It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the method to their maddness? how do they choose the day to attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
just for the sake of debate and keeping this thread on track with the question..lets pretend we all agree with the claim that alqaida, and other terrorist organizations are behind 9/11 and the london attacks etc...
( i believe they are but dont take this as me trying to stear you into my beliefs
)

What are all your theories on how they are picking the dates for their attacks? what is the method behind their numbers?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Not sure if they actually pick out dates at random, or if there is some kind of numerical point to when they strike.

If they are using numbers to determine when they will strike, i would suggest to any would be suicide bomber reading this, to set his timer to zero.

That way he is only going to blow himself up

To be honest, i do think its just random dates that have no real connection with anything. Maybe someone can prove me wrong here?

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You have to know who the real terrorists are before you can find truthful reasons for their actions. Do a background check on Cheney for some insight into his mind. I'll link to a documentary you can download for some help.

www.freedocumentaries.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You know i dont know how i feel about this one. i am inclined to agree with you eddie, but at the same time i can recall a bunch of theories floating around claiming that there is a certain method based on significance of the date they choose. thats why i made this thread, to get a clearer picture and to get all the theories in one place for us all to look at.

thanks for posting btw

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yea we do have to know who the real terrorists are. But just for the sake of debate i proposed the hypothetical scenario that we all agree that it is alqaida at the begining of the thread. who knows, maybe the look into the number theory by pretending we all agree it was them, will shead light on it being otherwise. i for one do think it was osama and his gang behind it.

so pretending we all agree, how do you think they are choosing the dates?

Kind Regards,
digitalGrl

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
COMPLETELY RANDOM. in this thinking it creates a serious fear among the country. They never know when or WHERE they are going to attack. AND it gives them the element of surprise.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
OK. like you said, lets pretend we are the bombers/terrorist's/whatever you want to call them.

Lets say we are a group of five people all aged 20 years old. We were all born in August. So lets attack on the 20th of August?

I honestly don't know how they decide a date. It could just be something as simple as what i mentioned. I dunno

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
But just for the sake of debate i proposed the hypothetical scenario that we all agree that it is alqaida at the begining of the thread.

Very sorry but pretending that you know who did something is no basis for predicting when they will do it again because you haven't yet shown that they did it in the first place.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Very sorry but pretending that you know who did something is no basis for predicting when they will do it again because you haven't yet shown that they did it in the first place.

Think the question posed was hypothetical. Not actual.
The question is to try and understand how they come up with dates on which to attack, and do these dates have any relevance?

By imagining we are part of the attack cell, can we come up with ideas as to when they attack? Thats what this is all about. Not accusing or finger pointing at any particular group.

There is no reason to show any proof that any particular group did anything.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Bikereddie]

new topics

top topics

join