It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and the NWO: The Darker Soul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Whenever I do a post about the New World Order, it is inevitable that someone is going to come back at me from the Masonic point of view. I have made a few posts about the New World Order, and I was questioned about my mention of FDR being a mason. I am not able to lump all masons into the category of evil-doers. I am aware that there are indeed many civic functions to which freemasons apply their vast wealth, and I know that there is someone always benefitting from such endeavors. I commend any mason who is unselfishly contributing his time and efforts to helping his fellow man, and making the world around him a better place. That being said, I am compelled to further expound on the view that many high-ranking freemasons are currently engaged in acts that are far from virtuous.

The New World Order is a complex system of deception that has been in existence since Adam Weishaupt created the Illuminati in 1776. Weishaupt took parts of the ancient rites of freemasonry and incorporated them into the edicts of the Illuminati. The occult manifestations of the masons is supposedly hidden in the symbols of freemasonry. High-ranking masons know well the occult origins of their organization. The idea that the symbols on our money and the many official buildings that proudly display masonic design are related to the New World Order is not a new concept. Any reasonable person can see that indeed, there is a pyramid on the one-dollar bill, and there is an eye floating above it. There are definitely the words " Ordo Novus Seclorum". Herein the debate ensues, however. What exactly are these symbols doing on our money? Are they merely designs that someone found interesting enough to put on the cash, purely for arcane reasons.

I think that it isn't a surprise that by far, the majority of those who would debate the meaning of these symbols would prefer to argue on the side of secrecy. It just doesn't make sense that these things appear on the billls for no reason whatever. It tends to make a lot more sense that the pyramid means something, and it means something important, to be adorning the same items that honor our cherished dead-presidents. So there is the masonic connection to the Illuminati and the New World Order; Adam Weishaupt created the Bavarian Illuminati with the express purpose of bringing a New World Order into existence, and he used the power of freemasonry to make it happen.

Just what is the New World Order, exactly? For the answer we must delve into the mind of Adam Weishaupt, and other maniacal progenitors of this elitist concept. Weishaupt was an ex-Jesuit that utilized pre-existing ideals to affect the conscience of the citizenry. The Knights Templar were the predecessors of the masons, and it was primarily the Templar's secret rituals that succeeded in influencing masonic principles. Adam Weishaupt first became a mason-in-good-standing himself. Unsatisfied with mere occult practices, Weishaupt realized a need to utilize the methods and occultism of the masons to better reflect his own ideas. It was in the year 1776 that Weishaupt recruited the first of his masonic brothers to join him in what would soon be called the Bavarian Illuminati.

Adam Weishaupt's idea of a better world was one where he and a very few others would be in total control of the vast wealth, power, and influence that currently was in the hands of the government and the religions. To Adam Weishaupt, government and religion were the primary enemies of his super-secret society. Unfortunately for Weishaupt his plans were foiled in Europe, when these two major forces, government and religion, caught wind of the sinister plot of the Bavarian Illuminati. Weishaupt was forced to leave his beloved Bavaria, and soon found himself well-established in the young country of America. What thousands of American citizens viewed as a now free land, to be free and prosper in, Weishaupt saw as a golden land of fertile clay, malleable into any form that anyone with enough power could desire to create.

Now, the Masons expelled Weishaupt as well, when it was learned in Bavaria that he had used the sacred secrets of the Templars to further his even-more-secret causes. But the fact remains that it is the principles of freemasonry that enabled Weishaupt to develope his similar system of cablistic codes, and esoteric symbolism. The connection that Weishaupt infused into the Masonic Brotherhood at that time has left its indelible mark. There is no simple way to separate the Illuminati and the Masons completely. The former is borne of the occult and ritual that freemasonry had to offer in toto. The latter is intent to this day on mystifying their organization with the continued use of secret oaths, and occult inferences.

Many of the Founding-Fathers were masons. It is not strange that our money and our buildings reflect the masonic influences that have gone hand-in-hand with our history. There are Masonic Lodges in practically every city and berg in America. That's a lot of fezzes out there. That is indeed a lot of power, because money is power, and you simply will not find a run-down or poorly kept masonic lodge. It takes a lot of money to have marble cleaned. It takes a lot of capital to hold circuses, parades, and celebrations of all sorts.

These are the good things that the masons bring us. Who doesn't like the circus? Granted, there are those among us who have inate fears of certain animals, or perhaps some of us are not fond of watching daring people risk their lives while dancing in a spotlight. But for the most part, people like a good show. And did you know that without the assistance of the Shriners and various other masonic sects there would be a lot less money going into certain medical research? Of course, we can't forget that many of our leading citizens are masons, and typically, to a tee, they are some of the most outstanding citizens we know. When it comes to civic duty, there is nothing like a group of inspired masons to ge the job done.

I submit that close examination of the history of the Illuminati will reveal more connections to freemasonry than it reveals divisions. It cannot be helped that an organization, bent on maintaining secrecy, and unable to reveal themselves due to basing their very survival on secrecy will remain suspect of certain things. This is the one factor that melds the Illuminati and Masons together. Adam Weishaupt so loved the secrets and rituals of freemasonry that he unashamedly and viciously high-jacked the freemasons' methods. It is a lesson learned too late, that when you teach dark secrets to a darker soul that those secrets can soon be used against you. That is how Adam Weishaupt took the masonic occultism rites to new heights and how the masons inadvertently have helped to bring us to the threshold of a New World Order.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thats a pretty detailed analysis, Dave. It will be interesting to hear some of the Mason' views on you're post.

What you say makes sense to me, that Masons aware of it or not, and likely helping bring in a new world order, sought after by a small elite of people with a very different mind-set and aim to that of the average mason.

Also, you mention that Adam Weishaupt wanted to take the things that the government and the religions at the time had. What about the religions in this age, do you feel there are any connections with the Illuminati and religions today?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So did you just copy and paste this from another site, or did you do any research for your post? I know I'm just gonna sound like another "Masonic sympathizer" but it would certainly help us, and your argument, to know where you are getting these theories.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Ravin
That being said, I am compelled to further expound on the view that many high-ranking freemasons are currently engaged in acts that are far from virtuous.

Of course, in your entire post, you didn't bother to provide ONE piece of evidence to support your claim above. I wonder why that is

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good informative post.

I think that it isn't a surprise that by far, the majority of those who would debate the meaning of these symbols would prefer to argue on the side of secrecy. It just doesn't make sense that these things appear on the billls for no reason whatever. It tends to make a lot more sense that the pyramid means something, and it means something important, to be adorning the same items that honor our cherished dead-presidents.

I think I can help you a little on this. Freemasons (the leaders that are pulling the strings) are using Pagan symbols that are symbols of power. People that do not understand Paganism do not realize the power behind these symbols. It is for harnessing the power of the universe, and is normally used in rituals by individuals for improving one life and spirit. The saying is what is sent out comes back.

The Freemasons however are using this very powerful magick for the negative. Magick becomes more and more powerful the longer the ritual is sustained, and they have been sustaining negative rituals for hundreds of years. They think they can keep these negative energys from harming them by doing other rituals, one example is the cremation of care at bohemien grove. They think they are released from the laws of karma by doing this.

The point though is the symbols. The more widesread and numerous these symbols are that represent there agenda, the more powerful it becomes. This is the reason for putting there most powerful symbol on the most circulated currency, the one dollar bill.

It doesnt matter if you or I believe it. They believe it.

Cug

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I think I can help you a little on this. Freemasons (the leaders that are pulling the strings) are using Pagan symbols that are symbols of power. People that do not understand Paganism do not realize the power behind these symbols. It is for harnessing the power of the universe, and is normally used in rituals by individuals for improving one life and spirit. The saying is what is sent out comes back.

And people who do understand pagan symbols wonder where you guys come up with this stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
originally posted by baphomet79

So did you just copy and paste this from another site, or did you do any research for your post?

What you are referring to, without an author quoting sources, is called plagerism, and no, I don't do that. I have been studying the NWO for many years. All the facts that I cite are entirely from my memory. It is called knowledge. The sources you and others like you want me to conjure up are in a lot of books. I suppose there are many "sites" that have the same information, but books are more interesting. You will need to get some old books on Egyptian history. Also the Greeks were some of the first to utilize a lot of the symbols still seen that are associated with freemasonry. What famous, reliable people said about Weishaupt was most revealing. These things that were said are in books about American Industrial History, such as The Industrial Revolution by Pat Hudson, or The Industrial Revolution in Scotland by Christopher A Whatley. There are countless volumes on how the tide of wealth has washed the poor away, since machinery first "made life easier" back in the late 18th century.

My quest begins not as a desire to disrespect any group of people, but certain types of people have come to the fore in my studies of history and industrial menaces that have been developed to weaken the population.

It would take you a lot of reading, but if you studied the patterns of machines and the good they do, relative to the the harm they cause, and you realized that the harmful things were NOT accidentally there, you would be piqued enough to look into that. That's what happened to me.

I saw the patterns of deception. I saw the facts as facts. I see that there is much more going on than even the working-class masons know.

I can offer you a library card, maybe. I would not recommend David Icke. I wouldn't recommend a great amount of conspiracy stuff that I have read on the internet. I would merely suggest that more people need to realize that a lot of the information I posted earlier is easily verifiable, if you want to spend that much time on a search-engine. If you can't remember everything you search, might I suggest that you copy/paste it into a handy file.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Dave Ravin]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Of course, in your entire post, you didn't bother to provide ONE piece of evidence to support your claim above. I wonder why that is

The evidence lies in careful attention to my surroundings.

I don't see why you can't entertain the idea that these things are in all sorts of books that you can borrow from any library. The subject matter entails lots more than freemasonry, but it is the secrecy aspect of the order that enables the whole NWO machine to roll. There are many other groups involved, but the higher-ups of freemasonry, the Kings and the Presidents, and all the people with the right blood are the ones with their hands on the controls.

Why don't you take it upon yourself to disprove ONE single statement I made in the first post. I am finding it hard to find anything at all in that post that isn't a simple matter of history.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by PurityOfPeace

Also, you mention that Adam Weishaupt wanted to take the things that the government and the religions at the time had. What about the religions in this age, do you feel there are any connections with the Illuminati and religions today?

There is a BIG connection to the Catholic Church. It is not my habit of diss-ing someone's religion, and again, there are good Catholics, just as there are good masons.

If you would like to do a search on Hans Klovenbach, the Black Pope, you will find some scary information on who really is the "top-dog" in the global-domination kennel.

One parallel between freemasonry and Catholicism is the ritual and pageantry that both utilize to empower themselves.

By the way, thanks for being so gracious. It is possible that some of the members view me as some sort of upstart.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Dave, upstart or not you sound like a good clear thinking man to me. Stay that way. The world needs more folk like you.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Dave

I accept your premise that you are knowledgeable about the NWO. Hopefully you will accept the fact that I am knowledgeable about freemasonry, which I am. That being the case, let's try and have a discussion.

I guess my first question to you is what are you trying to prove? Do you have a hypothisis that you are trying to demonstrate? If so, what is it. I'm interested.

Secondy, I don't believe a lot of what you say. Don't take that the wrong way - it's just true... I don't. The reason I don't believe it is because the activities you ascribe to freemasonry make no sense compared to what I have learned about the organisation, both by first hand experience and through my studies.

I would ask you to seperate the actions of freemasons from freemasonry itself. Although freemasonry is composed entirely of freemasons, freemasons have much much more to them that just freemasonry. They are parents, they go to work, to church, they have other hobbies. If someone who is a freemason therefore does or says something, it cannot be construed that it is because he is a freemason. It could be because he is a doctor, or a father, or a stamp collector.

To say that there were many freemasons in the founding fathers is true. Equally true is that they were all men. But we do not attempt to construct a hypothesis based on the US as an anti-woman country because we understand the mores and nature of the age in which the nation was created. I suspect it's equally true that many of the founding fathers were wealthy or were land-owners. Perhaps a majority of them were losing their hair, or took Latin at school.

Perhaps the number of founding fathers as freemasons should be taking in context with the number of wealthy landowners who were freemasons?

If you have an incorrect understanding of freemasonry before you start, you will draw the wrong conclusions. If you understand it was popular among the middle-classes and it espoused the kind of values that were predominant in the revolutionary thought of the time it comes as no surprise that so many were freemasons.

Your assertion that freemasonry is very wealthy does not bear out in reality. I can show you many lodge buildings that are run-down and severely in need of repair. So much so, that in my province we have had to start a special initiative to help them.

www.wmhf.org.uk...

I have one other question - you claim that many "high-ranking freemasons are currently engaged in acts that are far from virtuous." Can you expand on what you understand by the term 'high-ranking', and perhaps give some examples.

It is not enough for you to ask people to disprove your allegations. Hypotheses must be tested before they can become theories. I could just as easily claim that you have two heads, but it would surely be up to me to substantiate that claim rather than just ask you to prove that you haven't, as I would suggest it would hard for you to disprove that assertion on this forum?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
All this discussion!

If the NWO doesn't come into power, good.
If it does, there will be alot "HA! I told you so!"

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

I have one other question - you claim that many "high-ranking freemasons are currently engaged in acts that are far from virtuous." Can you expand on what you understand by the term 'high-ranking', and perhaps give some examples.

He propably means 33rd degree masons eating babies or ritual sacrifices of young virgins on the full moon.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And dave : Nice post. However i have read exactly the same stuff on several conspiracy sites and in pretty much all of david icke's books. I believe in a lot of the conspiracy stuff, i also believe that a lot of the conspirators are mason. Very high ranked masons even, but i dont believe freemasonry, the institution as a whole, can be linked to those conspiracies.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

And dave : Nice post. However i have read exactly the same stuff on several conspiracy sites and in pretty much all of david icke's books. I believe in a lot of the conspiracy stuff, i also believe that a lot of the conspirators are mason. Very high ranked masons even, but i dont believe freemasonry, the institution as a whole, can be linked to those conspiracies.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by moonchild]

I believe he stated the majority of masons aren't 'in' on what these corrupt masons are up to and the majority are upright and extremely prominent in the furthering of their community and mankind alike. but what he's stating is that there has been this elite group that are using their wealth and influence for their personal goals.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Ravin

There is a BIG connection to the Catholic Church. It is not my habit of diss-ing someone's religion, and again, there are good Catholics, just as there are good masons.

If you would like to do a search on Hans Klovenbach, the Black Pope, you will find some scary information on who really is the "top-dog" in the global-domination kennel.

One parallel between freemasonry and Catholicism is the ritual and pageantry that both utilize to empower themselves.

By the way, thanks for being so gracious. It is possible that some of the members view me as some sort of upstart.

No problem, i don't see why people would want to make snide comments to other members who are only trying to contribute and give an opinion. As suzy ryan said, you sound like you know what you are talking about so don't let any unwelcoming comments change the way you post.

I too have feelings that there is more to the Catholic church than meets the eye. I will take you're suggestion and look into this Hans Klovenbach person.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well I'm going to go out on a limb here and no offense to Purity or any of the Masons that are handling this diplomatically, forgive me I don't have my 1st degree ceremony until October. Dave you said it correct when you claimed that others may think you an upstart. You are one of three things; at best a point grabber trying to anger enough people for enough responses, a 17 year old male who sits on his computer all day every day and wonders why everyone else is having more fun, a 50 year old male plus 115 pounds wondering why he is alone. While given I did the same thing in this instance (was hard not to,) but all you do is answer a question with a question and lash back at others, digging a deeper hole for yourself. It could just be my mood but it is getting harder and harder to take you seriously, provide us a little more information instead of wide sweeping generalizations with no factual backing and then we'll talk.

By the way someone with a lot of KNOWLEDGE as you claim, would know how to spell plagIArism.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Baphomet posts like yours are starting to make me think "good" masons are more rare than than I thought. Mind the manners, that is one of the good things about masons.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It is probably just my mood and made it a little more cruel than I intended, so my apologies for that; but also I'm not a Mason yet so don't use me as an example.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Baphomet, sorry but I assumed you didn't expect to be blackballed, that your manners were already deemed good enough to be a good mason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join