It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny conversation i just had on aim

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
11:20pm 08-11

dreamers tonight: you know that famous video that shows kennedy being shot, called the Zapruder Film..
xxxxx: yup
dreamers tonight: did you know the person shooting that video was a mason?
dreamers tonight: www....-------------------------/library/bio/misc/abraham-zapruder/
xxxxx: thast no big deal
dreamers tonight: well even the location where he was shot.. the streets are layed out in a masonic order
dreamers tonight: www.truth777.netfirms.com...
xxxxx: yeah
xxxxx: its probably deliberate
xxxxx: but how does that affect my life
dreamers tonight: lol okay
dreamers tonight: its just interesting thats all
xxxxx: yah it is
xxxxx: but
xxxxx: after a while
xxxxx: who cares
xxxxx: so the world is being controlled by an elite order of satanists
xxxxx: and there's nothing i can do about it
dreamers tonight: yeah, i guess you're right. its completely hopeless, humanity is screwed.
xxxxx signed off at 11:39:59 PM.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wooooooooooooooooooow.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

But the ultimate purpose of that assassination was not political or economic but sorcerous: for the control of the dreaming mind and the marshalling of its forces is the omnipotent force in this entire scenario of lies, cruelty and degradation. Something died in the American people on November 22, 1963-call it idealism, innocence or the quest for moral excellence. It is the transformation of human beings which is the authentic reason and motive for the Kennedy murder and until so-called conspiracy theorists can accept this very real element they will be reduced to so many eccentrics amusing a tiny remnant of dilettantes and hobbyists.

Interesting quote from the second link. So the Kennedy assasination was meant to traumatize every american's subconcious mind and kill their hope. Never heard it put quite like this before.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
well since masonry was VERY prevelant in that era maybe it's just a happenstance that he happened to be a mason...i mean what if i video taped the pres, and all of a sudden he fell down a flight of stairs. WHY WOULD THAT BE THE FAULT OF A MASON? that thinking is absolutly idiotic.

everyones looking to blame someone else.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
well since masonry was VERY prevelant in that era maybe it's just a happenstance that he happened to be a mason...i mean what if i video taped the pres, and all of a sudden he fell down a flight of stairs. WHY WOULD THAT BE THE FAULT OF A MASON? that thinking is absolutly idiotic.

everyones looking to blame someone else.

Uh, this wasn't just a fall down a flight of stairs. Actually, filming our president falling down a flight of stairs wouldn't be that much of a surprise, I would expect that kind of thing from GWB. No, what we're talking about here is one of the most shocking events in human history, the assassination of one of the greatest presidents that ever lived. If you want me to believe it was a coincidence, then you're greatly mistaken. Happenstance my a&&. The zapruder film is the clearest and best-known video of the assassination. And it's also my understanding that he was the closest to the actual event. Why is that?

*edit* - forgot to mention. Didn't the word Assassin originate from The Knights of Templars?

[edit on 12-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
*edit* - forgot to mention. Didn't the word Assassin originate from The Knights of Templars?
[edit on 12-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

Tell me you were really not that lazy that you couldn't look it up before you pointed the finger in the most convenient direction. It's ARABIC.

I did your homework for today:

definition: assassin

NOUN:
A. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
B. A member of a secret order of Muslims who terrorized and killed Christian Crusaders and others.

ETYMOLOGY:
French, from Medieval Latin assassnus, from Arabic an, pl. of a, hashish user, from a, hashish ; see hashish

WORD HISTORY:
At first glance, one would be hard-pressed to find a link between pleasure and the acts of assassins. Such was not the case, however, with those who gave us the word assassin. They were members of a secret Islamic order originating in the 11th century who believed it was a religious duty to harass and murder their enemies. The most important members of the order were those who actually did the killing. Having been promised paradise in return for dying in action, the killers, it is said, were made to yearn for paradise by being given a life of pleasure that included the use of hashish. From this came the name for the secret order as a whole, an, "hashish users." After passing through French or Italian, the word came into English and is recorded in 1603 with reference to the Muslim Assassins.

*** Compliments of Yahoo. It was VERY EASY to look up. You should have done so to avoid looking like a troll, but at least you wear it well.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stegosaur
You should have done so to avoid looking like a troll, but at least you wear it well.

Jesus, it was a simple question.

Should someone call an ambulance?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You should have done so to avoid looking like a troll, but at least you wear it well.

Jesus, it was a simple question.

Should someone call an ambulance?

Simple accusation/implication/subtle reference once again to Masonry.

It amazes me that you are so obsessed with this topic that you literally see it in every little thing, to the point of not investigating your facts before you rabidly shoot your mouth off. No, it was not a simple question. It was very loaded.

If you were interested in TRUTH, you'd actually look for it, rather than regurgitating every anti-Masonic version of it just to weakly support your preconceived notions. What research have you really done on them to be so accusatory? Do you know any? Are you related to any? Have you spoken to any outside of ATS? Have you visited a Lodge? Have you read the PLETHORA of literature written BY Masons about their own organization?

Or do you see what you want to see... which is what is most controversial, most sensationalistic, most POINTS-producing?

Yes, thumb your little nose at the "Organization", that fictitional "The Man" that's keepin' ya down, refusing to join the ranks of the "sheep" and the "deceived" by "exposing Masonry" and all its "conspiracies".

Does it make you feel better about yourself to run your mouth without facts as long as you can make some "OTHER" look bad? Does it make you feel superior, like you are too smart to wear the yoke of oppression? Does it make you feel like an "individual"?

Have you even BOTHERED to personally meet any of those you so brazenly accuse?

No, I'd bet you hadn't, that in fact you have absolutely NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE or EXPERIENCE with Masonry at all, which makes you absolutely worthless as far as being an impartial judge of their character as people or as an organization.

Practice what your avatar preaches, Batgirl. Deny your own obvious ignorance and educate YOURSELF.

Did I mention that I'm NOT a Mason? I just hate to see people unjustly accused, which you seem to be very good at here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
most that i met where school teachers and fathers of classmates, most seemed normal
just doing what there father's did by joining, most that i have read seem to be normal,
but hey most the time they don't really tell you there part of these groups, so there could
be a whole lot of them running everthing and who's to know butthey themselfs.
was a good post intell stegasaur desided to ruin it.hehehehe
What a crock , some one need to take a p*ss test because that dude has been smoking crack.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
so there could be a whole lot of them running everthing and who's to know butthey themselfs.
What a crock , some one need to take a p*ss test because that dude has been smoking crack.

I think your post is pretty indicative of who perhaps has been smoking something, my friend.

Try an English class, for starters.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

so there could be a whole lot of them running everthing and who's to know butthey themselfs.

I think your post is pretty indicative of who perhaps has been smoking something, my friend.

Try an English class, for starters.

English class or not, I think he has a point

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

11:20pm 08-11

dreamers tonight: you know that famous video that shows kennedy being shot, called the Zapruder Film..
dreamers tonight: www....-------------------------/library/bio/misc/abraham-zapruder/
dreamers tonight: well even the location where he was shot.. the streets are layed out in a masonic order
dreamers tonight: yeah, i guess you're right. its completely hopeless, humanity is screwed.

i just cannot understand this obsession of yours
everytime you try to formulate your messages in a harmless way it is just the opposite that comes over (intentfuly ?) . I understand that someone can be thoughtful about such secret socities and that you can ask yourself questions (i'm curious about what is happening behind the scene aswell , if anything at all that is) , but one should definitely not start blaming all evil on this planet on one group of people , as secretive as this group might be.I'd like to add that i have no particular affinities to masons but the opposite is just as true . Yes there have been a few marking events in history that involved masonic lodges like the P2 masonic lodge and the Gladio affair
but it definitely does not make the whole masonic population part of a worldwide conspiracy involving shapeshifting replitlians

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Hvitserk]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
and so was my meatle shop teacher and wood shop teachers who,
need to get in to a diff level of their group to get higher in there school jobs,
as i remember it being a small town , that they had to have the approvle of
there higher ups in there societies to get the nod to make more $ in there jobs,
but anyway like i said they ran the jobs [ good one's], and many of the churchs,
i use to have coffee next to 4 or 5 of the heads of all the church dudes who talked
about who could get what job and who could get into there churchs and who could
take what wife, ect... at least 2 of them where part of the masons or what ever they called it,
had a little pin on there cheap suits, hehehe

df1

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Basing a thread on an IM coversation, surely you jest.

eudaimonia, if your IM conversation is acceptable evidence then the conversation I overheard at McDonalds must be acceptable too.

man1: We really appreciate the care given to our son at the Shriners burn unit.
mason: Your welcome.
lady1: Thanks for the contribution your Lodge made to our daughters scholarship fund.
man2: Your Lodge's work collecting coats for the homeless was appreciated.
man3: I don't know how we'd of paid the dental bills for our children had it not been for the money provided by the Masons.

Just a typical day in the life of a Mason.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia 161

WOW! That is funny. It definetely shows that you have WAY too much time on your hands and should really think about getting a more constructive hobby.

and so was my meatle shop teacher and wood shop teachers who,
need to get in to a diff level of their group to get higher in there school jobs,
as i remember it being a small town , that they had to have the approvle of
there higher ups in there societies to get the nod to make more $ in there jobs,
but anyway like i said they ran the jobs [ good one's], and many of the churchs,
i use to have coffee next to 4 or 5 of the heads of all the church dudes who talked
about who could get what job and who could get into there churchs and who could
take what wife, ect... at least 2 of them where part of the masons or what ever they called it,
had a little pin on there cheap suits, hehehe

No Mason requires ANY approval from any other to advance in his career and aside from moral and ethical values,
Masonry plays absolutely no role in ones professional life.

What the heck do they teach in "meatle shop" anyway?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch
What the heck do they teach in "meatle shop" anyway?!?!?!

I don't think any of us want to know...

You're kidding... right?

What a joke. I think the one who needs the drug test is you. And you should have listened to the nice Masons trying to teach you grammar, too.

[edit on 8/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I now see that we've graduated from unsupported evidence to the purely anecdotal... I waiting for the inevitable "because I said it's so" delivered as the finishing blow to your argument.

So now the fact that Abraham Zapruder was a Freemason seals the fate of the world... Satanic forces are now in control, although I find the fact that he was a dressmaker far more insidious than his Masonic affiliation.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

I'm somewhat perplexed at your reluctance to simply come out and say what you have been inferring (rather clumsily) in your posts within the Secret Societies.

Grassy Knoll Monkeys, not just for Presidential drive byes anymore...

[edit on 12/8/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Remember people....most people that have been former freemasons and that have extensively researched the subject called Freemasonry call it an organization within an organization. I dont understand why compartmentalization is such a hard concept to grasp

Most freemasons are just folks trying to better themselves, grow spiritually and help there fellow man but I do believe there is a inner brotherhood that is elusive or even laughed at by many members. This inner circle is just fine with the majority of the lodge thinking they are just a silly conspiracy theory fable...a tall tale...silly conjecture.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

did you know the person shooting that video was a mason?

Are you trying to tell me that there were Masons way back then and armed with cameras???

Axeman - If I remember correctly meatle shop came before regetable shop.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Practice what your avatar preaches, Batgirl. Deny your own obvious ignorance and educate YOURSELF.

that's actually Thora Birch as Enid in the movie Ghost World. deny ignorance - educate yourself.

ps
have a nice weekend!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join