It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: FDNY Releasing Sept. 11 Papers, Recordings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here's all the CD's in mp3 format..

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thanks Muchly QS!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
went to the msn website and they are not available... My machine? Or is anyone else not able to get them?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The CBS site downloads them in Quicktime for my Mac.

Too bad I'm on dialup.

At least I can hear them through my Mackie sound console and my FX rack to filter out some of the noise.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
AWw...my first ever upgraded story.

---

I'm going through all the transcripts, etc now. Why I've not been posting. I'm rather busy with it. There are a few interesting mentions of things, however I am busy attempting to find out names, etc and seein' if I can get a hold of any of the Fire Fighters.

I'll post something important, soon, I hope.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'm going through all the transcripts

Wait, you have the transcripts? Or just the recordings? If so, please share, I've been looking for these transcripts for almost 2 days now...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
As far as I know there are no transcripts yet QS. Here are the notes I've taken through disk 18:

disk 1: 1st and 2nd impacts - the man stating "this was not an accident, this was intentional".

disk 2: firefighters down at WTC 2 is announced; near end the first tower collapses. "weapons of mass destruction kit" on site. 40 people trapped in WTC 7. Secondary explosion at WTC 1 referenced. Numerous explosions since staging established so staging area changed northerly. Numerous people down in the subways being reported. Collapse has occurred and people trapped. They are attempting to evacuate several hundred people from WTC 7.

disk 3: numerous injuries trying to be evacuated from WTC 7. They are packing injured in ambulances...citizens, EMTs, firemen, police. Numerous referrals to "secondary collapse". A reference to "last blast". More references to "secondary explosion". Second tower is leaning, afraid of another collapse. Moving away from it. "Building 2 collapsing, building 2 collapsing." "Second building is down." WoMD referred to. Another reference to second explosion near 30:23 on disk. 33:50+ "everything is exploding around us". 34:+ "i just got out of the explosion". "Can't give my exact location. It's still exploding over here."

disk 6: call-in of first impact. One unit can see the building and reports at least the top 15 floors engulfed in smoke. about 17 minutes into it the second plane hits.

disk 7: 31 minutes into tape first tower collapses. about 34 minutes "partial collapse of WTC 1". Some type of explosion at WTC 7 at 36 minutes.

disk 8: 4 minutes into tape "numerous fires" reported at Albany and South End Avenue. About 19:35 into disk no more units being sent into the site because it is 'unstable'.

disk 9: begins with alert for 2 WTC. this dispatcher is at Brooklyn. "something else has happened at the building - a huge explosion". 16 minutes into disk. (I believe this corresponds with second plane impact). At 20 minutes into disk it's verified that two planes had impacted the two towers. 40 minutes into disk a total recall of all firefighters and police officers is made.

disk 10: 16:30 into disk all off duty firefighters and police officers are called to duty. 27 minutes into disk major collapse reported but dispatcher believes it is south tube that has collapsed, zero visibility, large dust cloud - this is the collapse of the first tower. 32 minutes into disk south tower collapse is reported. 37 minutes into disk refers to speaking to car 9 just after the "explosion".

disk 11: 4 minutes into disk marine 6 reports second explosion and second tower is down.

disk 15: this dispatcher is at Manhattan. Starts with report of first plane crashing into to WTC. WTC 1 on fire. One report that the plane appeared to "aim" at the building. Another report that it looked "intentional" and to inform all units coming in it could be a terrorist attack. Fire on several of the upper floors of the WTC. Several injured people on West street. Marine 1 reports visible flames from side of the building. One report that fire and smoke beginning at approximately 90th floor. Numerous people trapped on floor 106. Goes to fifth alarm about 10 minutes into to disk. Jumpers reported at 11 minutes into disk. 13 minutes fire from north side and west side of WTC 1 reported by Marine 1. Smoke reported on 83rd and 84th floor. Marine 6 reports fire out of east side of building at 14 minutes. 104th floor has 25-30 people trapped. 103rd NW room 103 people trapped. 83rd floor people trapped. HazMat on its way at 16 minutes. Marine 6 at 16 minutes reports a "major fire" in the other WTC (2). 17 minutes second plane into WTC 2 is confirmed. Marine 6 reports second plane as a "large bomber style green plane" into WTC 2. Flames reported 2/3's of the way up and request to submit fifth alarm for WTC 2. People trapped in WTC 2 on floors 82, 88, 89. People trapped in WTC 1 on floors 83, 104, 103, 106, 82. Financial building on West street reported needs units. 36 minutes in 100 or more people "overcome" on 103rd floor. Also, Ladder 3 Firefighters climbings stairs in WTC 1 report about 35th floor that there are numerous burn victims in the stairwell at that point. 37 minutes in people trapped on the 80th floor of WTC 5. People trapped on the 101st and 102nd of WTC 3. 100 people trapped on 106th floor of WTC 1. 41 minutes in people trapped on the 82nd, 83rd, and 84th floors of WTC 2. 42 minutes in all off-duty firefighters and police officers called to duty. Report comes in that the elevators on the 44th floor are "about to come down" and they shouldn't be used. When asked which tower the response is "I'd go with both."

disk 16: WTC 1 have peopled trapped on the following floors: 92, 106, 89, 104, 100, 88 82, 105, 68, 106, 103, 83; WTC 2 has people trapped on the following floors: 82, 88, 89, 73, 105, 104, 47, 73, 83, 80. 6 minutes into tape floors 93 and 103 of WTC 2 have trapped people. 7 minutes in man hanging from antenna on WTC 1. 50 people trapped on 80th floor (didn't hear tower). 13 minutes in 50 people trapped on 104th floor of WTC 1, fires burning beneath them. 14 minutes, 80 people trapped on 80th floor of WTC 2. 18 minutes in WTC 2, 100th floor, people trapped. 20 minutes in 86th floor WTC 1, people trapped. WTC 2 97th floor, people trapped. 23 minutes - WTC2 19th floor, firefighter down; 93rd floor people trapped. WTC 1 93rd floor people trapped. 60 people trapped on 105th floor of WTC 2. 24 minutes into disk - WTC 2 building has partially collapsed. 25 minutes - Marine 6 reports a major explosion and WTC 2 collapsed. 27 minutes into disk a civilian calls for helped trapped inside the cab of a firetruck beneath the collapse. 29 minutes a firefighter calls for the army - requests the army be mobilized, "we need the army in Manhattan". At 30 minutes in Manhattan starts calling for any unit operating at wTC 2 to respond. 43 minutes in tries all units at WTC 2 again. Firefighters trapped in Marriott center.

disk 17: Second tower collapses. Near end of tape trapped firefighters under rubble of WTC 1 call in.

disk 18: 10 minutes into it a report of a bomb or suspicious package in Brooklyn Battery. 114 Trinity Place reports 33 minutes in that there are people trapped by smoke.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
All of this has been sitting around for a couple of years now, absolutely no way of telling if they have been altered in any way. Why did it take so long to relase this information when it should have been handed over to the 9-11 commission immediately. I don't know guys, I mean we are talking about the same system that brings us this kind of crap day in and day out...

It's sickeningly easy to alter audio recordings, especially when they sit around for two years gathering dust in god knows where.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
No, twitchy. You are missing the major point of this.

It's the things the fire-fighters were trying to get out. The same fire-fighter, who said he could see "bombs" and "heard explosions". It's not what the Government wanted given out at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
you know.............when i read all that stuff............calls coming in so fast and thick...............its AMAZING that anyone survived...........

i went out to the memory hole long ago and read everything that was out there on 9/11...........pages and pages of transcripts............not the ones above obviously but the stuff that had already been released.

it gave me chills then and this morning reading what valhal posted it gave them to me again.........

just unbelievable............i can't imagine what the firefighters,police officers,by standers,people trapped in the bldgs...........i can't IMAGINE the terror they felt.........the fear of death...........i just can't imagine.

its terribly overwhelming............and that's ME.......located down here in the southern part of the US............i didn't know anyone........so the people that lived through it...........i can't imagine still after these several yrs have passed..........what they deal with...........unimaginable.

i never thought i would see something of this magnitude happen in the US.

guess i was living in a total state of denial.

i can't listen to all the info at work but i'll listen tonight.........amazing.

just amazing. thanks for putting all the info and links!

angie

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'd like to share that in listening to the tapes, the accusations that there was disorganization and breach of protocol is B.S. After the towers collapsed of course there was confusion, but I have nothing but tremendous respect and admiration for all the NYFD. What a solid, organized and absolutely professional job they did.

Some one early on in this thread made the insinuation that they were fascists - what an absolute unfounded and hate-filled comment to make. What, were they attempting to suppress the NY citizenry with their water hoses and fire axes? Get real people.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I'd like to share that in listening to the tapes, the accusations that there was disorganization and breach of protocol is B.S. After the towers collapsed of course there was confusion, but I have nothing but tremendous respect and admiration for all the NYFD. What a solid, organized and absolutely professional job they did.

Some one early on in this thread made the insinuation that they were fascists - what an absolute unfounded and hate-filled comment to make. What, were they attempting to suppress the NY citizenry with their water hoses and fire axes? Get real people.

i saw that too..................and was infuriated by the same insinuations. the stuff that i've seen before also made me feel extreme respect and admiration for the first responders............they went in not knowing what was going on..........but they did an excellent job and saved many lives.

this is not the place to take pot shots at those folks.........not on this thread. many of these people gave their lives so others could live.

good job valhal.

angie

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The bravery and dedication of all those first responders who served is the very reason that we must
find out the truth and insist on justice.

Anyone who has willfully or knowingly hidden or destroyed evidence should be dealt with severely.

The FEMA officials who allowed the removal of forensic evidence should be charged with obstruction
of justice.

Every one of us should demand that our representatives leave no stone unturned until the truth
is revealed.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I sent an email to the NYFD asking how to obtain a transcript of these recordings..

If anyone is interested, here's the email response I got back:

Thank you for your recent email requesting information on how to obtain
the Fire Department's 9/11 records. The records are being distributed
by the Department on 23 compact disks. If you would like a copy of the
records, please submit a written request to:

Ms. Alexandra Fisher
Special Assistant Counsel
Fire Department, City of New York
9 Metro Tech Center, 8N-5
Brooklyn, NY 11201

With your request, please include a check or money order for $27 to
cover reproduction and shipping costs; the check or money order should
be made payable to the New York City Fire Department. Also, please do
not forget to include your mailing address in your request.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Thank you again for your
correspondence.

Sincerely,
Karalyn Evans
Office of the Commissioner

If anyone is willing (maybe ATS can donate the cash?) a written copy of all the transcripts and the 23 cd's would be a nice addition to the ATS database..

I'm still willing to bet the transcripts are on CD23, since no news outlet is hosting this CD...

I'd fork over the cash myself if I didn't just lose my job.. :x

[edit on 8/17/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That email doesnt say that they have written transcripts of the disks. I'd still be willing to financially contribute to getting the 23rd disk any way. Maybe setup a pay-pal account?

Did any one notice that the CBS link carries a transcript of CD21?

16pg Port Authourity transcript

90pg EMS Log Book

[edit on 17/8/05 by subz]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
That email doesnt say that they have written transcripts of the disks. I'd still be willing to financially contribute to getting the 23rd disk any way. Maybe setup a pay-pal account?

Did any one notice that the CBS link carries a transcript of CD21?

16pg Port Authourity transcript

90pg EMS Log Book

[edit on 17/8/05 by subz]

Yeah, I posted those transcripts somewhere on page1.. anyhow, I don't know much about paypal.. besides, I'm pretty sure paypal requires some sort of Credit Card, which I've gotten rid of, so this task lays on someone else ;p

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just want to correct Billybob. Don`t class as, or intimate, that firefighters are "Facists". Those so called Facists will still be there to drag your arse to safety and stay until all are safe or they have go down with them! Firefighters do their job regardless of colour, race, religion, and politics. They do it without predjudice and do it to the best of their ability, even if losing their life is the price for being totally unbiased. 9\11 may have been a conspiracy, the decision made by some firefighters that day conspired to take their lives in the attempt to save others!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i thought it was clearer. the police are the fascists. it's not called a 'firefighter state', it's called a 'police state'.

sorry for the confusion.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i thought it was clearer. the police are the fascists. it's not called a 'firefighter state', it's called a 'police state'.

sorry for the confusion.

Could you imagine a fire-fighter state?

"Ahh no they'll hose us down" or;
"Oh no, they won't rescue mittens from the tree..."

Come on people, none of the insults at the fire-service, I doubt any of them knew what was going to happen and they would have willingly saved the people [ at the expense of their own life as we found out].

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Police and firefighters did not work together. ] that is correct. fascists can get like that.

I know this may seem petty to some people, but above is exactly what was said.
nowhere does it say that the police are facists and firefighters not. I am a British firefighter and have printed this out for the other watches to look at, all 4 watches are of the agreement that nowhere does it differentiate between the two. You have to realise that some people find any uniformed personel a threat, and this would justify some of the abuse, violence, etc heaped upon the emergency services by the ignorant minority. before some of you think that this is whinging, look closely into your own backyards and note the treatment dished out to firefighters etc when answering calls!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join