It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Officials Warn!: Possibility of Attacks around Sept. 11

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As to how many groups that would try to attack, it could number in the hundreds. Plus, no matter what country you are in, you CANNOT STOP a terror attack from occurring. That is because the attack of some sort will occur at ANY TIME & PLACE.




posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
As to how many groups that would try to attack, it could number in the hundreds. Plus, no matter what country you are in, you CANNOT STOP a terror attack from occurring. That is because the attack of some sort will occur at ANY TIME & PLACE.


Exactly! So what do you do? You kill it, you go on the offensive and DESTROY them......ruthless? Yes but effective nonetheless and what is the alternative? Plead for them to stop? Cave in? Ignore? Those have been tried....



posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it. Radical anything is an idea and you beat an idea not through violence that only proves their point and rational for being radical, but rather by showing that the radical view is not worthwhile following - it is an nonsensical idea born from fear and cowardice.



posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer ByRadical anything is an idea and you beat an idea not through violence that only proves their point and rational for being radical, but rather by showing that the radical view is not worthwhile following -


This worked real well in the 90's didnt it.



posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The Irish Republican Army, I.R.A. for short, tried to do that with the British for over sixty+ years. They didn't get their demands across, and the British didn't give into them.



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
Those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it. Radical anything is an idea and you beat an idea not through violence that only proves their point and rational for being radical, but rather by showing that the radical view is not worthwhile following - it is an nonsensical idea born from fear and cowardice.


Brilliantly stated. Hopefully this effort to civilize Iraq will result in what you said and other nations in that region will follow.



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Some interesting read...


American Congress for Truth Update

Aug 19, 2005


One year ago, prisoners at the New Folsom State Prison – a maximum-security facility outside Sacramento, California – reportedly began plotting terrorist attacks against three National Guard facilities, the Israeli consulate and several synagogues in the Los Angeles area. The attacks are believed to have been planned for the fourth anniversary of September 11th or the Jewish holidays.


The frightening thing is that the would-be assailants were not terrorist adherents to the political ideology of Islamofascism when they went to jail. They became Islamists while in prison – thanks to the sort of recruitment opportunities afforded clerics usually selected by Saudi-backed Muslim-American organizations. Today, they are reportedly members of a prison gang called Jamat Ul-Islam Is Saheeh.


The cumulative effects of Islamist recruitment in the U.S. penal system are as stunning as they are ominous. Currently, there are said to be roughly 350,000 inmates in federal, state and local prisons who identify themselves Muslims. Some 30,000-40,000 more are being added to that population each year.

If this is true, then this is a threat that should be taken seriously. Terrorist training camps...?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think this is what my news article here was about Hellmutt:


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think this is what my news article here was about Hellmutt:


www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed it was, I didn´t see that thread. At least I didn´t make a duplicate thread. A hint to all thread-makers and news submitters: The search function is your friend



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok to me the threat is real. 911 we know was on GW's 1st year in office of his first term. If there were another attack it seems probable to have it on the 1st year of GW's 2nd term. Even I think how obvious it would look GW had his hands in it if there were another attack this 911 the american public still seems naive enough to continue to follow their brave GW. After the impact the first attack had, a 2nd attack of equal or greater value would fill the armed forces with another swarm of fresh recruits ready to fight the invisible enemy we call terro. my 2cents.



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Indeed it was, I didn´t see that thread. At least I didn´t make a duplicate thread. A hint to all thread-makers and news submitters: The search function is your friend


I don't think it's a duplicate thread, the 9/11 warning stuff is all new...I just wanted to point it out as a related news item...



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
alright so they said one reason9/11 was choosen was due to congress jsut getting off their summer break to casue confusion.

if the intellegence people are accurate with this whole thing which trumps 9/11. wouldnt the same time period or maybe even late fall/early winter be the time.

these bastards said a goal was to kill 2million children (i still cant get over the fact things like this run through their heads) wouldnt early sept have them all coming off summer vacation and concentrated into school buildings.

what if this nuke or bio attack truly is immenent. wouldnt a cold winter day make things more difficult?



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
here is somthing i repeated why 9/11 was chosen.


who knows. after all Osama has talked about "80 years of humilitation on Muslims". For on September 11 of 1921, the British Mandate which was the territorial control of Palestine, formerly part of the Ottoman Empire, the last traces of the Islamic Empire. Also this mandate led to the establishment of a Jewish homeland. Since then the Muslims have been living wat i considered the Dark Ages for them. So for 9/11 is an important date to Osama.


so 9/11 was chosen because it helped to introduce the Jewish state in the heart of the Arab Muslim world. not to mention Sharon was heading towards U.S. to meet Bush. also the death of Afghan commander Ahmad Shah Masood was perfect timing for Osama. kill the only effective enemy of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in response to 9/11 and America's retaliation.



posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboyso 9/11 was chosen because it helped to introduce the Jewish state in the heart of the Arab Muslim world. not to mention Sharon was heading towards U.S. to meet Bush. also the death of Afghan commander Ahmad Shah Masood was perfect timing for Osama. kill the only effective enemy of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in response to 9/11 and America's retaliation.


Not that your wrong, but I do not think that is the reason although I do feel that he follows dates and stuff as if he had an astrologer



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join