It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen Most Haunted on Living or FTN?

For anyone who doesn't know about iut is a program where a group of people, including mediums, spend 24 hours in a haunted location.

What do you think of this program? Do you think that it is believable? What do you think the scariest eposode is?

[edit on 11-8-2005 by speight89]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I used to like this programme but I think Yvette and the rest of the team have lost the plot now, whats with the constant swearing in every episode?, they didn't use to swear at all, and as for them shouting and swearing at the spirits to show themselves or to do something to prove that they are there, well it just cheapens the show and the presenters too. Also where have the table lifting and ouija boards come from? they have just recently added them to every show and "apparantly" the spirits comply at every location and perform for the cameras lifting tables and spelling out countless messages. No this programme is just for cheap thrills and seems to become even more unbelievable every time I watch it, I've lost all respect for Yvette and co. and don't watch it any more

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you watch it, they only swear when scared, and when you do see Stuart (Rigging) swearing, as he stated on Most Haunted Extra, he was having a bad day and was pissed off with everything and everyone. The oueja boards aren't used every show, and table tipping is used rarely but it still interesting in my humble opinion.
Back to the original question, either a) the house of detention or b) Brannigans nightclub and 'godfrey parks'.

Brilliant series!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They have started a USA series. It is quite good. Has anyone else seen it? The places that they investigate are younger than tyhe places in Britain and Ireland.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I started watching it a couple of weeks ago. Its fun. I think they scare themselfs though. The one where they were doing the table tipping and one guy kept telling the ghosty to go to the light and the table flew at him.....now that was cool.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I started watching it a couple of weeks ago. Its fun. I think they scare themselfs though. The one where they were doing the table tipping and one guy kept telling the ghosty to go to the light and the table flew at him.....now that was cool.

lol, you should watch the live eposidos (sp?) they are really funny, |I think that the next one will be on halloween.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
speight > YEA! Count me in. LOL I wonder if they will have anything else thrown at them.

Forget survivor, make it MOst Haunted. WHo ever scares the pee out of the most people wins a mil. HEHE. Then it would be my favorite show EVER.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I only saw the show that had the House of Detention (it was creepy, granted).
There used to be a show on MTV (yeah, like it plays music videos anymore :shk: ) called "Fear", where they used to do the same sort of thing. Now THAT show was downright freaky and messed up.

EDIT:typo

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Rouschkateer]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I watched it a few times, the psychic guy on there, the one from Liverpool, is so over the top its unreal. He seems so false it just spoils it for me.
I like the dead famous show that was on Living TV, some genuinely scary moments on that show. They did one at Alcatraz and that episode had me shaking in my boots

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Most Haunted?

Jayzus wept, what a crook for the gullible and a (very) short-lived laugh for the rest.

If the whole ghost thing were for real and that entire guff about 'spirits that left their echo in a distressing death' were true then you wouldn't be able to move for the scary little thingys in just about any part of Europe and as for Poland and western Russia......!?

Think of the umteen millions of horrible deaths in WW1 & 2 for a start.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Love the show.

As someone stated above, Dereck Acorah- Medium Extrodenaire, is the only real downfall of the show. Although on some occasions, if what they say is true about him not being able to have any knowledge of certain things, he does have me believing that possibly, possibly, he might actually have some sort of gift.

Another downfall might be Mrs. Fielding's constant freaking out. Evette always seems to go off the deep end when it just starts to get interesting and wants to leave.

Favortite people on the show would be Stuart and Carl. They seem to be the bravest of the bunch and do alot of vigils.

Favorite episodes would be The Air Force Hangar ( don't know the name )
and the one where Stuart was actually knocked to the ground and then beaten by an 'entity'. ( looked real enough, and he showed real fear ).

Some of the table tipping events were pretty believable as well. One in paticular was when the Stuart , Richard and Carl had the table slide at least three feet across the floor.

Mind you, it could all be fraudulent and editing is always a possibility, but nonetheless, I find it quite entertaining and watch it whenever possible.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ya, that show is hilarious. I don't really know whether or not I should believe it's real. It's posible but it's also possible that it's all fake. I don't know what to think anymore. It's still funny to watch though.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah. I think that demonic manifestations can occur, and I have seen bits of the show, and it was unreal how silly/fake it seemed.

top topics

join