It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ads by Google

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Is anyone else noticing "Ads by Google" at the top of their screen just below that nice row of icons? I am logged in and everything and I still see them, is this something new with the server. THey are by no means annoying, I was just wondering if this was here to stay or an error while transferring everything over to the new server? Maybe I missed a memo or something, please any information would be great.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think the ads by google at the to are far less annoying than the sidebar ads.
They aren't intrusive at all.

The problem though, is that I'm seeing both the sidebar google ads and the top ads.

I guess I can live with both as it keeps ATS free.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I actually prefer the side ones ALOT more than the top ones.
Being on ATS for the couple of months I've been here, I've trained myself not to look to the right of posts I suppose, so I never look at the ads. The top ads, however, look like ATS links and make the page look ugly.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

I guess I can live with both as it keeps ATS free.

Amen. The ads don't bother me at all. In fact I click on one occasionally. One thing I'll give huge
to is the fact that the site doesn't load me up with spyware, adware or viruses. So great job on whoever's responsible for that.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Cha-Ching... How exactly does this work?

Is ATS getting a little bit of coin each time I click on one of these Google adds, and if so how much?

If this is the case, I'd like to know, because if it's on a per click basis I will make a point of clicking at least a few adds every time I visit ATS just to help support this wonderful community.

top topics

join