It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Warn!: Possibility of Attacks around Sept. 11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well that Condi-Rice link shook me......

But I really dont think they are really friends and its not like that guy snt a freak anyway, hell the whole damn city is.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I love that this thread is based around an article that ends with...

"We get threat information all the time, and this comes in the normal course of doing business," said an F.B.I. official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the threat assessments publicly.

As for the analysts' report of a possible September attack, he said, "We consider this unsubstantiated, uncorroborated information."

And now that it's been published in the Sunday Times extending the fear to London there's another thread on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No attacks will ever happen on that day again, mark my word on that.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
who knows. after all Osama has talked about "80 years of humilitation on Muslims". For on September 11 of 1921, the British Mandate which was the territorial control of Palestine, formerly part of the Ottoman Empire, the last traces of the Islamic Empire. Also this mandate led to the establishment of a Jewish homeland. Since then the Muslims have been living wat i considered the Dark Ages for them. So for 9/11 is an important date to Osama.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
new here basically came on after WND's (still not sure what to think about that site) release of that whole American Hiroshima deal.

how did a threat go from them saying there are Definitly nukes going off soon, to a fuel truck attack?

Kinda ignorant to all this and i just do not understand how some credible news source in the world would not have reported there are in fact nukes ready to go off.

it just seems so far fetched that a nuke atack will be happening in the coming weeks that it might be all bull.

And how reliable is that steve quayle guy

[edit on 15-8-2005 by whskybarjd67]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What they are trying to say is that WND has an agenda, as does the NYT.

We have to make the best of what we can, laugh at WND all you want, but those in Congress, the "closed" committees took that story seriously and they still do. Thing is no date was given, just 'possible' dates.

I sure as hell hope that WND is full of crap on this one but sadly I think they are on to something that the main media will not touch.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Not to get off topic but Ed reminds me of the robot in "Lost in Space"

*Danger*
*Danger*

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
just crazy to think what can happen. I refuse to live in fear over this stuff but after accidently coming across the nuke thing its hard to not have it in the back of the mind.

doesnt help im 5 miles out of philly either.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67
just crazy to think what can happen. I refuse to live in fear over this stuff but after accidently coming across the nuke thing its hard to not have it in the back of the mind.

doesnt help im 5 miles out of philly either.

Then by all means look into it as best you can and believe it or not the information is on this site, search Osama and Nukes , 1998 declaration......use the information and find out on your own. Do not feel good that the Tulipwalkers will have your back, they want to make love not war, even if it means the fall of their nation.

I mean these people actually believe that BUSH CAUSED 911.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
that is somthing i do not agree with. (the whole bush ordered the attacks on the WTC or whatever)

it is interesting to hear drills of flying planes into buildings occured around 9/11 and now the whole NYC studying gas flows throughout their subways and the apparent "nuke smuggling" drill will be occuring soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

that is somthing i do not agree with. (the whole bush ordered the attacks on the WTC or whatever)

it is interesting to hear drills of flying planes into buildings occured around 9/11 and now the whole NYC studying gas flows throughout their subways and the apparent "nuke smuggling" drill will be occuring soon.

If you don't practice on how to deal with this stuff, then the aftermath will be chaos.

Same as 911, if we would have started to racially profile the liberals would scream murder just as they are now, its a shame because I think if the CIA and FBI would have been allowed to share information 911 would not have happened.

Thank Clinton for that one....

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
anyway cool site. just gota figure out what i believe.

hopefully there wont be a big ass mushroom cloud out my window.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.stevequayle.com...

now its a 10kilo nuke, wasnt little boy around 12? I just find it hard to believe 7 nukes going off in the country. dont wana even think about it.

still not sure how much i believe WND.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

www.stevequayle.com...

now its a 10kilo nuke, wasnt little boy around 12? I just find it hard to believe 7 nukes going off in the country. dont wana even think about it.

This Tom Clancy-esq yarn about multiple nukes going off simultaneously has been discussed on this site for a while under various themes/topics. If a nuke were smuggled in here, don't you think it would have been detonated immediately? Hucksters like Paul L. Williams and others who share his political beliefs will continue fear-mongering as long as they are able to continue reaping in the cash.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by philaman01

This Tom Clancy-esq yarn about multiple nukes going off simultaneously has been discussed on this site for a while under various themes/topics. If a nuke were smuggled in here, don't you think it would have been detonated immediately?

Yes just as Atta borded that plane as soon as he got here, Al Quada is VERY patient.....

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

This Tom Clancy-esq yarn about multiple nukes going off simultaneously has been discussed on this site for a while under various themes/topics. If a nuke were smuggled in here, don't you think it would have been detonated immediately?

Yes just as Atta borded that plane as soon as he got here, Al Quada is VERY patient.....

I think that if they have smuggled nukes into the country they would wait. After all they flew planes into building right? Do you think that is even remotely possible in the remote future? I think not, it would be a total embarrassment to the U.S. if that happened again and they wouldn't allow that to happen. So if they are intending to use nukes it would have to be all out because that same event won't happen again. I believe that just one going off would be enough to throw the country into Marshall Law.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

www.stevequayle.com...

This Tom Clancy-esq yarn about multiple nukes going off simultaneously has been discussed on this site for a while under various themes/topics. If a nuke were smuggled in here, don't you think it would have been detonated immediately? Hucksters like Paul L. Williams and others who share his political beliefs will continue fear-mongering as long as they are able to continue reaping in the cash.

oo im sure its been discussed to death on here. it is the first time i however have read about the nuke beeing around 10 kilos instead of a 1 kilo.

i believe they would wait patiently for everything to be inplace at the right time. maybe that time could be around sept 11 IF and i mean IF this nuke thing is true. who knows, cant live in fear but like i said im 5 miles out of philly so my day would pretty much suck jsut like everyone else's

[edit on 18-8-2005 by whskybarjd67]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathabeanz

Originally posted by edsinger

I think that if they have smuggled nukes into the country they would wait. After all they flew planes into building right? Do you think that is even remotely possible in the remote future? I think not, it would be a total embarrassment to the U.S. if that happened again and they wouldn't allow that to happen. So if they are intending to use nukes it would have to be all out because that same event won't happen again. I believe that just one going off would be enough to throw the country into Marshall Law.

That's just it, we won't have a nuclear attack here but a bio-chemical attack is a VERY high probability. The thing is, you CAN'T stop a terror attack from happening. This is because there are likely another group of people, not Muslims nessicarily, that would have the same targets, plans, and same weapons if the first group were to be caught.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess the nest question would be, how many? If more than one would they let one go and try blackmail?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
OK - for a few seconds imagine that you are a "Terrorist". Would You:

- Attack on the SAME DATE as you did before in the 2001?

Everyone thought that more attacks on the london unground were extremely unlikely for the exact same reasoning. Everyone that thought that was wrong.

But I agree that you can't predict when they will attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join