It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America turning against it's own people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
dont think this is happening in the uk yet. yes the country is being destroyed but they havent got that far down the line.
however no doubt its in the pipeline or at least somebodys wet dream.
UK is the last great refuge.

MBF

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
It was medication - perscribed by my doctor here, but ordered from a pharmacy with reasonable prices.

But the point was that it didn't say that on the lable - as far as they knew, it could have been a thick birthday card with money in it. It comes on cards, like birth control.

I don't blame you one bit for getting your medication from another country. The drug prices in this country are outragious and the citizens of this country should have any option to obtain medication anywhere they they can get it cheaper.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Check this out. I am a school bus driver for my son's district. We get paid better than most districts. The health insurance (if I decided to take it) would actualy cost MORE than I earn in a year! No kidding.
Also, we use to have insurance. Just one of the inhalers my husband uses was almost 40$ with the insurance. When we canseled the insurance and had to begin self paying... the same inhaler was almost 1/2 the price.
And doctors visits... they charge 55$ if you have insurance. The insurance pays. If you don't have insurance, the price goes up to 75$.

edit to remove quote of entire previouis post

[edit on 17-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

MBF

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I know where you are coming from. I'm a farmer and the govt has been giving me trouble for a few years now. They tried to foreclose on me two times when THEY owed me money. They have caused me to lose most of the land that I was farming. According to their figures, if I have a good crop this year, I'll only clear $95. That's for the entire year. So I don't have any insurance either. I had to give it up a few years back when the bill came, it was twice what I had in the bank.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
America turning against it's own people?

Genecide or Suicide?
Civil Gesnuicide?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
America isn't turning against it's people... The people are divided thanks to party politics, America knows better, I guess these days another word for America could be founding father's since they made America what it stands for..However what it stands for in these days is totally out of whack with what it was meant to be.

Liberals are discusted with the right, Republican's are discusted with the left. Ears are closed up automatically on both sides when they hear opposition....

It' not healthy. If me and my husband did that all the time, one of us would die from high stress level and or stroke.

This is what people go to counselling for. "lack of communication"

This is beyond dangerous. It's unhealthy, and Un American.

And if you don't want to be a slave you don't have to... Just declare your soverigninty, get away from government ID cards, money, credit cards, and check books, and be on your merry way. You can make money under the table if thats what your worried about. I wouldn't personally have a bank account because skip tracer's can find you if they're hired by the government... If you really want to be free, go the expat way, move far away, claim a new identity and never look back.

www.escapefromamerica.com...

I get their issues emailed to me every month.

Interesting articles.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The government wants us to all be slaves. If they do it slowly, we'll be voluntary slaves before we even know we are slaves.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
The government wants us to all be slaves. If they do it slowly, we'll be voluntary slaves before we even know we are slaves.

What boggles my mind is why people think that the fight for freedom is over??? Just because many many people died over the years fighting for it doesn't mean we're free and clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join