It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension & Reptilians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've heard lately, of a theory from David Icke, where the Reptilians wish to take control of the world, by 2012, because on this date, we phase over into the 4th dimension?

Now, I'm not entirely sure of the whole scheme of this, but my question is.

Assuming this is correct, once we were to enter the 4th dimension, humans would be able to see other entities in that 4th dimension...correct?
And having said that, wouldnt that just cause MORE of an outcry by humans, where we're left in shock, disbelief, and ready to kill anything we encounter... as were already known to do?
I really don't believe that, by us humans being able to see other entities, that we'll just accept them.
Hell people can't accept gas prices rising without major bitching, so for us to wake up one morning, and see creatures we've never seen before breakdancing on your lawn, next to your morning paper, would start the biggest outbreak of civil unrest anyone has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
forget where I heard this, but you describe in a new way what this guy told me. He said a sort of ark will come and save us from something. but those unworthy will be left behind to live in the chaos. The ark is probably the 4th dimension, ascension into a higher existence. only those who are judged worhty and ready will be brought. Another guy said that the planets spirit has already left this planet, buts sends energy to those who are worthy, and still follow old tradition. And he said those who follow old tradition will be saved , while others degenerate further in this dimension...... so, I've heard this now in three ways, from three different people, and I believe it to be true... We will acend to a different plane of existence, a different dimension.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ehh. what is to determine the worthy? god? religion? if so, why is nothing like this mentioned in the bible or other religious texts? why would the mayans know but the devout followers not? seems to new-age for my taste.

is this basically what you guys are refering to?

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

i really love the technicallity in "our stuff"

so their are multiple worlds and we're going into the 6th bla blah blah. i can not remember any earth shakingly noticable events in 1987 that would have concluded the end of an age of sorts.

after a quick search
here is a list of major things that happend in 86-87:

The Chernobyl Accident - This accident affected people all across the world.
Halley's Comet - A rare, but exciting visit!
Photo - Catch a glimpse of Halley's Comet.
Mikhail Gorbachev and Glasnost - He changed the face of the Soviet Union
Iran Iraq War - These countries were fighting for many years.
USS Stark - An American ship is hit!
Ferdinand Marcos - Ferdinand Marcos fled the Philippines.
Margaret Thatcher - Margaret Thatcher was elected - again.
Nuclear Arms Treaty - Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan signed an important agreement.
Sanctions on South Africa - Many nations sanction South Africa because of its political structure.
Mir Space Station - The Mir Space Station was launched.
Supernova - A star explodes.
Corazon Aquino - Time Magazine woman of the year.
The English Channel tunnel project is approved.
Japanese continue to buy up U.S. real estate.
Treaty to preserve the ozone is signed in Montreal.

this site also has a more detailed list of events.

events i've noted:

February 23 1987 - Supernova 1987a is observed, the first "naked-eye" supernova since 1604.

interesting but not likely.

August 17 - The Harmonic Convergence is observed

this is actually an event in reference to what you are talking about. read more about it here.

just a lovely coincedence(sp?) in my mind. but nothing more, though i could be wrong. Interesting none the less. my main concern is that if the holy convergence was the end of the hell cycles, and 2012 is suppoed to be the beginning of the new cycles, what are we in now? limbo? seems odd for divine might and cosmic creation to leave everything just sort of sitting for a little while to stew. I guess the cosmos are just waiting for all the republicans to die.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Basically, the 4th dimension is seeing the same pattern overlaping different layers. It's being aware that something is waiting for you on the other side, sending hellos with flashlight behind the curtain, usually Blue, hehe.
I'm trying to figure out a countdown with Mayan pictograms and how water patterns condense on cold surfaces. Water hold lots of clues in my opinion,

About reptilians, I believe they are taking advantage of a cyclic phenomenon to which they are enslaved, but the interdimensional hearth Worm is asking to move freely in your coherence field. ACn you feel the Force?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh my god! We must have already entered the fourth dimension because I use it all the time in my quaternion calculations! We call it "W".

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So far nothing Icke says has come true, and it will never. He is a either very mad or very intelligent. Very mad for believing such rubbish or very intelligent for coming up with a way of writing terrible science fiction and still making great profit. Although, the visualization of a break dancing reptilian is extremely funny.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Assuming for a second that this is true (i HATE to assume but i'll do it for arguements sake), i bet that not everyone would make the shift at the same time. Some would 'arrive' sooner or later than others. And again, assuming if this is true, im guessing that those who 'shift' first (or at all for that matter) would be in a position to handle said shift.

Those who can't handle it wont make 'The Shift'. Simple as that. No need to worry about chaos and mass hysteria of people unprepared to witness soul shattering events. It doesnt happen that way (a good study of any 'great leap forward' in history would be a good example)... those who can handle it most readily deal with it first, then as more people are exposed to (or able to) handle it the trickle widens and widens until even the most common of people wonder what 'all the hoopla was about' before taking that next step.

No need to fear any aspect of such an advancement of the soul (if true), for ourselves or for others. Essentially, everything will be 'o.k.' for all parties involved. Otherwise, they wouldn't/won't be involved to begin with.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That makes sense.
Stronger willed people crossing over before weaker willed.
Just as people with more open minds, seem to be able to see spirits, etc before anyone else.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm hoping I would make it over first, if it's true. we should expect some sort of increase in missing persons reports, yet the number may be too small to be of difference. I'm not really sure what the Reptilians have to do with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To me it doesn't seem like a physical change, but more of a mind shift. A shift of thoughts and beliefs if you will. Those who have awaken earlier are allready half way there, in aggrence with a similer post on this thread.

Maybe i'm wrong. But this is how I came to understand it.

I don't think its going to be an awarence of what is happening on earth to us, around the time of 2012. But an understanding of what we can do to affect it. We have potentiol and can effect everthing around us. I think the world understanding that will be a great shift indeed.

Breakdancing Reptilian......priceless!

new topics

top topics

join