It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny conversation i just had on aim

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by duskboy

Originally posted by Stegosaur
Practice what your avatar preaches, Batgirl. Deny your own obvious ignorance and educate YOURSELF.

that's actually Thora Birch as Enid in the movie Ghost World. deny ignorance - educate yourself.

ps
have a nice weekend!

Looked like Catwoman to me... *shrugs*

Regardless, I think our dear eudaimonia could use a little elucidation on some things... as could we all, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Remember people....most people that have been former freemasons and that have extensively researched the subject called Freemasonry call it an organization within an organization. I dont understand why compartmentalization is such a hard concept to grasp

That concept has been explained MANY times here on ATS. What Pike and Hall both meant by those sayings is the same thing that many masons have said here on ATS as well: there is a division among masons: those who join for the companionship and food, and those who join for the spiritual, esoteric and symbolic reasons. THAT was the inner-circle they referred to.

Freemasonry is a VERY transparent organization! Do you really think accomplished masons such as the ones that grace this forum wouldn't know their own organization?!? The "upper-echelon" theory that you give is SO absurd because it is impossible to prove and impossible to debunk. It makes no logical sense whatsoever.

THINK! :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

that's actually Thora Birch as Enid in the movie Ghost World. deny ignorance - educate yourself.

This explains a lot...

www.haro-online.com
Birch gives a good performance as Enid. She never seems to stray from her warped outlook on life and the people around her... Sure Enid is pissed at the world, but why? He never goes beyond the superficial level of people mocking other people. There is only so much some people can take, and the constant level of mean-spiritedness in Ghost World may be too much for some people.

www.haro-online.com...

We are our avatars afterall... I mean, who has ever doubted that I'm a monkey that commands the English language?

Avatar Monkeys, not just for "boutielle calls" anymore...

[edit on 12/8/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
We are our avatars afterall... I mean, who has ever doubted that I'm a monkey that commands the English language?

Holy baloney Ape-boy. Does that mean i'm...

Mr. T?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

[edit on 12-8-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
and so was my meatle shop teacher and wood shop teachers who,
need to get in to a diff level of their group to get higher in there school jobs,
as i remember it being a small town , that they had to have the approvle of
there higher ups in there societies to get the nod to make more $ in there jobs,
but anyway like i said they ran the jobs [ good one's], and many of the churchs,
i use to have coffee next to 4 or 5 of the heads of all the church dudes who talked
about who could get what job and who could get into there churchs and who could
take what wife, ect... at least 2 of them where part of the masons or what ever they called it,
had a little pin on there cheap suits, hehehe

Well there you have it folks. A glowing example of the Public School System doing it's thing!

(Know what I mean)?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
and so was my meatle shop teacher and wood shop teachers who,
need to get in to a diff level of their group to get higher in there school jobs,
as i remember it being a small town , that they had to have the approvle of
there higher ups in there societies to get the nod to make more $ in there jobs,
but anyway like i said they ran the jobs [ good one's], and many of the churchs,
i use to have coffee next to 4 or 5 of the heads of all the church dudes who talked
about who could get what job and who could get into there churchs and who could
take what wife, ect... at least 2 of them where part of the masons or what ever they called it,
had a little pin on there cheap suits, hehehe

Well there you have it folks. A glowing example of the Public School System doing it's thing!

(Know what I mean)?

The American Education System is a joke. Home Schooling is the smart thing to do nowadays.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Most freemasons are just folks trying to better themselves, grow spiritually and help there fellow man but I do believe there is a inner brotherhood that is elusive or even laughed at by many members. This inner circle is just fine with the majority of the lodge thinking they are just a silly conspiracy theory fable...a tall tale...silly conjecture.

What about if we could go back in time "genetically correct" every family tree, disposing of criminals and other "social outcasts". Can any of us guarantee we would still be standing here if that were so? Can we comfortably point the finger at someone else while leaving our own flaws and shortcomings unattended? If only every man would attend to his own garden ot the best of his ability, so much of this nonsense wouldn't even be an issue.

Can I get a devout Catholic in here? Let's talk about Vatican conspiracies and how they cover-up child molestation within their own ranks? Shall we shut down the entire organization (yes the Vatican is an organization) because of a few naughty priests? Is the entire faith tainited and rendered obsolete due to the actions of a few?

I never understood this. We can have PROOF that other groups (for example, those that historically have been extremely powerful religious corporations that have systematically crushed all opposition to their "doctrine") are involved in covering up crimes against CHILDREN, yet we tolerate, encourage and even financially support their existence. Yet the Brothers are roasted over the flames of conjecture and speculation on a daily basis. (Same as it ever was?)

Someone please explain this paradox to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

In all fairness, I didn't start a thread about the movie, claiming its producer, director and screenwriter were plotting to take over the world, either.

Oh gosh I feel so silly that I was probably doing actual research while other people were coming up with clever avatars steeped in pop culture. What WAS I thinking??? I could have been vegging in front of the tube!

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Stegosaur]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Most freemasons are just folks trying to better themselves, grow spiritually and help there fellow man but I do believe there is a inner brotherhood that is elusive or even laughed at by many members. This inner circle is just fine with the majority of the lodge thinking they are just a silly conspiracy theory fable...a tall tale...silly conjecture.

What about if we could go back in time "genetically correct" every family tree, disposing of criminals and other "social outcasts". Can any of us guarantee we would still be standing here if that were so? Can we comfortably point the finger at someone else while leaving our own flaws and shortcomings unattended? If only every man would attend to his own garden ot the best of his ability, so much of this nonsense wouldn't even be an issue.

Can I get a devout Catholic in here? Let's talk about Vatican conspiracies and how they cover-up child molestation within their own ranks? Shall we shut down the entire organization (yes the Vatican is an organization) because of a few naughty priests? Is the entire faith tainited and rendered obsolete due to the actions of a few?

I never understood this. We can have PROOF that other groups (for example, those that historically have been extremely powerful religious corporations that have systematically crushed all opposition to their "doctrine") are involved in covering up crimes against CHILDREN, yet we tolerate, encourage and even financially support their existence. Yet the Brothers are roasted over the flames of conjecture and speculation on a daily basis. (Same as it ever was?)

Yeah, I'll expain it. In three words.

Don't support religion.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Don't support religion.

Stellar observation. Really.

Is there anything at all that you support? Or do you just like to be against everything?

I realize your signature probably says it all, but I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Don't support religion.

What DO you support?

Crimony, you are a bitter little pill, aren't you?! (That makes me miss Alex.
)

[edit on 8/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

What DO you support?

I support the truth.

)

Me? Bitter? Nah. I just like to poke and have fun

And who's Alex?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Me? Bitter? Nah. I just like to poke and have fun

Oh, but you take this sooooo seriously...

For someone who likes to have fun, you certainly have a hard time taking a joke. I'm thinking of a "Monkey" comment...

And who's Alex?

Someone who used to post here... The original "bitter pill." Alex Kennedy, to be precise. Good guy. I miss his posts. I would love to see what he had to say to you.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

11:20pm 08-11

dreamers tonight: you know that famous video that shows kennedy being shot, called the Zapruder Film..
xxxxx: yup
dreamers tonight: did you know the person shooting that video was a mason?
dreamers tonight: www....-------------------------/library/bio/misc/abraham-zapruder/
xxxxx: thast no big deal
dreamers tonight: well even the location where he was shot.. the streets are layed out in a masonic order
dreamers tonight: www.truth777.netfirms.com...
xxxxx: yeah
xxxxx: its probably deliberate
xxxxx: but how does that affect my life
dreamers tonight: lol okay
dreamers tonight: its just interesting thats all
xxxxx: yah it is
xxxxx: but
xxxxx: after a while
xxxxx: who cares
xxxxx: so the world is being controlled by an elite order of satanists
xxxxx: and there's nothing i can do about it
dreamers tonight: yeah, i guess you're right. its completely hopeless, humanity is screwed.
xxxxx signed off at 11:39:59 PM.

Wow looks like no matter where you share your information on Mason's it is look down upon. Do you take no hints? I mean I don't post too often in Mason's affairs just because its the same stuff every time. There is no proof ,you can't make up proof because ATS is a fairly good debunking place (when select few are chosen for the process) Honestly I ask you, to spend about one solid month in study about the Mason's. Just spend maybe a few hours a week researching, not just from one site, or a site called antimasonseatbabies.com. Look at the stuff that the Mason's on this board would eagrly supply I'm sure, and then come back and put a report on what you have found. I am sure this will be very hard because you are obvisouly so stuck in your idea of Freemasonary,and just like any habit it's hard to break, but try.

Can I get a devout Catholic in here?

I am not devout, but I know what you mean man. When this stuff first came up and people were telling me all this stuff about the Vatican and charges and what not.Just cause there is one
bad apple in a tree, doesn't mean that the tree is a bad tree.

THIS CAN BE APPLIED TO FREEMASONARY AS WELL
But I haven't found any evidence for a real story, that has been document saying that a group of Mason's were found doing XYZ.

It's very simple actually, Freemasonary doesn't threathen to send you to hell.

Just figured I would take a shot at this one.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Never challenge an idiot to an argument. They'll pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Words of wisdom. Keeping upright can be difficult.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

What DO you support?

)

[edit on 8/12/05 by The Axeman]

She supports using attention grabbing threads for point whoring. Be it some information from a geocities site, or from a probably faked AIM conversation,

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
She supports using attention grabbing threads for point whoring. Be it some information from a geocities site, or from a probably faked AIM conversation,

I agree that eudaimonia is probably a troll, but the user is a MALE, not a girl! Why does everyone keep calling eudaimonia a girl?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hell If I know, the bitching part was what threw me for a loop. Kind of suiting. I have yet to see him correct it.

Oh well.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by wiggy

I agree that eudaimonia is probably a troll, but the user is a MALE, not a girl! Why does everyone keep calling eudaimonia a girl?

Why don't you read all the threads I've posted since my first day at ATS and all other threads I've left comments on and tell me that I'm a troll. Cmon, I dare ya!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join