It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Redfern's "definitive expanation of the Roswell incident"... Gazrok have fun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A giant balloon carrying a German flying wing with tiny Japanese guys inside it??

LMAO
These explainations keep getting more and more bizarre...

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Well, I've heard Stanton ripp the theory to shreds but i'd like to hear all your opinions to! Especially Gazrok!

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A giant balloon carrying a German flying wing with tiny Japanese guys inside it??

Oh man....why bother? Even Klass would laugh his ass off at that one!

But, now I'm intrigued, so I've got to check it out....

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nick has talked to a number of people who told him interesting and complicated stories that supposedly lead one to the conclusion that the so called Roswell Incident did not involve an alien spacecraft or a Mogul balloon or a weather balloon radar reflector combination. Instead, what crashed was a Horton Brothers Flying wing supported by a huge Japanese designed balloon and containing disabled or genetically damaged Japanese who were used as human guinea pigs to provide data on the effects of radiation for use in the NEPA Program. NEPA stands for Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft.

disturbing, but plausible. the Gov't sure wouldn't want this to get out......

RR

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How soon we forget...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-8-2005 by RR]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, more than the 10 days, and it's really more about Stan's review, etc.
You get credit for first though...

When I add the book to the collection, and read it, then I'll be able to better comment on it. I'm sure it's mostly a lark (sounds like unnamed witnesses, etc., besides the rather kooky premise)...but should be entertaining at least.

top topics

join