It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin on Adam Corolla Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin was a guest on the show and Adam got around to asking if he believes in UFO's and Buzz said no and it was more along the lines of he said, she said type of thing. He just flat out denied anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin is another in a long line of astronaut sellouts. Maybe he just hasn't arrived at the age where he's old enough that in his mind he's got nothing left to lose. That's the only slack I'm going to cut any of these guys or gals.

How does one astronaut see so much and another thinks the whole subject is laughable? Give me a break!

Peace

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree. THe whole comedy aspect of the show doesn't lend itself to that kind of revelation either I'd imagine.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He is definitively keeping quiet about what he knows, and what he certainly saw. And he's probably not the only one to do so.

Anyway thanks for the information wangho.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
...or he never really saw anything he could attribute to being a result of extraterrestrial intelligence. Is that at least a possibility?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Possible he never saw anything, doubtful he knows nothing about it.

I say we (the people) subject him to the multi-pronged lie detector tests discussed in other threads.

(he is a public servant is he not? - hasn't our taxes have payed his way for him his whole life??)

It would be telling if he outright refuses to take one imho...

I would also ask him if he believes if Astronauts who have discussed UFO phenomenna and coverup issues are crazy, publicity hounds, or outright traitorous liars.

I think he would have a very hard time answering that question.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone would have a hard time answering that question. It's along the lines of, "are you still beating your wife?" Maybe they have all had different experiences, or had different interpretations. I grew up idolizing the astronauts and can remember when launches were special enough for a teacher to bring a TV into class to watch. Those guys all had balls as big as church bells and I don't think any of them could be intimidated. But individually, they may have good reason to dispense a little disinfo. And I personally don't believe that's what Aldrin was doing.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
asking if he believes in UFO's

I would have asked him if the Moon landing was hoaxed.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My favorite Buzz Aldrin moment was when some guy walked up to him with a Bible, and asked him to put his hand on it and swear that he had really been on the Moon. Aldrin proceeded to sucker punch him!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There are some other accounts though, that seem to differ from Aldrin’s statement…
www.ronrecord.com...

Personally, I have to give it to the skeptics on this one though….
www.debunker.com...

Still, it is interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yeahright, check this thread about an amazing ufo footage from Mir : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes, yes many amazing and interesting things. That's why we're here, to determine an explanation to the best of our abilities. We don't know, and the government certainly knows more than they're sharing. My PERSONAL opinion is that whatever the answer is does not involve visitation from other star systems.

I think Ed Mitchell was the victim of the Bible ambush by Bart Sibrel, but Buzz did punch him-
24.73.239.154:8081...

Good links, Gazrok, as usual.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I think Ed Mitchell was the victim of the Bible ambush by Bart Sibrel, but Buzz did punch him-
24.73.239.154:8081...

Good links, Gazrok, as usual.

Actually, they were both victims of the "Bible Ambush." I don't know if the Mitchell interview was ever released, and I doubt it would show Sibrel getting the boot in his ass. But there is a video of Aldrin outside a hotel being asked by Sibrel to swear on the Bible, with Aldrin responding by punching the moron in his face. I don't blame Aldrin one bit, especially since I believe with 100% certainty that he did walk on the Moon.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Maybe he doesn't believe in "UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS" because to him they can now be identified. Or, he may have a strong belief in what they may actually be. So would they then qualify as an UFO?

The question may not have been asked properly.

top topics

join