It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nymex Crude over $66.6 tomorrow - coincidentally just in time for ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Last glimpse of an age coming to an end - Satellite Photo

external image

The end of an age that lasted thousands of years.

Mod Edit: Image Size

[edit on 26/9/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well of course the damage isn´t being reported as worse than Katrina. The American stock market is in the midst of a large upswing in comming days and weeks. Why do you suppose that the prices for gasoline and oil are not sky rocketing yet and the storm is already past us. Supposedly this storm was to have caused more havoc on all offshore oil platforms that Katrina missed. Gasoline prices surged to $3.50 a gallon during Katrina yet they have remained around $2.60 per gallon with Rita, why ?.

Now it wouldn´t bode well with the markets, if all that doom and gloom would be properly reported now would it ?
How would the MSM be able to explain the inevitable drop in oil markets if they were too report the true devastation this storm has caused. It has been reported that Katrina has dislodged 40 or 50 oil platforms from there moorings and some haven´t been located the first few days after the Katrina storm. But with the Rita storm being just as powerful if not more so than Katrina, there is hardly any mention of the oil platforms it has dislodged, why ?.
Oh yeah, I´m supposed to believe that opening up the strategic oil supplies was to somehow control prices supposedly generated by the fact we don´t enough refining capability.

Search ATS or Google for "BIG BANG control panel"

[edit on 25-9-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh no! Not the illuminati...

/me puts on tin foil hat!

Seriously though, what is the Illuminati big bang and how do they take over the world?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
*** OIL Journey *** has just started at $63, minutes ago : in one week it´s either $5 gasoline or *** BIG BANG***

Bringing the oil price down to $63, as hundreds of oil platforms and rigs were wiped out by hurricane Rita was the LAST act of the old age.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the link in your photo, which i read as
goldismoney.info...!=24116

doesn't lead to anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Bringing the oil price down to $63, as hundreds of oil platforms and rigs were wiped out by hurricane Rita was the LAST act of the old age.

The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

LiquidityFest 2005 is more like it. A big run in stocks cometh.
$134 billion dollars is roughly 2 1/2 times the typical intervention pile.

www.omo.co.nz...

HOV5 Heating Oil Oct 2005 (NYMEX) 2.0586 0.1096 5.62%

HUX5 New York Harbor Unleaded Gasoline Nov 2005 (NYMEX) 2.0790 0.0841 4.22%

NGZ5 Henry Hub Natural Gas Dec 2005 (NYMEX) 13.637 0.470 3.57%

CLX5 Light Sweet Crude Oil Nov 2005 (NYMEX) 65.82 1.63 2.54%

GIV5 Goldman Sachs Commodity Index Oct 2005 (CME) 463.20 11.20 2.48%

PNA6 Propane Access Jan 2006 (NYMEX) 1.1700 0.0200 1.74%

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to believe that opening up the strategic oil supplies was to somehow control prices supposedly generated by the fact we don't enough refining capability.

That's all the government could do in hopes to bring the price of oil down and hoping that gasoline would also slow down or decline with the oil.

Other than that the only thing to do, in the market, is to sell short. Is it feasible that the government has operatives in the markets to do this?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This gives a fairly good assessment of what has occured recently.

None of that had anything to do with damage assessments from two major hurricanes which haven’t really even begun yet. As one astute observer noted, “A couple of months ago if there was one small refinery fire, crude oil futures went up $2 a barrel. We have two major hurricanes taking all refineries offline and oil prices fall. What’s up with that?”

Market manipulation is up. That’s what’s up. And I suspect the move is now on around the world to suck as much last minute “sucker” cash into play as possible before pulling the plug this winter. My guess is that we will not have a clear picture of actual damage to oil and gas infrastructure damage for at least ten days to two weeks. And even then what we get might not be honestly reported. Rita was either a Cat 4 or a Cat 5 when it went through the offshore facilities in the gulf. We’re all still waiting to hear what happened there. Are the platforms there? Are they damaged? Are the pipelines damaged? The list of questions that need answering is a long one.
fromthewilderness .com

Market has been severely manipulated ever since the dotcom bust. The criminally compliant news media got its marching orders via the Feds to play down any impact of Rita. So it's buy, consume, obey and ignore that fiat spook behind the curtain till further notice.

Comparison chart for hurricane and oil production:
tonto.eia.doe.gov...

Now for some comic relief, before I get sick.

Top Ten George W. Bush Tax-Saving Tips

10. "Reduce White House electric bill by spending more time vacationing on ranch"

9. "Armed forces only defend America during normal business hours"

8. "Start charging Saddam Hussein for all them Doritos we're giving him"

7. "Endangered species need to get off their asses and protect themselves"

6. "Sign endorsement deal renaming the country 'The United States of Applebee's'"

5. "For 'Hail to the Chief', you really only need one guy with a clarinet"

4. "Switch to domestic beer"

3. "Instead of foreign aid, Hallmark cards that read, 'Good luck with your country'"

2. "For a million bucks, offer Bill Clinton one night with Laura"

1. "Don't start a new war until you're done with the old one"

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
the link in your photo, which i read as
goldismoney.info...!=24116

doesn't lead to anything.

This can´t be true. No!!!
The End Times Prophet can´t be right again!
He has to be proved wrong, at least once!

BTW, if you can't prove him wrong, at least it's time to prove his 2001 prophecy right.

If the offshore photos I provided 09-21-2005 were not enough to solve step 2, now we also know that Rita took the optimal path to break the backbone of the rapidly vanishing domestic US oil production industry.

So you should be able to solve this task, that nobody was able to, since I asked for, September 21, 2005

[edit on 28-9-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oil price now at $123.5 a barrel. As the tactics used in the last two years (1) no more work to prevent entering the phase where oil prices rise at the $1/day pace, a reminder of the article of first post, from 03-31-05 (2):

Goldman Sachs: Oil Could Spike to $105 (end times deception)
(Reuters) - Oil markets have entered a "super-spike" period that could see 1970's-style price surges as high as $105 a barrel, investment bank Goldman Sachs said in a research report.
Goldman's Global Investment Research note also raised the bank's 2005 and 2006 New York Mercantile Exchange crude price forecasts to $50 and $55 respectively, from $41 and $40.

But ...When (will that happen)?
Because the next question would be: and the day after? (Would it stay at) $105?
Trying to make the sheeple forget about the basics: It's an exponential curve (3) - and the "future" is behind us (4).

Notes
(1) The two main tactics used in 2005-2008 were explained worldwide only by Matt Marriott selling oil below prodution costs and mass murder of elderly and other unproductive population segments.
(2) www.sciforums.com... - first post from 03-31-05
(3) Historical Articles by Matt Marriott from 1998-2000 in the CNN boards-1- the exponential curve and the BIG BANG timeline.
www.goldismoney.info...
(4) Timestamped messages still in the web - 2003-2005, referring Matt Marriott's article from 1998-1999: Today oil price WILL set a new all times high
engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok, the best way to counteract the high gasoline prices, is to invest in an oil well! You won't be so upset when gasoline prices go up, because your profits from the oil well will be more, also! Really, I'm serious!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So basically this guy tried to tell us that those in power would manipulate the price of the resources that makes our current economic model possible? Not every day you run into this type of genius....

I don't know how many times i have to repeat this but oil prices are NOT high and must get to about 220 USD per barrel ( inflation adjusted) to equal the highest prices of THIRTY YEARS AGO. That is the BASE inflation rate as well and if one introduces some other variables , and a few more wars in the ME, odds are oil can prices can spike to 250-300 USD per barrel thus giving us a similar crisis as the one of the late 70's. Many people seem to be forgetting that the dollar is fast becoming rather worthless and still seem to think that paying a 80 cents a litre is somehow 'expensive'.

Stellar

[edit on 9-5-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oil price rises as much in 1 day as it costed on Day 1 of Armageddon, i.e. $11 engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Poster writes, as illuminati begin closing big banks:
"What's coming can better be likened to an asteroid impact. The depression occurred while most Americans were rational, moral and un-multicultural. And, there weren't muslim hordes on our shores. We have become a nation of chatterers and dope addicts."

Although there was never any asteroid impact on Earth, your comparison still is correct, since this is also not a depression. This is the end of a system, the end of an age that has only existed once on Earth, and consequently something that never took place on Earth before.

Googling "exponential curve on the move" immediately reveals the true prophet of the end of the age
www.google.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join