It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd, just wierd.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So, I've had the power cable to my alarm clock pulled out of the wall three times now. This is wierd because It's a Very simple alarm clock that I fully know how to turn off and the fact that I don't have any memories what-so-ever of me ever performing these actions.

Like I said, I know this alarm clock, and it's really not in my personality to just pull the plug on something to make it stop. What bothers me though is that I don't have Any memories of any of the three incidents. Also, interestingly, last time it happened I awoke, by my self, merely 10 minutes after the alarm clock was supposed to go off.

Now, I'm not saying anything with this, anything at all. If you wan't to add some imagination to this and jump to conclusions, go right ahead, I just basically want to know if anyone's had something simular happen to them. This has been 'Just Wierd News', with newsanchor Drexon Drexaby.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
how often do you sleepwalk?

In my opinion that has nothing at all to do with aliens or ufos.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

In my opinion that has nothing at all to do with aliens or ufos.

Yeah, yeah I know. But this is the only forum I hang in on ATS, so here it went. And to answer your question, never. I hate this though. I hate having no memory of what supposedly are my actions. If I'm to accept this as my doings, there'll have to be a primitive 'me' somewhere that actually doesn't have the brainpower to turn off a simple alarm clock.

(Either that or whoever was manoeuvring that UFO I saw a year ago hates my clock and doesn't know how to make it stop beeping in the morning other than to pull the cord out of the wall.
)

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Just to be sure, so that I can finally drop this, does anyone know if you can make fingerprint dust at home? Anyone know anything that has with fingerprints to do?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is probably a crap idea, but you could hang a little bell on the wire, that way when you or whoever moves the wire it will wake you up, if you're asleep. You can't turn a bell off!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah, very wierd my friend.

Try talc on wherever you think there are prints, blow off the talc if you see any prints get some cellotape and remove the print...then stick the cellotape on some dark piece of paper to preserve.

Your mad hahaha!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Better safe than sorry. I mean, I have an astronomically small percentage of chance that I'll find something, but better take that chance than not, you know?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Also, interestingly, last time it happened I awoke, by my self, merely 10 minutes after the alarm clock was supposed to go off.

That isnt very wierd... Its actually quite common that your brain set your bio clock to wake up at a specific time you know you should be up. Personally I have a habit of waking like 5 minutes before my alarm goes off, heh.

Anyway, try recording it or something. Maybe you're sleepwalking... Or sleeppulling cables

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I had to move mine across the room from my bed... I got to the point where I would turn off the alarm while still pretty much asleep.
The alarm clock incident is probably among the most common sleep incidents, no big deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Nowt wierd here imo, heard stories of people unplugging/turning off/ or even throwing it under the bed, all during sleep, im guessing its your subconcious picking up on the fact that u really dont want to get up in the morning

I used to hav to wear a gumshield thing to stop teethgrinding during my sleep which dislocates my jaw lol, wake up at least 3 times a week still with it dislocated!! Anyway my point is that i used to take out the gumshield and hide it under the bed every night during sleep.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

That isnt very wierd... Its actually quite common that your brain set your bio clock to wake up at a specific time you know you should be up. Personally I have a habit of waking like 5 minutes before my alarm goes off, heh.

No, what I meant was, that when I woke up, the cable was pulled, and it was only 10 minutes ago. Get it? Why would I not remember something that happened 10 minutes ago, only to wake up by my self, all rested out? I know about waking up just before the clock.. I have those periods too, it's quite conveniant.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just cover the plug in flour or talcom powder. If you wake up with the powder on your hands then its you. If your hands are clean, then be afriad

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
set up motion detect webcam on it, you'll see what happens then

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
lol we're getting extreme now, how about a little group of SAS midgets under your bed ready to take out any intruders?

Wait. Nevermind.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
How about throwing your alarm clock away.

Then you wont have any confusion or anything!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I want to know what happened, if you did finger prints that aren't your own you could have the worlds first alien finger/claw/tenticel print.

new topics

top topics

join