It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it came to it, would they follow through?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We've had alot of discussion about what the NWO may be planning and how they might get it started (domestic 'event', etc.). There has been talk about mass round-ups of citizens and confiscation of food, communications equipment, medicine, property, weapons and such. But keep in mind it will require immense manpower to pull all this off. Obviously they'd require the resources of the military, Nat'l Guard, police, public service and such.

These people are like most of us (more-or-less). Would they fall-in-line and execute these orders or would they see it for what it is --- the dismantling of the Country --- and resist/revolt? Many people here on ATS are (current or ex) military or police and certainly many of us have close friends or family that would be called upon to execute this plan when/if it comes to pass.

A simple question to these people: Would you do it? Would you participate in mass round-ups of your neighbors/families? Would you participate in the seizure of their property? Would you be part of the dismantling of the Constitution and the Country?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If it saved lives certainly, despite the whole argument better to be a free man in a grave than a man as a slave. I feel that the majority of the population would rather submit than become a revolutionary, well counter-revolutionary. Not to say I believe it will ever happen though.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Do you really believe such an event is going to happen? I do not mean that as offensive but rather I would be interested in more concrete links about why you believe this would happen.

If for a moment I was to fall into believing this particular conspiracy I would have to say if the so called NWO has plans like this, it would have participants that must believe in the plan and thus would execute it.

Now if your question is more would all the little groups around the country band together to over take the gov't??? Most likely not. Too many chiefs and not enough indians as the old saying goes would prevent such a thing (sorta the same concept why certain middle eastern groups have yet to band enough to show a real force). Bottom line is for America to face such a break up and internal fight there would have to be an extremely significant event that shatters our beliefs and/or physically shatters are internal structions thus leaving no gov'ts (states and federal). IMHO

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i think if its the new world order..they wouldnt be using US troops..the US troops would probably be used in other countries and you would find UN troops in US imposing martial law..they wont find it so difficult and wont have any relatives/friends from the civvies..IMO

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If the NWO did make its reach for power, and decided to use native troops, i dont think they would line them up and inform them they are leading the secret world organization of power and control into its throne of domination over all mankind, ready steady go!

It'd probably be some type of misinformation or manipulation by the powers at be that would blind the troops of the cause they are executing. In the end it would have seemed that they were only following the chain of command, not fully aware of the end result.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well Annie, I personally don't necessarily agree it's going to happen. But there are and have been numerous discussions here on ATS about such an event. The various executive orders signed over the last couple of administrations give the gov't the power to do such a thing. And yes, ideophobia, I'm sure they'd be given some cover story. But still, I would think a reasonable person would be uncomfortable with orders like these. And if enough of them were sufficiently uncomfortable...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If anything of this nature happened, I think people would just let it happen and follow along without much of a fight.

There's a lot of talk about fighting back, but if it came down to it, I'd think most would just "suck it up", so to speak, and do whatever they were told to do.

I just don't think the premise is happening to begin with though.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If the gov't was clever enough and executed it secretively enough, then yes. Even if they did find out though, i think there would be some mild shock and by the time they get over it they're already captured.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't see any purpose for it, why "enslave" humanity.. We do make good batteries, BUT, the elite are already living the good life, they can easily make money and earn things of materialistic value the way things are going now.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I feel the scenario would go like this"

WMD goes off in an American city (god forbid) the NWO American politicians who pulled off 9/11, know that there is a small portion of the country that know what they are up to. These political decenters (the real patriots) would all have to be identified and they would need to censor the Internet before any of this will take place. Once everything for them (the NWO) falls into place they need ot make this tragedy happen to instill enough fear so the sheep portion (the majority) of the country will do what they are told. This gives the NWO full power of the USA. One martial law goes into effect they will need to round up the people they feel could make the plan fall apart in the long run.

These are the people they will place in detention camps, and without due proccess will be labeled "domestic terrorists" and "enemy combatants" the fearful sheep will be glad to see them go.

American troops will not do the dirty work, they have been questioned and have been proven to be the good American boys and girls we hoped they would be. They said for the most part they would refuse to incarserate or kill Americans. They will be overseas fighting some dastardly war.

The troops used will be U.N. troops. Here are some pictures taken in Tennesee, an American detention center.

First picture notice is a 40 KPH sign, like you see in Europe.

Next one shows a sign written in English and Russian, its small and hard to read, so I blew up a portion in Photoshop.

Next is the entrance to this detention camp.

Last is a picture of another angle of the same camp.

Americans with freewill stands in the way of the NWO, and they need to end that freedom. Never give up freedom or liberty, if you do this will not be America anymore.

As Churchill said (American version):

If America lasts a thousand years, let this be known as our finest hour.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

join