It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, now with science.

The NWO has all this technology. Where do they get it from? Some from research sure, but some seems to "appear" from thin air. Did anyone notice that alot of new technology came a couple years after Roswell?

Also, if NWO is in control of the governments, and governments block certain research like stem cell research, what is the NWO so worried about? Why do they block Stem Cell research?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Whadidyasay? I was distracted by a dancing bunny.

Ohhh! Well, as a former member of the Illuminati, we got it from alliiieeennnnsss! And from some other sources that i shouldn't disclose here.
Cough...Martha Stuart...cough
Cough...MIB...cough
Cough...easter bunny...cough
========================================
I don't have any idea what so ever.

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
Cough...easter bunny...cough

cough... Troll ...cough

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It was just meant as a joke! Don't take it literally! I really had nothing else to say! I am new here and don't know much about (the) NWO! I like your avatar even more!

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If you have nothing else to say... then perhaps it's a good idea to post nothing.

Welcome to ATS... however, be aware that we tend to favor productive threads in our more serious discussion forums. For off-topic and entertaining discussion, consider the chit chat or political mud pit forums.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have sometimes wondered whether it is James The Lesser that is William's undisclosed ATS member son.

Can't recall whether there was ever any confirmation of that!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hmmm, prehaps "trolls" should be listed in another catagory.

On another note, what kind of technology does the "NWO" have? link?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, NWO technology is just about everything, for they control what cmes out. Say the hydrogen fueled cars. They are out there, but NWO doesn't like them so they aren't massed produced or covered by the media. So in a sense fossil fueled automobiles are NWO technology for they make sure those are the only automobiles you can buy.

Anyways, MA, not sure what you meant by William's "undisclosed ATS member son", but thanks for it, I think. Not usre if dig on William or compliment for me or insult to me and compliment to William or.......

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
....is realeased after the government and military has developed something that is an effective means of nullifying it or replaces it with superior tech.
The technology that is available to you or me is worn out tech that has been deemed obsolete for military or government purposes,or it is useful beyond their initial purposes for surveillance of the citizenry,like cel-phones,gps,remote cameras,digital ID cards,bio-chips.
It really just happens to be a coincidence that roswell happened (if it even did),right after WWII,the tech that sprang from the war is all that supposedly popped out of nowhere.
Convenient for you,convenient for them,because their tech is better,and the tech available to the people is obsolete.
Technology will destroy the world eventually.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting point UB, how the tech. came after WWII. And taking a look back, most advances in tech. comes during/after a war. But still, some of the stuff, like fiber-optics, the flying wing, and others seem to be to fancy for something they were thinking up for/after a war.

Just my point of view though.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
MM, did you really need all those spaces? Probably could have cut that down by half if you left out all the spaces inbetween paragraphs and so forth. oh well, thanks for your input. Some of that stuff kinda opens your eyes, some pries them open.

new topics

top topics

join