It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny conversation i just had on aim

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by wiggy
She supports using attention grabbing threads for point whoring. Be it some information from a geocities site, or from a probably faked AIM conversation,

I agree that eudaimonia is probably a troll, but the user is a MALE, not a girl! Why does everyone keep calling eudaimonia a girl?

Why don't you read all the threads I've posted since my first day at ATS and all other threads I've left comments on and tell me that I'm a troll. Cmon, I dare ya!

Wow, Mods! Mods! This thread should be locked,this is pretty amazing, I have never see someone telling someone to post on every thread they have ever made. If this does not indicate a Troll, quite honestly I don't know what does.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Originally posted by wiggy
She supports using attention grabbing threads for point whoring. Be it some information from a geocities site, or from a probably faked AIM conversation,

I agree that eudaimonia is probably a troll, but the user is a MALE, not a girl! Why does everyone keep calling eudaimonia a girl?

Why don't you read all the threads I've posted since my first day at ATS and all other threads I've left comments on and tell me that I'm a troll. Cmon, I dare ya!

Wow, Mods! Mods! This thread should be locked,this is pretty amazing, I have never see someone telling someone to post on every thread they have ever made. If this does not indicate a Troll, quite honestly I don't know what does.

WTF? Can you read? You're joking right?

Did I say for him to POST ANYTHING? Jesus Christ, I really hope you're playing around.

When someone says you're a troll, don't you think it's a good idea to defend yourself or at least have that person PROVE IT?

The only thing you proved is your illiteracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Did I say for him to POST ANYTHING? Jesus Christ, I really hope you're playing around.

When someone says you're a troll, don't you think it's a good idea to defend yourself or at least have that person PROVE IT?

Why are your panties always in such a bunch? Didn't you just agree with me earlier that you should lighten up?

I've been folowing your posts for quite some time, and all I have to say about it is this:

I'm done with you. Taka a xanax. Something, anything, for Pete's sake.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Why are your panties always in such a bunch? Didn't you just agree with me earlier that you should lighten up?

I've been folowing your posts for quite some time, and all I have to say about it is this:

I'm done with you. Taka a xanax. Something, anything, for Pete's sake.

Well, at least you made me laugh, so I'll forgive you

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
honestly this thread should be closed for it is soo far off subject it's gone to basically person to person bashing. and i know for a fact ATS does not support this.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Incredible notion, indeed!

Funny, though...when someone here posts that the Masons are a cult, ritual-murderers, devil-worshipers, Illuminati-controlled, yadda yadda yadda and other fine examples of (B)rilliant (S)cholarship....THEN an actual MASON steps up to, as you say, DEFEND himself (after all to attack and LIE about Masonry is to attack and lie about me..for I am a Mason) then all the other "Brilliant Scholars" jump in and declare that the Mason MUST be lying to protect the truth about the evil Masons. Tried and Convicted.

So based on what's been proven over and over by some of those posters armed with their (B)rilliant (S)cholarship about Masonry, then I guess, NO, you can't defend yourself or make that person prove you're a troll. Jury's in. Guilty as charged.

(Note: The above is, OF COURSE, tongue in cheek and intended to make some of those silly Mason-bashers who spout a LOT of (B)rilliant
(S)cholarship start actually using their brains, assuming they have brains....but I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears as usual. Ignorance abounds. Oh well...)

By the way, call her what you like...she sure LOOKS like Batgirl!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Good Call Batgirl, I was unable to read your quality post, as I was also unable to write my own. Maybe you should look up what illiteracy means, so you can use it later in another quality post.
Illiteracy

Where is your defence? By making us look at the other posts you made about:

Many Quotes written by High Level Masons proclaiming Lucifer as God

Jesus is not God - Here's the proof !
Great Picture in this thread (B)rilliant (S)cholarship to get it.

Forgive me for not bringing up all of the other topics you have made. But I feel that you are a troll, whether I make you laugh when I say it or not, you are a troll very simple and I am sure that everyone would say the same if you were to ask them.

I have said it before, and I will gladly say it again:
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED

And Seb I love the (B)(S) thing sorry but I used it.
This is also my last post in this thread, cause I am sick of giving this Batgirl what (s)he wants which is more points/popularity.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
senrak
Notorious Freemason,
lol dude i did not threaten you lol
thought you would come up with something better then that ,
have fun you freemasons are so smart lol
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
you kind prove my point as to your group
of peeps, attack anyone who dose not join your
groups, what i wrote did not attack anyone,
also, it was what i saw in my houme town,
if the freemason or anyother group, doing the samething ,
that use there group power over others whon are not the same,
well that sucks, ya so i don't spell well, ya my public schooling ant well,
but your peeps ran the public schoole system were i lived, so,
all the money thet spent on thereselfsm and lack of books and other stuff
we need learn , never having enuff stuff to help the students, lol
a guess you freemason got it good, eazy for you to do stuff in town's
where people who are normal don't even belong to your groups.
power you got all the power and you got to point at me and blame
me foe anything? lol you suck , you have to come here, and point at my bad spelling,
lol if we met face to face you'd run, most people run when, faced with the truth,
i don't even know you and you burn me cause you belong to some group,
lol mighty white of you, hahaha, your most likly a skinhead,
the freemasson in my home town where too hahaha

Maybe if I had as little education as you appear to have, I'd understand your ebonics a little better, but from what I can see, it looks like as if you just threatened Senrak. I hope you realize that this is against the rules of this forum.

I'm not going to pick apart the rest of your claims because it's too convoluted and senseless, but I will tell you that if you stopped being so gullible, believing what you want to believe or whatever makes the best story, and actually started doing your own homework then maybe you wouldn't be so full of misconceptions.

Maybe we might be able to understand your ramblings if masons had actually ran your school.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
man your to smart for me
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

senrak
Notorious Freemason,
lol dude i did not threaten you lol
thought you would come up with something better then that ,
have fun you freemasons are so smart lol

duhhh yuk yuk Lol DUDE! I NEVER said you did. (At least I can't find anywhere where I said that) ...and if you DID....I couldn't POSSIBLY care less.....DUDE.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just like to let you know that in response to your ever so well thought out and well worded U2U, you will hence forth be IGNORED. I choose not to read your profanity laden and mindless drivel.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch
Just like to let you know that in response to your ever so well thought out and well worded U2U, you will hence forth be IGNORED. I choose not to read your profanity laden and mindless drivel.

Oh did you get one too? I received several from this brilliant and oh-so-articulate member, accusing me of being a 13-yr-old skinhead, of all things, for my position on Masonry. I feel so special. Nothing like getting trolled behind the scenes as well, eh?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stegosaur

Just like to let you know that in response to your ever so well thought out and well worded U2U,

Oh did you get one too? I received several

Geez guys...I feel left out. But you should feel special! There's nothing like having your own personal troll. I used to have one named Dribbler...oh how I miss him. (Don't tell anyone but Mirthful Me was jealous of my troll too!)

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by Stegosaur

Just like to let you know that in response to your ever so well thought out and well worded U2U,

Oh did you get one too? I received several

Geez guys...I feel left out.

Well, senrak, we could let you into our clubhouse but only if you know the password and secret handshake!

(For those of you that are humor-impaired: that was a joke.)

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
LOL , At least I was older than 13

senrak, you may join but you must learn to decipher the encoded language and will therefore recieve your very own 3rd grade english dacoder ring.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

senrak, you may join but you must learn to decipher the encoded language and will therefore recieve your very own 3rd grade english dacoder ring.

Count me in! (as long as I don't have to get naked or swallow a sword...)

df1

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

you will hence forth be IGNORED...

Ive been making extensive use of the ATS ignore function and I must say that it has made ATS a much more pleasurable experience for me. I have put 3 individuals on ignore, but I have only done so following a litany of dozens posts from each of these individuals that are utterly worthless. I find that I dont miss very much as I can see the basic thrusts of their posts when they are quoted.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

.well that sucks, ya so i don't spell well, ya my public schooling ant well,
but your peeps ran the public schoole system were i lived, so,
all the money thet spent on thereselfsm and lack of books and other stuff
we need learn , never having enuff stuff to help the students...

I'm not going to pick apart the rest of your claims because it's too convoluted and senseless, but I will tell you that if you stopped being so gullible, believing what you want to believe or whatever makes the best story, and actually started doing your own homework then maybe you wouldn't be so full of misconceptions.

Maybe we might be able to understand your ramblings if masons had actually ran your school.

Not to mention a little thing I like to call personal accountability. Yeah, it's all someone else's fault that I never applied myself to my studies and I didn't learn to spell or articulate my thoughts into plain english... Give me a break.

I have never set foot in a college classroom, but you don't see me crying about it. I choose to educate myself. Furthermore, if I was a numbskull I'd have no one but myself to blame for it, either.

Get over yourself. Try reading a book sometime; if you see the words enough, you'll remember how to spell 'em.

[edit on 8/18/05 by The Axeman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join