It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: FDNY Releasing Sept. 11 Papers, Recordings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
After years of legal battles, the Fire Department of New York has won the right to legally disclose all the information they recorded on September the 11th. Including transcripts by members of the Fire Department, video feeds and everything else. Including footage before and after of the towers and hopefully images from inside.

news.yaho o.com
After years of legal battle, the Fire Department of New York is releasing thousands of documents offering a detailed and intimate look at the heroism and missteps behind its response to the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attack.

The department on Friday plans to make public hours of radio transmissions and hundreds of oral histories telling the story of firefighters' rush to the twin towers on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, to help evacuate thousands of people.

The Sept. 11 commission, which had access to the histories and recordings, described major flaws in the city's response to the attack. Emergency radios did not function properly. Police and firefighters did not work together. Discipline broke down. Vital messages went unheard.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think this could help be another piece in the puzzle. Years people have been questioning if there were bombs in the Towers. The Governments involvement, etc and now could be a lot of peoples chances.

Roughly 12,000 pages of information is going to be released. Interviews with fire-fighter after fire-fighter on what they got to see and hear.

Hopefully helping to add another piece of truth to the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Interesting, it'll probaly bring in more "oh look at this part of the film and you can clearly see a bomb" kind of stuff though.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't see anything in that article about video being released, just audio and documents.

Some of the audio was broadcast yesterday.

n_connected_911tapes_050812.asf
(streaming video)

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
[Emergency radios did not function properly.] (" steel re-inforced concrete" prevented radios from working well.)
[Police and firefighters did not work together. ] that is correct. fascists can get like that.
[Discipline broke down. ] see above.
[Vital messages went unheard.] see abovetopsecret.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How much you wanna bet that any mention of explosions going off
have been "edited" as a matter of "national security"

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

How much you wanna bet that any mention of explosions going off
have been "edited" as a matter of "national security"

How much? Why don't you try listening to them? Disk 3 alone:

A reference to "last blast". More references to "secondary explosion". Second tower is leaning, afraid of another collapse. Moving away from it. "Building 2 collapsing, building 2 collapsing." "Second building is down." WoMD referred to. Another reference to second explosion near 30:23 on disk. 33:50+ "everything is exploding around us". 34:+ "i just got out of the explosion". "Can't give my exact location. It's still exploding over here."

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Where did you get ahold of the disks Val?
Is there someplace online that has the transcripts of them?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Disks 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23 and 24 are not posted here yet. Hopefully they will be soon.

Okay - I just refreshed and they have added 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20, so all that's left is 23 and 24.

[edit on 8-13-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Disks 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23 and 24 are not posted here yet. Hopefully they will be soon.

Okay - I just refreshed and they have added 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20, so all that's left is 23 and 24.

Thanks

I'll browse through them now.

I'll start keeping an eye on Alex Jone's site.
It'll be interesting to see what he manages to pull out of these tapes.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well, I'll speculate on what he'll ignore because it won't go well with this "WTC 7 got demolished" theory.

On the second disk, just after the first WTC collapse firefighters first report 40 people trapped in wTC 7 and then about near the end of that disk BEFORE THE SECOND WTC COLLAPSE they report in that they are trying to evacuate "hundreds" of people from WTC7.

Seems there was significant damage to WTC 7 with just the first collapse.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just some notes so far from listening:

disks 1,2,3 from the first impact through after the second collapse. They are the dispatcher at City Wide.

starting on disk 6 you re-wind to another dispatcher who gets her first call-in of the first plane impact. I haven't heard who this dispatcher is with yet.

dispatcher starting on disk 6 is at Central.

[edit on 8-13-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
On disk 7, about 5 minutes after the first collapse, an explosion in WTC 7 is reported.

Again - see, first collapse caused major damage to WTC 7.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is anyone going to try and get these and have them avalible for download?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That is a lot of audio to sift through. I am sure soon enough, the parts of most interest will be known and we can all check them out.
I guess one of the main things to listen out for is if anyone is heard saying the word "bomb", it would help the theory that there was bombs used to bring the buildings down.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

On disk 7, about 5 minutes after the first collapse, an explosion in WTC 7 is reported.

Again - see, first collapse caused major damage to WTC 7.

How do you know the collapse caused that damage?

Can anyone find the full transcripts to these tapes? It doesn't make sence they would put up all those streams but no transcripts.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Can anyone find the full transcripts to these tapes? It doesn't make sence they would put up all those streams but no transcripts.

I'm sure the transcripts will be up on other sites before too long. And there's any number of reasons they wouldn't put the transcripts up themselves, anywhere from the mundane (not wanting to invest the time themselves or not wanting to risk being held liable for misinterpretations) to the conspiracy-esque (such as figuring the vast majority will be too lazy to want to listen to everything, and will probably just skip over it.) I personally lean towards them either not wanting to invest the manpower or not wanting to risk taking flak for a misinterpretation.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The NYFD released 12,000 pages of transcripts along with the tapes. Where these transcripts are is beyond me.. but I'm sure they'll be transfered to .pdf before too long. I'm going to email the NYFD and see if the transcripts are already in pdf or not.

Anyhow, while searching for the transcripts, I found this:

EMSLogBook (90 pages) on CD 21

and

Port Authority Transcript (16pages) on CD 21

I'm willing to assume the transcripts are on CD 23.. which isnt posted anywhere

edit:
The Memory Hole has an extensive list of transcripts. I'm not sure if these are the transcripts in question though.

[edit on 8/13/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Disk 2, 29:23 Fireman: "EXPLOSION"
Disk 2, 30:07 Fireman: "Tower just collapsed"

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

A reference to "last blast". More references to "secondary explosion". Second tower is leaning, afraid of another collapse. Moving away from it. "Building 2 collapsing, building 2 collapsing." "Second building is down." WoMD referred to. Another reference to second explosion near 30:23 on disk. 33:50+ "everything is exploding around us". 34:+ "i just got out of the explosion". "Can't give my exact location. It's still exploding over here."

Disk 2, 32:06 - There is a reference to a "Weapons of Mass Destruction Kit", not actual WMDs

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Does anyone have a mirror lnk for the disks and transcripts in either Real Player or Quicktime ?

MSNBC is of course being jerks about not supporting any other format that Windows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join