It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SENSATIONAL FIND IN RUSSIA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Summary

The question as to whether or not we have received visitors from space can probably only be answered with certainty if and when we find indisputable evidence for such a visit here on Earth. Such a proof could consist of the discovery of artifacts whose exact age can be determined, and whose external and internal structure can be regarded as "time-anomalous". In recent years numerous micro-objects have been found in the Urals, which appear to fulfill these requirements. This is the first published report of the discovery.

Rest of link.....

www.mystae.com...

Wondered what all of you thought of this?

PS: And also check out the attached links

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That is amazing!!! I wonder if the mainstream anthropology and archeology are going to accept this or disregard it???

This is more evidence that there may have been advanced civilisations in the past... Perhaps E.T.

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The idea isn't all that new but the fact that there is some hard evidence for once is a nice change.

The only problem really is that such advanced things as nanobots dating back that far pretty much leaves the possiblities endless. Everything from The Matrix to total alien cities on the moon and beyond seem all too possible. So it still kind leaves me with the same amount of questions needing answers, but at least there is some evidence this time!!

Good find!! I hope there is more info on this to come!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hmmm .... so everything else apart from the springs have worn away?

Yeah right...

Why arn't the REST of the objects found as well?
Was a big box of spings tipped ot and thats all?
If the springs are so popular where are the rest of the objects?

Sorry but its hard to piece together there are some big holes in this story. We will probably find that nature is wonderful in its creations...

Let's recapitulate: since 1991, more and more mostly spiral-shaped objects have been found, on the banks of the rivers Narada, Kozim, and Balbanyu in the eastern Ural mountains.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
When a writer can only cite his own papers and articles, or those of his partners.....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I want to believe.

I need something more like "shock and awe" lol

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What about that spark-plug like device that was found out in Arizona? Frankly, i think some of these artifacts (many have been discovered) can be genuine. How they got here though, is a different matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I once read a newspaper article that UFOs ans ETs are stealing recources of miners in their mines and that the russians put up guards to protect the mines. I don't know if that article was real, but the newspaper is pretty popular in Germany..

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My understanding was that all the precious metals that are found on earth can be found elsewhere in the solar system. Why not mine some place like mars or Mercury if you're looking for some raw material for your ships or bases? The odds of your detection would be signifiacntly lower.

That story reminds me too much of a Kurt Vonnegut story i read once... I believe it was "Sirens of Titan" or something like that...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is interesting. Anyone has more infos on this case?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting...but I can recall several other ooparts (out of place/out of time artifacts) that cannot be explained away so easily....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I want to believe.

I need something more like "shock and awe" lol

Then just believe :-). I think a lot can be said for educated gut instinct sometimes. I also think that the "Shock and Awe" would lie in the "Truth" about our history as much as the Aliens themselves. I think the reason we want to believe so much is because to not believe doesn't make sense. I think the evidence is all around us, however, what we want is the landing of the UFO in the backyard of the White House with CNN and MSNBC and ABC all watching with the rest of us. To me, the reason this has not happened is just as frightening then if it would. It's nice to see that some "hard" evidence has been found by Dr. Johannes Fiebag, However, the really really good stuff (Shock n Awe to the 10 power LOL ) stuff gets snagged and hidden faster then you can blink an eye. Why?, because the truth could be very hard to comprehend and most likely would change everything forever, not to undermine or leave out greed and power. And what if the truth isn't pretty?

Below is what I simply do not believe:

We are the only beings in the whole universe. Out of billions x billions of stars and galaxies with billions x billions of suns and solar systems a billion years older then ours, we are the only place life can be. I simply don't and can't swallow that. So, I must believe that something more is at play here. I have no choice here!. I must also believe that my brain may not even be able to comprehend what it is I am looking for or what I might find. Kind of like a monkey trying to understand quantum science, it does not have the brain power. If we were to encounter a race here at home that has a billion years on us, Try and imagine how you might feel, maybe a bit like the monkey?. No words could explain how you would feel and react to this, most likely "terrified" would fit a bit, were kind of use to being at the top of the food chain LOL, now what if the whole planet had to deal with that encounter at the same time? What then?

new topics

top topics

join