It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Government involved with Child Abuse and Pedophilia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is from the same story from the documentary above. Here is a site that says Paul Bonnacci was awarded a million dollars from winning a court case for the actions of Lawrence King. www.raven1.net...

Thing is, there is politicians, policeman, media people, government agencies, social workers, school teachers, catholic priests, NAMBLA, business men and more all involved. Though I don't know of any Masonic connection there. The closest thing is that the Ak-Sar-Ben Board of Directors may be involved.

As far as false memory syndrome, there seems to be some speculation on it's origins. This topic of ritual abuse and pedophile rings seems be viable to me, though I can not see why Freemasons are singled out. I may not be seeing the whole picture. Though I can see why someone would be abhorred by such condemnations of an organization they are a part of, I wonder... Not to be accusatory, but if a mason was blamed for molestation I think a fellow mason would be biased (so would an anti-mason). I just hope everybody's keeping an open mind because whatever your preference in illusion is, evil is all around you in all forms of life.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stegosaur

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Sorry, but just the fact that there's been DISCUSSION (NOISE) about all this should have others PAUSE and STEP BACK and reconsider if they really want to join something that has been tainted by these horrible stories.

FYI:
I would like to point out to everyone who believes that this poster is fabricating CRAP in order to generate (as she puts it) NOISE and to stir up the drama...

I've seen her point count go up 1500+ just today alone. I'm not contributing to any more of this garbage.

Now you're manipulating what I say.

Tsk tsk, you know better dino. Go back in your shell of ignorance.

First of all, where do I SAY that I'm here to generate NOISE?

I didn't mean NOISE as in THIS THREAD, I meant the horrible stories and survivors that are SPEAKING UP ABOUT IT! IT = The Subject of the thread.

Talk about reading what you only want to read. The hypocrisy.

And "As she puts it?" Wrong in two ways. First, I'm not a girl.
Second, you're putting words in my mouth.

Now reread what I wrote and get back to me with a nicer tone

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Masons are not the only ones involved or accussed (through proper, official channels) but they are the ones who claim to be, only benevolent, yet refuse to join the fight for justice for the victims of these horrors. Why not use that world wide fraternity to track down and stop these indivduals instead of insulting and belittleing the survivers who dare to speak out about what is still going on every day, all over the world?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
I'm sorry but when I read something like this, it makes me vomit.

www.stopchildrape.info...

It should, otherwise I would suspect your morality and you humanity; I already suspect your ethics.

It also furthers my disgust with Secret Societies to whole new level.

Supporters of Crowley should be aware of this little quote:

"A white male child of perfect innocence and intelligence makes the most suitable victim."

- Scarlet and the Beast," Vol. 1, pp. 775-776

Well waddya know, Crowley sure knows how to pull a doozy!

I get it. You have no clue and won't listen. Now STFU and listen instead of babling to hear yourself sound important.

Hey sebatwerk, Cug, Masonic Light, wanna join me in this protest?

Count me in on the protest, just get the culprits right. It ain't Masons doin' it. Posting shocking websites and unfounded accusations serve only to show your own stupidity and reinforce it in others.

How can anyone in their right mind even consider joining Freemasonry when there's obviously a sinister side to it?

With such a complete decline in morality in todays world; How can any honest and upright man not consider joining to help right society? We're already experiencing the effects of declining membership in organization like Freemasonry, Lions Club....etc... How can any sane person not embrace organization which hold traditional values and morality above all else? I'll postulate it's fools like you and suzy havenoclue with personal agendas based in some misguided religious beliefs preached by a misguided and ill informed individual.

All you've done is show that you are predisposed to suspicion and hatred.

I am sorry for you and your kind, it must me difficult not being able to trust. It must be hard to not be able to see innocence for innocence. It must be impossible to think for yourself.

[edit: Removed pictures of perfectly good people being stupid]

[edit on 12-8-2005 by AngelWitch]

[Sorry MM but...]
....Stupid monkeys; not just for riding the short bus anymore.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes I have a personal agenda, that the whole world join together to stop any more children and adult survivers from more harm and insult.

I would like to see all brother/sisterhood fight for those too small to be heared above the 'false memoury' lie. THAT IS MY AGENDA.

Is it not worthy of shareing with conspiracy site members?

If your mother, father, loved one was accused and your child was the victim where would you stand when truth and proof stood in opposite corners?

Are you saying that eye witness reports aren't enough proof?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Masons are not the only ones involved or accussed (through proper, official channels) but they are the ones who claim to be, only benevolent, yet refuse to join the fight for justice for the victims of these horrors. Why not use that world wide fraternity to track down and stop these indivduals instead of insulting and belittleing the survivers who dare to speak out about what is still going on every day, all over the world?

Actually I've heard Masons are asking for measures to help keep find missing children. The intent behind these actions has been subject of discussion in this very forum. Here you go, Suzy, www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Cattlest]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yes I have a personal agenda, that the whole world join together to stop any more children and adult survivers from more harm and insult.

Okay !!! We're all together

I would like to see all brother/sisterhood fight for those too small to be heared above the 'false memoury' lie. THAT IS MY AGENDA.

Okay...

Is it not worthy of shareing with conspiracy site members?

Not without proof. Any poof can dream up a lie.

If your mother, father, loved one was accused and your child was the victim where would you stand when truth and proof stood in opposite corners?

....Uhhh....WTF are you talking 'bout?!!? It's obvious, my child would be the only voice I need to hear.

Are you saying that eye witness reports aren't enough proof?

Nope. I'm saying that reports from someone as delusional as you with no evidence; isn't going to convive me or anyone else.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlest

Actually I've heard Masons are asking for measures to help keep find missing children. The intent behind these actions has been subject of discussion in this very forum. Here you go, Suzy, www.abovetopsecret.com...

That would be CHIP. The CHild Idetification Program, I have participated in this for the past 2 years in my town. The parents walk away with a valuable data at no cost and nothing is retained by the Masons other than how many.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch

Originally posted by Cattlest

That would be CHIP. The CHild Idetification Program, I have participated in this for the past 2 years in my town. The parents walk away with a valuable data at no cost and nothing is retained by the Masons other than how many.

Sorry but if the police have the info. then the brother/sisterhoods have it to and my experience is you can't trust secret societies. They should be tracking perpertrators not their children when it's already too late. They should be 'dobbing in' their mates who prey on children instead of giving them alibies and glowing references.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sorry but if the police have the info. then the brother/sisterhoods have it to and my experience is you can't trust secret societies. They should be tracking perpertrators not their children when it's already too late. They should be 'dobbing in' their mates who prey on children instead of giving them alibies and glowing references.

Are you that dense? The parents keep EVERYTHING, if the kid comes up missing, they turn the packet over to the police. The police do not have it. Try to stay close to earth, and make your posts a little more coherent. Not sure if you need to go up or down on the meds, but somewhere there is a chemical imbalance.
www.masonicinfo.com...

I would look closer to home for child molesters. Christianity has not been turning out pillars of the community latley. What with BTK, and all of the RCC shenanigans.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Children rape is against so many of the values masonry taught me I have a hard time finding this credible. Especially from a new age site like this,

It seems that the word ''Mason'' attracts attention. If the title was ''protect our children from rape'' no one would give a damn, but ''protect our children from the masonic government rapes'', NOW THAT CATCHES THE EYE, no?

Scarlet and the beast makes sense, as Crowley, master Therion, liked to call himself the beast. And scarlet is any women he has sex with (He call them scarlet ladies). Here you go scarlet and the beast procreating and giving birth to moonchilds. (not me)

And when he meant ''victim'' he did NOT meant RAPE VICTIM, he meant victim in a magick way.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sorry but if the police have the info. then the brother/sisterhoods have it to and my experience is you can't trust secret societies.

The bad guys don't come in. Freemasons aren't secrective, all who know me know my Masonic affiliation.

They should be tracking perpertrators not their children when it's already too late. They should be 'dobbing in' their mates who prey on children instead of giving them alibies and glowing references.

I wish it I could prevent even one child from having this done to them

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy

Are you that dense? The parents keep EVERYTHING, if the kid comes up missing, they turn the packet over to the police. The police do not have it. Try to stay close to earth, and make your posts a little more coherent. Not sure if you need to go up or down on the meds, but somewhere there is a chemical imbalance.

Oh if only there was only medication for folk who put their pride and that of their mates above protecting and supporting the far too many victims/survivers of the cold, heartless, insulting powerfull.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am not a mason, but I will stand up for people when others outright slander, and bring bull# allegations.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I can't believe you people are taking this thread so seriously.

Methinks the author of this thread is mighty happy with all the points that he has gained from getting people to pay attention to this post by giving it a clever, if not trollish, theme.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
thats the point of all of her threads.

My only fear, is that ACTUAL pedophiles/ crimanals wil be attracted to various "secret societys". I could realy care less what a holy roller thought, but peaking some fiends intrest ( all the sex magic referances) worrys me.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is a topic of interest of mine, though I think freemasons are unfairly singled out. This will be my last post.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy

Oh if only there was only medication for folk who put their pride and that of their mates above protecting and supporting the far too many victims/survivers of the cold, heartless, insulting powerfull.

There is only truth in life, you have chosen lies

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I can't believe you people are taking this thread so seriously.

Methinks the author of this thread is mighty happy with all the points that he has gained from getting people to pay attention to this post by giving it a clever, if not trollish, theme.

I would think that the author just cares more about the young and powerless than the feelings of the secure who care more about their pride than listening to and supporting those so horrorbly hurt.

Oh and I am far from a holy roller. Raised in a Catholic/occult family cured me of following any of the other" big lies".

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I would think that the author just cares more about the young and powerless than the feelings of the secure

Oh, yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Look, maybe the author isn't about points, but he sure as hell isn't about justice! The author cares about making Freemasons look bad, and warping all possible information to suit his twisted agenda.

You anti-masons really are a piece of work. If you were on trial, you would MAKE SURE that your judges had all the hardest, undoubtable and most conclusive evidence possible before convicting you. But when you're the judge, simple heresay, conjecture and circumstance is enough to condemn the accused.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join