It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Lawyers: Mohamed Atta Off-Limits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
9/11 is completely the fault of the Bush administration, its all about oil and bush could have stoped it but did not out of greed.

We have to agree to disagree then.

Oil is one thing and we have already spent more on Iraq than we will ever get in oil from them......

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I dont doubt this, your absolutely right that clinton had no morals and commited treason by selling missile technology to china. No one stops and thinks where did they chinese get the technology to go into space in 04, mr clinton. I have no problem with any country going into space and i hope there are more that do push toward that goal, but think about it, all it would take is to strap a nuclear warhead to that rocket. The things that moron clinton did are coming back now to bite us in the ass, yet history will blame bush

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhanThe things that moron clinton did are coming back now to bite us in the ass, yet history will blame bush

Not to those wo actually know history and dont get it from ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
People fail to see the bigger picture. The Clintonites and Bu#es are just two different management teams in the USA PLC.

With Peak Oil on the horizon a plan was needed to address future US energy security issues. The Clintonites didn't have one so the Bu#es approached the board of USA PLC (Wall Street & Big Money) with theirs. Thus the masquerade that was the 2000 election took place and the Bu#es officially took office and put their plan into action.

The rest as they say, is history.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Actually I like Bush more now than ever, reasoning is , no one has pissed the liberals off more and how can you not like a guy like that?

Ed, I think we disagree about pretty much everything, but I like your sense of humour.

Bush is a GOD fearing man and that is what you liberals HATE about him.

No, he says he is, but his actions are evil.

Just imagine how many things the US currently do Jesus would have spoken up against. I can see this and I'm not even a Christian. Just a man of humanity.

Deeds not words matters.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well I disagree, as God uses nations to render judgement, He has many times in the past. Is the Iraq war a legit war? I would say yes, Jesus might say something different, as a matter of fact He probably would.

I fall short and am not worthy.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So, if you disregard the new testament in favour of the old, doesn't that make you Jewish rather than Christian?

Anyway, how can you know this is gods judgement, and not simply the actions of evil men? As I'm not Christian, it seems clear to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekko
So, if you disregard the new testament in favour of the old, doesn't that make you Jewish rather than Christian?

Anyway, how can you know this is gods judgement, and not simply the actions of evil men? As I'm not Christian, it seems clear to me.

I would think that yes, if you did not accept the new testament and Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of humanity, than you are more or less jewish.
I mean that makes sense to me.

As whether or not we know its God's will, i suppose you do what you think is right and have faith that God will make his will known.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
First of all, I am not a liberal simply because I detest political corruption.

quote:
Bush is a GOD fearing man and that is what you liberals HATE about him.

If Bush is a GOD fearing man, then I'd have to say he has plenty to fear.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekko

The New Testament was a fullfullment of the Old Testament in a way. To disreguard the new in favor of the old would tend to be Jewish.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I find it astonishing that my fellow Christians on this board seem to be the most arrogant, acerbic, angry and mean spirited of any folks here. Much more willing to criticize and judge than the agnostics and atheist.

Yes edsinger all we Christians fall short and aren't worthy but this cannot be used as an excuse to continue in our hateful ways. Shouldn't we as Christians embody the true spirit of Christ and ask ourselves. "What would Jesus Christ do or say?"

It's so easy to feel superior knowing you are blessed. That is why it is so important to walk in the spirit or be the worst kinde of hypocrite.
Sorry to get so far off topic.

This is just the way I see it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Yes edsinger all we Christians fall short and aren't worthy but this cannot be used as an excuse to continue in our hateful ways. Shouldn't we as Christians embody the true spirit of Christ and ask ourselves. "What would Jesus Christ do or say?"

This is just the way I see it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can not argue with that logic, by my Savior is attacked consistanly in this forum, I will defend him! He died for me and everyone else.

As for the hate, I dont hate, I just get sick of hearing Bush bashing all the time. There are many young that come in here and they need to see the other side of the story as to form their own educated position..

You are in the land of the Tulipwalker when you log in to ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I can not argue with that logic, by my Savior is attacked consistanly in this forum, I will defend him! He died for me and everyone else.

I was unaware that God needed to be defended. I know that at times I feel the need to defend my ego when my ideas and beliefs are threatened.

God loves the Tulipwalkers too. I feel that God is a loving God. I'm sure you describe me as a Tulipwalker but I can love you regardless of your beliefs.

]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Very simple really,

Mat 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Edsinger, I believe you are sincere in your faith to God, but it seems that many Christians
have forgotten the whole point of what Jesus was trying to teach us about humanity and how we should treat each other.

I do not support any manner of hate and violence, but I also see how easily the masses can be mislead
by those who profit from our deepest personal beliefs.

This whole attitude of religious superiority by one faith or another is the root cause of most of the world's
misery.

In my view, each organized religious denomination attempts to justify their portion of the collection plate pie by manipulating the masses with fear to gain money, power and political influence.

Personaly, I believe God is shaking his head in disbelief that all of us have gotten it all so wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Can we get back on topic, or will this thread continue to degenerate into a religious argument?

The situation is this: Able Danger could track and gather info on Atta and his gang as long as they were not within our borders.

Once Atta legally entered the US with a visa or a green card, AD could not pass the info to the FBI because of a law prohibiting it.

So Atta and his gang were free to plot and carry out their attack without being hampered by US Law Enforcement simply because they were in the country legally.

It really doesn't matter who sponsored the idiotic law, does it? Although we all know where it came from.

Am I leaving anything out?

Rights came before safety in this case. Rights for a terrorist who was not even a citizen. We paid dearly for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Rights came before safety in this case.

You nailed it!

And to your last statement, doesnt this sound a bit like the argument against the Patriot Act?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join