It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military finds chemical site in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
us.cnn.com...

Wow! If this proves to be a wepons lab that is churning out death, it will take the war on terror in Iraq to level we never seen before

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow, imagine that. At the 11th hour weapons are found! We're making progress now.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't see anything on the DoD website or Centcom:
www.defenselink.mil...
www.centcom.mil...

It will be interesting to find out what chemicals they are and when they were put there.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Makes you wonder why they didn't plant it there sooner.

Actually, if it's a real insurgent lab then it might explain why there are reports of OSB making his way to Iraq. He would definitely want a) access to such equipment for his future plans, and b) would want to be around to claim leadership responsibility if they use chemical weapons on American troops. It would reinforce his role as a major leader amongst Islamic Extremists.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
well we can only assume what it's for. can't just jump out and make conclusions as previous sites have been found which none pointed for biological/chem warfare.

The statement said military investigators have yet to determine what the chemicals were being used to make.

but good find.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow..... Saddam has been captured for over 2 years and he still managed to keep making chemical weapons from his prison cell!

What a load of BS....

Notice how the author of the thread made a quick one line thread with no input into the subject whatsoever...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
CPYKOmega
I thank you very much for adding such valuable content to the thread... not

At the time of the original report there was very little info available. I guess you got up on the wrong side of the bed today ... Let's hope tomorrow is a better day for you

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yah but the report says nothing other than possible Dual Purpose stuff - yes?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
absolutely agree dallas

quote from the updated CNN story

us.cnn.com...

We have nothing to indicate there's anything specifically going on here," he said. "We're still just in the process of analyzing things and trying to get intelligence to find out just what was going on."

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
bet they found them under saddams bed were he cuddles and kisses with them.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did they find the yellow cake that Saddam buy in afrrica or he just eat it before they found him?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This thread has got to be up for the 'most one line replies ever' (I thought warnings were given for this misdemeanor?)
Come on people, get a grip and discuss the topic mentioned

Thats what ATS is all about................

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well because we couldn't find WMD's in Iraq it looks as though the Resistance is going to make some for us.
Isn't that nice!! Bush can't have been the only one to have been disappointed with Saddam disposing of his countries entire WMD stockpile, some of Iraqi the people could have used them too!
That's if you believe CNN of course (not quite as bad as Foxy News I guess).

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The defenselink website has the story up now:
Apparently, they feel it was constructed by insurgents, not left over from Saddam.

More pictures on the site
defenselink.mil

[edit on 13-8-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
This thread has got to be up for the 'most one line replies ever' (I thought warnings were given for this misdemeanor?)
Come on people, get a grip and discuss the topic mentioned

Thats what ATS is all about................

Ya, but it is against the TOS for the originating author to just post a news article link with no input into the topic whatsoever. I suggest the original author take a look at the TOS again.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ya, but it is against the TOS for the originating author to just post a news article link with no input into the topic whatsoever. I suggest the original author take a look at the TOS again.

Omega, It would appear that you still have the same bee in your bonnet....

The input I put in was very specific

Wow! If this proves to be a wepons lab that is churning out death, it will take the war on terror in Iraq to level we never seen before

I think you need to get over it

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The thread is pathetic. One-liners out the butt, and whiney-shiney people crying for nothing.

DG was going to be the first person to get blasted, but when I went to find the warn button, I couldn't see anything but the avatar! Every time I tried to refix my gaze to the buttons, my eyes went right back up to Alba's beautiful - smile.

Now, since I couldn't warn DG, it would be wrong to give the rest of you any warns, except this group warn - GROW UP!!!!!

Now, if you all will excuse me, I've got to spend a little while looking at DG's avatar to see if it is in accordance with ATS standards.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hee Hee...Knock yourself out TC.

Turns out this wasnt left over from Saddam so my speculation was pretty good.

PS>> I was told i had the proper amount of clothing on. Its hot in Cape Cod

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

DG was going to be the first person to get blasted, but when I went to find the warn button, I couldn't see anything but the avatar! Every time I tried to refix my gaze to the buttons, my eyes went right back up to Alba's beautiful - smile.

She's smiling? I never got that high....

Bad Gaz! Bad Gaz! Seriously....umm....what were we talking about again?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger

I think you need to get over it

I think you need to get over the fact that this war on terrorism is NOT REAL! Well not real in the sense people think it is. It was started for one reason. Global Domination by the New World Order. To create a One World Order with One Government. Many people on ats would likely agree with my hypothesis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join