It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen one!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the most amazing thing happend to me last night.i was in my room playing my xbox when somethingin the sky caught my attention. it looked like a star a first but it was to low to be a star then i kept looking at it then it started to fade slowley and then it disappeared then maybe 5 minutes later and appeared again and then it disappeared!

Edit: All caps.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a satillite to me. They're everywhere in the upper atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The only good news for the aliens is that when school starts again you won't be awake as late as you are now (playing x-box and watching pimp my ride on the tube). So when they come back you will be sleeping and then they will not hesitate to take you this time for a little probing. Cause the aliens thinking is a sleeping school kid is always better to abduct than an x-box playin', pimp ride watchin' one jacked up on pepsi and sugar,...less of a fight that way.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOCIAL_TAKEOVER
The only good news for the aliens is that when school starts again you won't be awake as late as you are now (playing x-box and watching pimp my ride on the tube). So when they come back you will be sleeping and then they will not hesitate to take you this time for a little probing. Cause the aliens thinking is a sleeping school kid is always better to abduct than an x-box playin', pimp ride watchin' one jacked up on pepsi and sugar,...less of a fight that way.

You are a jackarse

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Pandoras Box]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
this was no satalite it was to low to be one.i know what i saw and it was no satalite!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If it was small and star like, it most likely was a satellite. If it was quite sizable and a round glowing light, it's a satellite. Since we don't know what it is we can call it an UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object. I've seen many strange things in the sky. It's not wise to call UFO unless you have a pair of binoculars with you to get a closer look and see what it really is. Say it's not an alien spacecraft, until you know for sure.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

rofl,

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How low would you say it flew?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

word.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Just because you play Xbox doesn't mean you're a kid. I'm in my 20's, I am a hardcore gamer. I know people in their 40's that are hardcore gamers. And Pimp my Ride sucks.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
sounds like your on the x-box for too long. smoking any s h i t ?, any holes in ya curtains? tell ya mom to knock your light off an hour earlier and you'll be ok little boy! Tell her uncle Mcphisto knows the way!

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Mcphisto]

top topics

join