It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Government involved with Child Abuse and Pedophilia?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry but when I read something like this, it makes me vomit.

www.stopchildrape.info...

It also furthers my disgust with Secret Societies to whole new level.

Supporters of Crowley should be aware of this little quote:

"A white male child of perfect innocence and intelligence makes the most suitable victim."

- Scarlet and the Beast," Vol. 1, pp. 775-776

Well waddya know, Crowley sure knows how to pull a doozy!

Hey sebatwerk, Cug, Masonic Light, wanna join me in this protest?

How can anyone in their right mind even consider joining Freemasonry when there's obviously a sinister side to it?

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy, meditate on these things.
- Philippians 4:8

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That website is the biggest load of crap I've seen in a long time. It doesn't even have to do with Freemasonry, except for unclearly associating with the government and what not (which is absurd, it's documented FACT that Freemasonry does not involve itself with government), and doesn't provide ANY kind of evidence whatsoever.

You have got to be the most gullible person I have ever come across. Use your head for once, damn.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hmm, have to read on this! So far it seems biased to me and I am an anti mason! Lots of info though, wouldn’t be so fast to dispute it all, however if you look a little closer you see David Icke written all over it!

Cug

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

"A white male child of perfect innocence and intelligence makes the most suitable victim."

OK the Masons can handle their own, so I'll get this part.

WTF is Scarlet and the Beast?
Now can you find the correct quote by Crowley?

[edit on 8/12/2005 by Cug]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sebatwerk, are survivers gulible for remembering what was done to them, when and by who or for bothering to speak up knowing that people like you will call them insane etc.??

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No. It isn't. I can't begin to tell you how sick that is

Any other garbage about freemasonry you'd like to parade in front of us all to show how clever you are?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well Suzy, I know you are right I am reading right now about the EXTENSIVE child abuses in Australia, and it seems to me so far that nothing has been done by the police to investigate! Also it is astonishing how much evidence there is on this!

Anyways I have about 2K+ pages of info on this! If you need any just u2u me!

[edit on 12-8-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Author of this thread, you have to remember the people that are involved in this sort of thing are way past being freemasons,,,they are of dark and super secret orders where they have control of prosecutors for the state, judges, lawyers, politicians, clergy, law enforcement, yes even child protective services. Your not dealing with your average joe freemason but very poweful people. And their occult practices are far more ancient than Crowley or Anton LeVey

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

OK the Masons can handle their own, so I'll get this part.

WTF is Scarlet and the Beast?
Now can you find the correct quote by Crowley?

Actually, correction.

It's from Crowley's book "Magick," published in 1930, p. 93

I believe he wrote those instructions for the ritual "The Bloody Sacrifice."

He wrote instructions for O.T.O. human sacrifices.

But there is more information on this in this book:

philologos.org...

[edit on 12-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd love to see evidence of occult child abuse.

Every case - from the "Michele Remembers" furore to the McMartin Trials and everything between and since - EVERY case has been debunked as having nothing at all to do with religion and/or secret societies.

Suzy, I really suggest looking into "false memories".

This is a good place as any to start.

Or, alternatively, please provide evidence to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
,they are of dark and super secret orders where they have control of prosecutors for the state, judges, lawyers, politicians, clergy, law enforcement, yes even child protective services. Your not dealing with your average joe freemason but very poweful people. And their occult practices are far more ancient than Crowley or Anton LeVey

No, they're really not.

(Assuming your post wasn't sarcastic - if it is, I'm sorry - I missed it!)

Are we seriously expected to believe that there'd be no evidence of this, at all, ever?

Come on. One thing humans have proven to be really, really bad at is keeping secrets for any length of time.

Particularly about real cases of child abuse.

If I can offer mountains of evidence to rebuff the claims made here, why can't anyone - anyone at all - offer even the slightest bit of half-decent evidence to support these claims?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I can bring you evidence but it is text files on my computer and I would have to get permission from the moderators to post it all here remember more than 2000 pages and that is when it’s filtered!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Tinkleflower, Neonhelmet has clicked to how bad it is in Australia and false or any memoury has nothing to do with it, adult friends and parents have the names, dates and details but can't get ANY justice. When you do get people charged the best you can hope for is that they will 'suicide' before having to testify and implicate the others and we all know a 'good' brother will die for his brothers....if thats what it takes to keep their 'secrets'.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
More of a developing pattern, a lot of hype, and damn the research! George Farquhar's website must be quite titillating to one of your dark desires… The problem with dear old George is he suffers from mental illness, and has been committed to a psychiatric hospital. Please review this page on his own website:

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Quite the story, schizophrenic ramblings most likely, I especially like the picture of the “agent in the orange instigated the attack and threatened me.” The person wearing orange appears to be a 14 year old girl.

Your attempts to slander and besmirch Freemasonry have become more desperate, and with that more ridiculous.

I can only ask, what next?

Undercover Monkeys, not just for hanging out at the One Stop Thali/Indian Spice Café anymore…

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
. When you do get people charged the best you can hope for is that they will 'suicide' before having to testify and implicate the others and we all know a 'good' brother will die for his brothers....if thats what it takes to keep their 'secrets'.

So no evidence?

Nobody is denying that child abuse a) happens, and b) is a huge problem. What's under debate is the allegations of ritual abuse by various groups, when it's been proven over, and over, and over again that such ritual abuse is a popular fallacy with no base in fact.

Please, if you have evidence to the contrary, let us see it - for all concerned.

As to the pages of text files Neon - I'm sure you could summarise authors, case studies etc, surely?
That would actually be a great start, so we could get to the bottom of things.

(Please, don't tell me it's pages of "abuse victim testimony" - that's not going to wash, and for some good reasons. See link in previous post, or ask me to elaborate further).

Cug

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Actually, correction.
It's from Crowley's book "Magick," published in 1930, p. 93
I believe he wrote those instructions for the ritual "The Bloody Sacrifice."
He wrote instructions for O.T.O. human sacrifices.
But there is more information on this in this book:

philologos.org...
[edit on 12-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

You don't get it.
I don't want you to look up what others say Crowley said. That's not good research. I want you to look up what Crowley actually said. There is a small error in that quote, what is it?

I'll give you some hints. It's not on page 93 of Magick (AKA Liber ABA or Book 4) but it is in Magick in Theory and Practice (Which is part 3 of Liber ABA) on page 95. And the full name of that chapter is Of the Bloody Sacrifice and Matters Cognate. It's all over the web so it should be easy to find.

grr freakin typos

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Mirthful me, do you have the same thoughts about Dr. Reina Michealson? Google her then try to tell others she has mental prblems. Oh yeah, her father is a mason.

Cug

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Mirthful me, do you have the same thoughts about Dr. Reina Michealson?

Reina Michealson is currently being sued under Victoria's Racial and Religious Tolerance Act of 2001 by the Australian O.T.O. for religious vilification.

www.otoaustralia.org.au...
www.otoaustralia.org.au...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It also furthers my disgust with Secret Societies to whole new level.

What on EARTH does any of this have to do with Crowley? How did we get from government => Masons => Crowley regarding child rape?

Child molesters do what they do in secret because it is illegal and immoral and is genereally not tolerated by society. It does NOT mean that "societies with secrets" are child molesters! Come ON!

Hey sebatwerk, Cug, Masonic Light, wanna join me in this protest?

And now you are deliberately trolling, calling people out by name to pick a fight. Shameless.

You know what I think? I think you like the attention you're getting and you will say anything to stay in the limelight. I think you're going to dig up the most disgusting twisted lies you can find just to start a thread on it. When I saw this thread's title, I instantly knew who started it without even looking. I've given you so many chances to convince me, to convince any of us that anything you are putting forth has any merit at all, but you can't even be bothered to document your so-called sources, regardless of their quality, even upon polite request.

As to your agenda, I think you spilled it right here in front of everyone, Sweetie.

*steps around the stinky mess*

How can anyone in their right mind even consider joining Freemasonry when there's obviously a sinister side to it?

How can anyone in their right mind consider taking you seriously based on the caliber of your posts? The only thing sinister here is you.

Right back at ya:

”Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measurement ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote (speck) that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and them shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.” (Matthew 7:1-5)

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so unto them.” (Matt. 7:12.)

“And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.” (Luke 6:31.)

“But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words shalt thou be condemned.” (Matthew 12:36,37)

"Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them that commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?...Who will render to every man according to his deeds:...Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou committ adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonerest thou God?" (Romans 2:1-3,6,21-23)

"Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment." (John 7:24)

I think I am finished with you and your slanderous posturing. I hope some real research under your belt will help adjust your horrendous attitude, but let's just say that I'm not counting on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Come on now, part of the truth is a lie. Tell the good folk at ATS who she vilified and how....come on now make our point for us.

Actually all at ATS should be affaid of the how and why this was done to an Australian of the year. Google 'gaiaguys' and 'Victorian Police Corruption'.

Are all survivers their parents and friends mad or bad and all secret societies sane and benevolent? No sorry, it's only masons who would never lie or hurt anyone because they can and want to...yeah right...got a bridge to sell me too?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join