It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Last night I watched a video of this ex military dude, commander X. He made some wild claims. serious conspiracy stuff. Has this been covered here? I didnt find anything with a search of the forum. Im not finding much on the internet either other than books for sale.

Key points of interest included, widespread use of mind control techniques on the american public using low frequency radio transmissions and implanted chips. a lengthy description of how the nazi's got thier technology from aliens. He also claims the nazis had a secret base in antarctica where they lived with aliens and refined thier use of alien technology to create thier own ufo's. He also talked about secret military installations in america that house thousands of aliens and theorizes that perhapse they are not alien at all, perhapse they are an advanced subterranean race descended from dinosaurs. He had photos of these installations.

Anyway It was all very interesting but sounded mighty far fetched, So if anyone here has more info Id like to see it. Im not having much luck in my own research.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ummmmm...........that might be the best avatar ever. Epic!!!!!

There are existing threads that will help you with your research. Use the 'search' function. Maybe you can get it to work 'cause I sure as hell can't.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dude, what is up with that avatar? I have to know where that's from.

This site says that Commander X was a guy named Jim Keith. I guess he died in 1999.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Books by Jim Keith

The Octopus : The Secret Government and Death of Danny Casolaro
(co-authored with Kenn Thomas)
Black Helicopters over America: Strikeforce for the New World Order
Black Helicopters II: The Endgame Strategy
Casebook on Alternative 3: UFOs, Secret Societies, and World Control
Casebook on the Men in Black
The Gemstone File
Mind Control, World Control
Okbomb!: Conspiracy and Cover-Up
Saucers of the Illuminati
(originally written under the name Jay Katz)
Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History

Books by Commander X:
The Controllers: The Hidden Rulers of Earth Identified
Nikola Tesla: Free Energy and the White Dove
Philadelphia Experiment Chronicles
Time Travel: A How-To Insiders Guide
Underground Alien Bases

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sounds like the guy is a cook to me, maybe saw JFK one to many times... Mr. X or perhaps was fond of the sound of the Israeli Committee X that was formed to supervise the Wrath of God Campaign against the Munich Terrorists.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sounds like he is pulling together a lot of old conspiracy theories and rattling them around during his interviews. Some of these themes have been around for a long time:

--Nazi/Alien technology
--Nazi UFO's
--Secret Nazi base at Antarctica (I think it was known as 'New Schwabenland')
--Secret government/alien underground bases (I'm sure he talked about Dulce)

Anyway, all of these themes can be found on the search function here.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
Key points of interest included, widespread use of mind control techniques on the american public using low frequency radio transmissions and implanted chips. a lengthy description of how the nazi's got thier technology from aliens.

I don't know about the alien connection here, but back in the early '80's when Muzak (piped in music to a store or business..elevator music hehe) was a big thing in stores, supposedly they were experimenting with the mind control stuff using Muzak. My understanding back then was that they were attempting to influence consumer behavior much the same way TV ads due. For example, "they" stated that studies had shown that we ate more after watching numerous food commercials consecutively, etc. and since human beings learn through repetition (take ABC's for example) we would buy the foods/products that were shown more often in commercials. Now, relating this to mind control stuff, it was my understanding that they were going to attempt to use subliminal messages (we'd hear the music, but not consciously hear the messages) within the Muzak system to guage how that worked on people's behaviors. Many people felt that this was just priming people for bigger mind control crap. Sylvan mind control courses were also seen in the same vein. Though, many Christians still remark that the Sylvan mind control stuff is "evil". For me, the mind control issue of your post isn't too much of a stretch of the imagination, or out of bounds of believeability. Really, they told us they were doing it lmao

I don't have any links for this, because I just caught this thread while scrolling through
I don't think I'm the only "oldie but goodie" that remembers this though.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just watched the Commander X DVD last night after finally receiveing it from Amazon. Nothing new really in terms of his claims, but it's tied together in a concise and interesting way that newer "conspiracy" and parapolitical observers/students might find interesting. The "secret meeting" setting is obviously fake, but the information is well-presented and concisely laid out and put together. Nothing earth-shocking, but certainly worth a look.
---Ryan

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The part I found most interesting was the suggestion that the grey aliens are actually native to earth and possibly descended from dinosaurs. Theres a few interesting tidbits throughout history such as Hopi Indian mythology

the key concept is that humanity has been around for a long long time and in each age the chosen people go down into the earth. Its kind of a leap but I would lean towards some kind of cycle of apocalypses in which humanity has reached a technological level and then been forced to go subteranean to survive (bomb shelters during WWII anybody?) The ant people (the subteranean race) look like grey aliens. The grey aliens according to commander X live underground under area 51 which is in nevada which is also where the hopi indian tribe lives. bam! theres the connection.

Life has ways of surviving and adapting and there are numerous cases of creatures adapted to life in a subteranean realm See here so why not the dinosaurs. Heres a handfull of links to info about this.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nope, that guy is telling the truth. Everything he said is true!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star of Curiosity

I don't know about the alien connection here, but back in the early '80's when Muzak (piped in music to a store or business..elevator music hehe) was a big thing in stores, supposedly they were experimenting with the mind control stuff using Muzak. My understanding back then was that they were attempting to influence consumer behavior much the same way TV ads due.

Back then?
the next time you go to your local department store, see if you can hear anything else over the speakers... subliminal messages and prompts have been in the PA systems for years... and why stop when it works?

Also... make sure to take your significant other with you, when you visit national Grocery chain stores... you will feel very amorous while shopping for fresh meat and veggies- again.. that diabolical subliminal Musak...

as far as the claims of this guy... alot reads like the modern legends...
I think he is a speculater... without real knowledge...

[edit on 22-2-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

The American program is called H A A R P and I read about it in the Prophetic Observer put out by Noah Hutchings. There are books on this program as well. Books and information available from Southwest Radio Ministry, P. O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008. They have a website, too.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes commander x's dvd is very interesting and he even predicted the current financial crisis and he also talked about UFOS & ETS

join