" from one Mason to another.

This in itself makes me question whether this Clandestine Mason is even that.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What do you call a Fellowcraft with a lisp?
Alive!

I'll be surprised if anyone BUT a mason gets this one.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
What do you call a Fellowcraft with a lisp?
Alive!

I'll be surprised if anyone BUT a mason gets this one.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

Very good seb

Non-masons who really are knowledgeable about the Craft could get this. The answer is not available, however, on any conspiracy site that I know of...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
(Edit because there's no use in picking a fight with the OTO right now...everything else that's going on is too much fun)

[edit on 18-8-2005 by senrak]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've heard that the French lodges are "Irregular" because they allow atheist into the lodge. (Discussion-not- teaching)

I wonder what they would say about Montreal.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I've heard that the French lodges are "Irregular" because they allow atheist into the lodge. (Discussion-not- teaching)

Not all French lodges are Irregular, There are currently two or groups claiming to be the Grand Lodge. One group was reconized and the other wasn't. I belive the above mentioned reason was part of it, I all heard it was that they allowed weman to join. To the best of my knowlege, but I might not have all the facts. Besides I can't speack French

lost in the midwest

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join