It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain my dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I keep having three types of dreams.
The first I keep dreaming about 'aliens' taking over the Earth.....

The second is I dream about exorcising ghosts demons..one dream was so bad..to make it short, I dreamt about a little boy ghost (he was bad). I grabbed his head and began to pray and it burst in my hands leaving his blood and brains in my palm

The last is I dream about killing people. I usually shoot them, stab them, or break their necks...Im not a violent person..I have never hit anyone intentionally....

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Nearly every night I have one of these dreams. In fact I had one last night..

Different scenario but the same theme...

And before some idiot says it..NO I dont use drugs..never have, never will.

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You dont play them vilolent video games do you? I dont know how old you are but to me it seems like you are A: watching to much T V. B: Playing viloent videos.C: listening to to much violent music.D: watching sci fi channel.
Do you do any of the above? If you do any of the above this could explain why you are having these bad dreams.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im 22...Im a female.....haha

Umm no I dont watch too much tv....
And I dont play violent games...unless Need For Speed Underground is violent?

Dont listen to violent music....well not all the time..every now and then but most of the time Im listening to whats on the radio.
Neither do I watch the sci fi channel.

This is why I find these dreams so strange.....

In my dream last night..This guy smashed into the glass of the backdoor and stuck his gun through it.
So I quickly opened it and threw a knife which went into his back.
Apparently in my dream I was in love with this guy.
And the last thing that happened in my dream was..I held this guy tight in my arms and held him and kept saying I loved him while sobbing.
I actually woke up in that position like I was holding someone and sobbing!

These dreams are terrible because I usually wake up crying...or angry...to the point where Im kicking or scratching my boyfriend in bed!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Aliens takeing over the earth...hmmm is your boyfriend or someone else rather controlling of you?
Exorciseing demons from a little boy could mean the little boy is
your boyfriend or some other male figure that you wish you could
"change"?
And lastly as far as the dreams involving killing people, maybe you're
afraid that you're going to do something drastic or make some big change that you're afraid you'll regret later?

Not literally killing people, though of course. "killing people" is just symbolic
for something else. It does'nt mean you're violent, but perhaps you're holding some kind of anger in?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Elaines post sounds logical, It could be that you have someone in your life that is controlling. hmmm , well the part about the killing, I dunno. are you holding in stress or anger? I dont think I have ever had a dream about killing someone. and I have alot of stress in my life,..LOL..
I have strange dreams but they are not violent. The resond that I ask your age because kids play them violent videos and such, music, T.V movies, Ya know. Thats why I ask.
I can see having these dreams if that was the case, but now I think only you can see what maybe your dreams would mean. do a check on your life and see whats going on to cause these dreams.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You know I have no idea what stress is like, I have never expierienced it. I guess its because I am such a laid back person, I never worrie about any thing, I never get scared and rarely get angry, I only get angry when someone is being crule or hurting someone without cause. But it does seem like you may have some suppresed fealings. I personaly don't dream any more and to those people who think I do I say prove it, I used to dream every night and remember every dream in their fullest then one day it just stoped and now I dream only when I am awake.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Not dreaming? I guess some people dont have dreams. I myself like dreams, because they are fun in trying to figure out. I cant Imagine not dreaming.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Pervasive traumatic dreaming like this is definitely something you need to address. Do you keep a journal of your dreams? If not, you should consider it. Do you have any traumatic incidents in your childhood or recent past that you may have suppressed? If so, this may be your subconscious telling you it is now time to deal with it.

Or, it could be something as simple as your daily routine. Review your habits, especially around bedtime, to see if there is something you're doing that is triggering these dreams. When did they start? Try to remember what was going on in your life when the dreams started, maybe something happened to you then that is acting as the trigger. Be open and honest with yourself, there is something behind these dreams you need to resolve as soon as possible, be it external or internal.

I hope you are able to find out what is causing these dreams, and resolve whatever issues there are, so you can get the rest you need.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
My boyfriend is a tad annoying...and hes extremely stubborn....
Is he the cause of these dreams?:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe not the annoying part, but the stubborn part could be coming in to play, making you feel stifled, and forced to lash out in your dreams to gain needed space.

Or, you could be projecting other stress in your life on to your bf, expecting him to do too much about it, and setting him and yourself up for failure in the relationship.

This is only speculation on my part, of course. Only you know what is truly causing these dreams, and the answers will be revealed to you in accordance with the genuine effort you put into seeking them.

new topics

top topics

join