It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO involvement in PC Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, why not? All these viruses have to come from somewhere, and who know's what they really do? Sure, media says they do this, but NWO controls the media, so for all we know they plant a virus in your PC to monitor you. Then with anti virus programs, NWO controls them so they know how to get around them and how to make their virus safe from being found.

Just my theory since been hearing about PC viruses lately. What you think?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, why not? All these viruses have to come from somewhere, and who know's what they really do? Sure, media says they do this, but NWO controls the media, so for all we know they plant a virus in your PC to monitor you. Then with anti virus programs, NWO controls them so they know how to get around them and how to make their virus safe from being found.

I think its just someone with too much time on their hands and way too much computer knowledge.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Those BASTARDS! Without question the planted 'em!

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
MSNBC reported that sometime today (Friday 29th) it is expected that one of the makers of MSBlast will be arrested.

MSNBC Article

The FBI has identified a teenager as the author of a variant of the MSBlaster worm and plans to arrest him early Friday, a U.S. official confirmed Thursday. The variant, called MSBlaster.B, is a slightly altered version of the original worm, which wreaked havoc on Internet users two weeks ago. It�s unclear if the suspect had anything to do with the original MSBlaster worm, the sources said, and identifying this suspect does not resolve the case.

MSNBC Article

But you never know, this could be a frame up.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wait, a kid came up with it? Someone no one will listen to if they say they are innocent? Good thinking by the NWO, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Wait, a kid came up with it? Someone no one will listen to if they say they are innocent? Good thinking by the NWO, don't you think?

Good Point. THe NWO knows what they are doing. They will cover up everything.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well recently I thought that the MSBlaster virus was actually created by Micro$oft to try and defeat Piracy, it means that the patch would have been critical to install so Microsoft could then look into your computer to see if any piracy is going on, or thereabouts.

I started thinking about this when the virus was spreading like wildfire. Within 5 minutes of installing my cable modem on my WinXP system it was infected with the MSBlaster virus.

In a strange way it makes sense, well to me anyway

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

The kid didn't plead inocent yet....

Haven't you seen him???
Most hackers are either really obese (or skinny *I know this anarexic dude*) kids and have never seen the ocean or a snow-capped mountain,
are really old people with nothing to do,
or are rich, greey, corporate bastards with too much money and nowhere to spend it.

Hackers suck...
No offense,
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

NWO involvement in PC Virus

I realy dont think that they need viruses to monitor your PC activities. Microsoft Software does this for them.

But I think that many Companys are benefiting from the Viruses. When I look around the Magazines, Commercials of ISP`s such as AOL or the News on TV, the last Days, I see that they are flooded with hysteria about the Viruses.
I really want to know how the Media is reacting in the USA and UK, because I can only tell how the situation is in Germany.

new topics

top topics

join