It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Pink Panther

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ahhh, one of my favorite characters returns. Steve Martin stars as Inspector Clouseau in an all-new adventure of The Pink Panther.

A world-famous soccer coach has been murdered and his priceless ring has been stolen - a ring set with the stunning diamond known as the Pink Panther. The French government needs a master detective to solve the crime and recover the gem...but he's not available, so they recruit Inspector Jacques Clouseau.

www.mgm.com...

[edit on 13-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I heard that this remake was being made, and I was opposed. I felt that no actor could equal Mr. Sellers performance in the first one. Steve Martin may be the only man I would give a chance of pulling this off. His choice as Clouseau has made me soften my opposition, and I now just hope that they do the film justice. If they even come close to repeating the magic of the first one, I'll applaud their daring. If they surpass it, I'll be shocked. And if they botch it up, I'll boycott any sequels, and say a little prayer for one of my comedy heroes, the late great Peter Sellers.

join