It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth ? : UFO's Flown by the military.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here is The LinkThis made me really think could this be true. Was in the forties and fifties and looking back now from 2005 where could we be today if they could do this then. It never seems to amaze me when I start reading these older stories. I hope you enjoy and look forward to your replies.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi there. Your link support suggests the Avro Car. The Avro Car was designed in the US and Mfg in Malton, Ontario, Canada, as an operation Snowbird or 'distraction' in I think 1965.

From what I picked up over some years the WW2 German made saucer technology dealt with a 30' (appx) saucer with a rotating bottom skin with three or so small rockets under the bottom to spin a propel the unit upword.

Don't think it ever got off the ground. Though there are pictures and German captions to suggest it did.

Anyway, hope I have made some sense of this. However, I certainly believe there was and is craft technology NOT from this world operating in and above our atmosphere.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It has to make everyone wander a bit. Thanks for your reply I just wanted to know if anyone else knew much about this. I thought the pictures were at least interesting that they were done then. This all happened years back if true.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am trying to research this more. Does anyone know if they did move all this to the artic by U-Boats and Train ? If so, is it still there ? I have tried search and could not find more info. If I do I will let you know.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here is the link This is a interview with someone that wittnessed one of the crafts. He was told that it did in fact work and several things had just been removed because the americans were close. I know we can never prove this but it does make you think this could explain some of the sightings at this time. Hope you enjoy the links. Time will only tell.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
correct link Sorry , I am still new but this one should work. Everyone new like myself should enjoy. I am sure this has been covered in the past by the others here.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If you dig alot deeper into the Nazi UFO conspiracy you come across the claims that they also came across alien technology and reverse engineered it.

Anyway, think about it. It can't be as simple as "All ufos are built by the US government". These things have been seen at least since the early 1930's. Why would the government have kept these wonderfull super craft secret for 70 years?? I'm sure we could have use for them in Araq!

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Avrocar was a pathetic attempt at a new technology. It's well documented on the net.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A lot of photos of "nazi saucers" have been debunked and proved fake.

I actually doubt the Nazi saucer theory, it seems odd that the scientists involved would then go and destroy all their work, whether the war was coming to an end or not and even if they had you would have thought more than a few easily debunkable photos would have remained.

Had the Nazi's had advanced aircraft I think that, if I was here at all, I'd be speaking german. Saucer technology could have been the turning point in the war.

I believe and am fairly sure that black triangles are man made, possibly reverse engineered, I'm not sure, but that would also seem like a fair bet.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am not convinced that the Nazi's had "Flying Saucers" or advanced aircrafts, but i do get the gut feeling that the governments back then, and of today are far more involved with U.F.O's than we are led to believe. I do not have any definite beliefs, but pushed for an answer, i would say that any U.F.O seen in the sky is there because of people on earth, and not little green men from distant parts of the universe.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I do not have any definite beliefs, but pushed for an answer, i would say that any U.F.O seen in the sky is there because of people on earth, and not little green men from distant parts of the universe.

Yes, yes. We're in agreement there
. One of these days I need to take the time to assimilate the details and supporting evidence and start a thread re what I believe the truth to be, which is UFOs are a product of the military's utilization of Tesla's technologies. In the meantime, go here www.888webtoday.com... for a review of the books written by William Lyne. "Occult Ether Physics - Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It" is a good starting point.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Nazis did not have flying saucers. By stretching the imagination of experimental designs like the Luftwaffe Ho IX (that actually flew), the wrong conclusions could be easily drawn. If 1944 if you saw a flat shape cruising across the country side with no visible propeller what would you think you had seen?

In fact the US had its own saucer shaped aircraft. It was called the Vought-V-173 "Flapjack". If this flew overhead during that time it would raise a few eyebrows.
Link to Vought "Flapjack"

Take some basic reality and a healthy dose of over imagination and you get UFO's. It happened in the 40's as it happens today. People see military aircraft during test flights and automatically assign the extraterrestrial UFO label.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm sure military pilots know one of their own aircraft from a flying saucer. This conclusion has been used by the government 1000s of times. What then is all the hush about?

"Ohhhh no! you saw our wing shaped aircraft! Now your going to use your imagination to reverse enginer it and bomb your own country!"

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sure, there are schematics of flying Nazi discs, but no prototypes, and when you lose the war, it's amazing none were found. Still, the Luftwaffe experimented with all kinds of airframes, and made many advances. Many more than anyone else at the time, they simply couldn't get them into production fast enough. If they had, we'd all be speaking German right now.

As mentioned, flying discs predate this of course, even modern accounts. There are UFO disc photos predating the war. Not to mention, if Germany had successfully engineered an antigrav disc, we'd have lost big time. We also don't see them in use today, so if you contend that a functioning disc design in 1947 wouldn't be in a more useful production model today, then I'd have to seriously disagree with you.

The better questions to ask are "Why the saucer shape when other shapes worked? Why did we try so hard? What were we trying to imitate?"

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Avrocar, in my opinion above was a Canadian made distraction to real UFO stuff happening in the US. A distraction. Nothing to do with reality except the 6 or so million the US gave Canadian Avro to build it and test it in the public eye. Except I believe it spawned the invention of the Hovercraft.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Mistakenly identify military aircraft as other wordly. People did it then and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Simply because someone is from the military does not qualify them by said employment to identify experimental aircraft properly. That is a big assumption that doesn't hold up.

Simply look at all the exotic UAV designs that are being designed and tested. None require the cockpit canopies limitations for a pilot and will not be limited to the G ratings maneuvers associated with a fighter pilot. Some of these designs are non conventional. They are small, almost flat, and will prove to be very agile. Expect the UFO sightings to increase as these new breed of designs are spotted all over the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
True, and it's probably behind many of the UFO sightings in Iraq...

However, EVERY sighting is not a misidentification. Some (a very small percentage) simply have no explanation. If even ONE in 10,000 sightings is a genuine ET craft, then that ONE still has monumental implications, now doesn't it?

top topics

join