It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Puckett Ghost Video: For Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I did a search for this topic and apparently nobody has mentioned this video before, so I figured I'd start a new thread. If it has already been posted, disregard this post.

I'm not really up-to-date when it comes to technology and how video hoaxes can be made, so if anybody can debunk this video of a ghost roaming a parking lot it would be greatly appreciated.
It was on the local news, but then again prophet yaweh, that dude who claimed to summon UFO's made local news as well...and he's proven to be a fraud.

So anyways, what are your opinions on this footage? Genuine or hoax?

abclocal.go.com...

[edit on 8/11/2005 by jeepin4x4girl]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

So anyways, what are your opinions on this footage? Genuine or hoax?

Hoax. Why Ghosts dont try and hang around like that, also looks like to much AE was involved there... And the video was to #ty to actually see it real good, but it looked like a football player is like a frame here and there and so on..

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
DUDE WHERE IS MY CAR?!

Anyways, it looks like someone at the car impound used one of the surveilance tapes to record his favorite footbal match and then put it back in the loop for the surveilance system, without erasing a tape.

Much used tapes can give these residual images from previous recordings in them.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
@ the "dude wheres my car" comment.

Anyways, that is an interesting theory you have there matrix, although, I really would like somebody to dissect this footage and prove whether or not this is genuine evidence of a ghost caught on camera......or just a plain hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It wasn't just recorded, there was a witness too. Its either a hoax or genuine, not a tape accident.

Then again, maybe the witness saw 'swamp gas' while the security guy buggered up the tape?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its a hoax. Some person got a pane of glass and an action figure. They put the pane of glass infront of the camera then dangled an action figure from a string. Then they illuminated the figure so it would reflect off the glass. Its the oldest trick in the book

new topics

top topics

join