It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt press: Americans are cannibals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
"According to the French 'Dictionnaire Larousse,' cannibals are primitive, barbaric, blood-letting creatures from the prehistoric era. They lived by killing their human enemies, tearing their bodies apart, disemboweling them, taking apart their organs, gouging out their eyes, scalping their heads, and hanging their skulls at the entrance to their caves! After that, they would gobble their flesh while it was still raw. Only after they had completely digested them could they be certain they were dead!

"'Dictionnaire Larousse' adds to this 'enjoyable' explanation that this was how the cannibals, who were barbaric creatures similar to beasts of prey, took vengeance upon their enemies. They would slaughter them, tear them limb from limb, and mutilate the corpses, exactly as the American forces did to the bodies of Saddam Hussein's two sons Uday and Qusay, whose distressing and shocking pictures were circulated by the world media.

memri.org...

From a site that translates Arabic news. Interesting reading.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
*Buuuurp*

someone pass the teryaki uday?
thanks...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I thought Kusay tasted exactly like chicken.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Mmm human flavor, mmmm /drools

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You know I am far too lazy to ever become a religious zealot. I like to sleep in on sunday for 1.

I guess I am just a lazy cannabis cannibal.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I thought Kusay tasted exactly like chicken.

yeah but try to pass that after a large meal of bin laden.
talk about your pepto moments...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I suppose we shall relegate this to the arena of other Arab urban legends, like Us soldiers having x-ray vision and cooling underwear enginered with special refrigiration tubes...............

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
More anti-American rhetoric given from another Arabic source.
After reading the article and looking at more from the source of the article, all I could think of was giving the writer(s) a towel so he could wipe the vomit dripping from his mouth.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just kidding, on something that is no laughing matter.

Actually, all this is is the Arabic equivalent of the American zealots that write that they would like to blow new a$$holes into every sand 'n-word' and napalm all the dirty Muslims in the name of American freedom. There are plenty who feel and write that way.

Neither angle is particularly productive.

But this Arabic is more symbolic, more inspiring (to idiots) and reads more poetically even after translation:

"The blood spilled in most of the countries of the free world � the hero Iraq, the courageous fighting African Liberia from which America seeks to remove French protection, and Afghanistan, whose poor and ordinary citizens gave the arrogant American forces a drink from the bitter [cup] of defeat and humiliation, [the same cup from which] they drank, to intoxication, in their war in Somalia. In addition, we must never forget the fierce whipping the Americans took in Vietnam; American military honor was dragged like a floor rag through the Vietnamese swamps!

"The fight against America will be continued, Allah willing, by the peoples waging Jihad against the original pirates and criminals [i.e. the Americans] � or, to be more precise, against the cannibals and the human corpse-disembowelers!!"

It's just better written! No-one is writing for the other (aggressor invader) side like that. Poetic, and stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hmmm......is it red or white wine with Arabs?

"Give me your poor, your tired huddled masses CUZ WE'RE F&*@ING HUNGRY!"

top topics

join