It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazar Debunked!- Here is the Undeniable Proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think you have made very good points re Lazar's technical education. But when his background is followed to /89, and he says he was scared after going public and then went back to Knapp as his credentials were vanishing "..making me a non person", and even gave out his EG&G supervisors name 'Dennis..', perhaps he was scared.

There is his Tax form under DNI Dept Naval Intel 'MAJ..' ID number., His name was in the LoAlamos employee phone Directory. Burisch's referal - Lazar was at S4. His video and other things..I believe the Man was there and knows a thing or two about the UFO craft propulsion theory.

People talk about his lack of really any known education but what there also saying in the dark is the Man appeared out of thin Air.

I don't believe everything about him and his words are true, but the important stuff might be.
Oh, he had three polygraphs that I'm aware of and "failed two".

Dallas

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

People talk about his lack of really any known education but what there also saying in the dark is the Man appeared out of thin Air.

Dallas

My thoughts are for one second forget all his claims of reverse engineering UFO's, working at A51 etc.. Lets pretend that we are a company looking to hire Lazar who claims to have attended MIT and Caltech!! You have to be very smart to even get in let alone hang with the courses. So I would like to know how he did in highschool, GPA, SAT scores etc... I would also like to know if anyone has ever asked him some complex questions that anyone who could get into Caltech or MIT could answer, but most people would struggle with and see how he responds. Like I said in a earlier post I wonder if he could produce even 1 piece of evidence that he attended either institution? Like a letter of acceptance or corespondence from the school, a reciept from the school or even an area business, a report card, an old text book, professor and fellow classmate names, a picture from a party or with other classmates etc.. I think you see where I'm going.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Knapp went into LosAlamos with Lazar and a video crew, took shots and put it on the local news in Las Vegas.
Lazar met up with a professor in /88 and got into EG&G through that man. EG&G being a DNI sub contractor.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So what did the people at Los Alamos have to say about Lazar?

Has anyone ever been able to verify any of the claims Lazar made?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I think you have made very good points re Lazar's technical education. But when his background is followed to /89, and he says he was scared after going public and then went back to Knapp as his credentials were vanishing "..making me a non person", and even gave out his EG&G supervisors name 'Dennis..', perhaps he was scared.

Does anyone have proof that this "Dennis" guy really exists? As I asked eailer, how do we know that Bob didn't invent this person for his story. Even if he is a real person, can anyone prove that he works or worked at Groom Lake? It is easier then you think to create a fictious person. If people can get away with things like fake ID's and alies, how hard can it be to invent a person that doesn't exist and then simpally clame to "Know" them.

There is his Tax form under DNI Dept Naval Intel 'MAJ..' ID number., His name was in the LoAlamos employee phone Directory. Burisch's referal - Lazar was at S4. His video and other things..I believe the Man was there and knows a thing or two about the UFO craft propulsion theory.

That doesn't nessicarly mean anything. Are we sure it is real? If it is, it still doesn't tell us what he did there. For all we know, he could have been a janitor, who emptied the trash cans in the lunch room. Just because he worked at Los Alamos, doesn't mean he handled classified stuff.

Are you sure the referal is real? With computers, it's easy to forge a document and make it look real. If people can fool other with home-made counterfit money, how hard can a referal be?

As for the video, what does that prove? do you have any idea how many courious people have video taped strange things at Groom Lake? Do you really think all of then have worked at the base? I doubt it!

Tim

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It seems like Lazar is a hoax unless we see some "proof" or evidence that backs up his outlandish claims. I understand that lack of proof doesn't mean something doesn't exist or didn't happen, but it I would think he could at least verify his claims of MIT and Caltech.

It also seems to me like there is more information pointing to a hoax than there is the other way, but I will keep an open mind and eye out for new info.

What I think should be done is have some very smart knowledgeable people that really know science and technology interview him about his claims, and possibly image his brain to see what could be found. I don't know enough to know whether what he talks about adds up technically. It's easy for people to spot off technical jargon and loose most people and therefor not be checked.

Haven't there been some breakthroughs with what brain imaging can tell us about someone and whether they are telling the truth or not?

[edit on 17-8-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

Hi there. I'm leaning toward Lazar being both a real sub-contracted employee through EG&G in /89, and then maybe turned coat.

If you have seen his pay slip and the reg number then you will have noticed on that official doc the last three characters on it.
Secondly, initially with Lazar's meeting George Knapp, Robert gives the full name of his supervisor Dennis.. .
[edit on 13-8-2005 by Dallas]

My only problem with that keeps coming back to the security agreement that EVERYONE who works with classified information is Require to sign. If Bob Lazar really had worked there and then broke his security agreement, why hasn't the FBI arrested Lazar and put him in jail? Do you really think the government would let someone get away with breaking the law, just because they drew attention from the public? I Seriously Doubt it!

Do we have any proof that there really is a Dennis Maioney (Not sure about the spelling of the last name) working at Groom Lake? If not, how do we know that he didn't make up this person, or that he's not someone Bob knows from somewhere else?

If Lazar is telling the truth, why isn't he in Jail?

Tim

[edit on 15-8-2005 by ghost]

If he told one or two people, thats what probably would have happend. If you tell a mass of people, then you are arrested, this confirms what you said, if you had lied, then there would be no reason to arrest you.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
For not knowing about physics, he sure is good at "making it up". Seeing as how he has a functioning particle accelerator in his back yard.

These are both owned by Bob.
unitednuclear.com
switch2hydrogen.com

wgray@slaptop:~$ whois unitednuclear.com
Registrar WHOIS: Domain Registration Services
Domain Name: UNITEDNUCLEAR.COM
Registrant:
UNITED NUCLEAR
P.O. BOX 851
SANDIA PARK, NM 87047
US
Administrative Contact:
Lazar, Bob [email protected]
P.O. Box 851
Sandia Park NM 87047 US
505-286-2831
Technical Contact:
Lazar, Bob [email protected]
P.O. Box 851
Sandia Park NM 87047 US
505-286-2831

Record last updated on: 2005-07-26 17:24:00.0 ET
Record created on: 2000-01-11 01:26:36.0 ET
Record expires on: 2011-01-11 01:26:36.0 ET

NS1.MEGANAMESERVERS.COM 216.251.32.100
NS2.MEGANAMESERVERS.COM 216.251.32.101

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Do your research and come back again. Not being a Smart A__, only suggesting there is more to Lazar than today's simple old Web Site stuff. Email Knapp, he's real and still reporting in Nevada.
Go to A&E, Discovery and Space..ask for their documentory stuff which they spent months and months researching before airing.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dallas,

I am being sarchastic towards those that say he is not a scientist. I belive he did most of the things he claims. I belive he worked for Los Alamos, and probably worked at S4 and A51.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have another question! If Bob Lazar worked at S-4,which is supposed to be at Papoose Lake, Why was he taken to Groom Lake? They would seem to be two different facilities!

Also, why is the "Alleged Base" at Papoose Lake called "S-4" and not "Area #" (Fill in what ever number you want for the #). If this facility is within the Nevada Test Site, where Papoose Lake is, shouldn't it be inside of an "Area". Groom Lake is inside of Area 51 of the Nevada Test site, which is why most people call the base Area 51. What Area is Papoose Lake in?

Tim

[edit on 23-8-2005 by ghost]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Do your research and come back again. Not being a Smart A__, only suggesting there is more to Lazar than today's simple old Web Site stuff. Email Knapp, he's real and still reporting in Nevada.
Dallas

I have a video with George Knapp on it. In that video, he said he could never varify Lazar's background!

Tim

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The question is not whether this mysterious figure is a fake or not, the question is can we believe the information he has passed on to the general public about UFO's, and what is the purpose of his current venture.

I suspect he was a tech that innocently got a job at one of these bases, but unwittingly became a disinformation agent, not by choice, but by the fact that he "discovered" these amazing things.

It makes the story even more believable to a UFO fanatic that he got in trouble, and his current venture, which is simply a supply warehouse for hobbyists and research scientists, supports the idea that he was a tech. He's not building black project warplanes, he's selling magnets and small amounts of uranium samples.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Didn't Bob Lear discredit him a while back as well?? I thought I even remember Lear posting here from time to time, and even made a statement about how its all BS and he is done thinking about it.

You are thinking of John Lear I believe, and he said HIS claims are simply his opinions and conclusions. This never transferred this to anything regarding Lazar. His posts are still here at ATS, so one could search if they wish.

Some things about Lazar though.... He currently heads a defense contractor company which allegedly receives millions in government money for research into some very top-end science endeavors. He WAS on the Los Alamos directory listing. Sure, it's POSSIBLE he could have been a janitor, but his current status would seem to make that implausible at least.

My father is similar in some ways. He's worked on aircraft since he left high school, and back in the day when college degrees didn't mean much, it was experience that counted. To this day he works on some of our most secret aircraft (for Lockheed) and all without degrees. My guess (and that's all that it is), is that Lazar is a similar kind of guy... Intelligent, but not classically trained, and I believe he lied about his credentials....or at least exaggerated them. Don't forget the tax form either....(of course, skeptics will point to the DNI not really existing as named, but Lazar is hardly the first pointer in UFOlogy to "DNI"). Also, he KNEW exactly when certain test flights would be done, enough so as to actually bring witnesses near the base to see them, right on time.

The proof offered here isn't anything new (and there is plenty more damning evidence such as failed business ventures, etc.). There are simply too many skeletons in Lazar's closet to ever hold him up as a credible example of an insider. However, something in my gut tells me part of the guy's story is legit. Whether it's 1% or 99% true, is really the thing, isn't it?

Perhaps he was a fresh face, brought in as recommended by a friend, just for a little bit to tinker around, see what he could find. Perhaps he then exaggerated his contributions (surely, if he had made such a breakthru, you'd think they'd keep him). Who knows?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Very good post and thesis on Lazar and the post history after his accounts of S4. I have been through it, the Lazar research I mean, and feel anyone wishing to say he was never at S4 or LosAlamos really should be the skeptic or debunker to produce some proof on it..

Dallas

Ox

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

Another source quizzed Lazar about his knowledge of the Groom facility. After all, he supposedly did spend some time there waiting for his shuttle to S-4. Lazar apparently failed this little "test" miserably with no knowledge of Groom.

I read in a book a while back that he was able to describe the lunch hall at area 51 with accuracy and detail. I'm still not completely convinced that he was a fake, although this has pushed me closer to thinking that he was.

Wow.. he described a place that you havent been to, That MAY or MAY NOT exsist.. with great accuracy? Sign me up.. Umm.. I can do that.. it's called.. FICTION!.. also known as BS!..

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Very good post and thesis on Lazar and the post history after his accounts of S4. I have been through it, the Lazar research I mean, and feel anyone wishing to say he was never at S4 or LosAlamos really should be the skeptic or debunker to produce some proof on it..

Dallas

Yes exactly, I first heard about this fellow on the documentary aired about UFO fanatics back in 1999 or 2000 and that prompted me to read the Dreamland Chronicles, and ever since then I've been sort of passively curious about these things, but at the same time trying to explain to myself what his "findings" mean ... this is the best explanation I've been able to come up with for myself.

I once had a neighbor who was an Air Force Mechanic who worked at Area 51 on the Stealth projects ... he had some interesting tales ... but he was a tech ... and doesn't understand certain things about science that other people might ... the way he would explain things reminded me of the way Bob Lazar explains things in his interview ... sort of like a kid in a candy shop so overwhelmed with the "technology" that he's just trying to explain what he "saw" in terms of basic grade school or high school concepts.

This is what led me to imagine the scenario ... I could totally see a bunch of wiseguys in a top-secret facility who have been living in the desert for 20 years and are probably so sick of trying to deny UFO stories that they decide, well what the heck let's just agree with the UFO people!

So, they start to build a "flying saucer" and some little green men maybe suits with midgets in them, and write up a whole bunch of documentation on it, and get some PhD's to help them fabricate the whole thing so it's believable to someone like Lazar. They get Lazar in, and "make" him read all of this "secret" documentation, and set him up like a boy scout prank to "discover" all of this "evidence."

He's so freaked out he quits his job and re-enters civilian society.

He starts telling people, but then perhaps suprises the disinformation gurus and goes on TV spilling his guts about the "evidence" which was all trumped up to begin with. He gets threatened, and tells the UFO fans this as well, which further validates the whole plot to the UFO fans.

Etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am with Mesh on this, I believe he is legit, at least in some extend.

It's also quite interesting he suddenly has so much cash, he certainly wouldn't have made this much money from UFO enthusiast.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't know if you were able to receive a response from George Knapp yet. But as to your last post above be clear I have Knapp on video and scenes he said he and crew took appx 1990-91 of losAlamos with Mr Lazar.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
For those that believe he really did attend MIT
and Cal Tech, but had his records eliminated
by the government...

Don't you suppose it would be much, much
simpler for the government to have eliminated
his records at Los Alamos and whatever that
DNI tax form is/was?

If he really was secret spy guy turned public,
it would be simple for the gov to eliminate
his gov records and let his college stuff stand.
Then they could simply say "He's just a guy
that went to MIT. He never worked for us".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join