It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Explaining These Things To Me?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

In the video he is seen wearing a gold ring, a watch, and writing with his right hand. The cia website states that he is lefthanded (as are most non-americans). Wearing jewelry is forbidden by islamic law.

Wearing jewelry is absolutely not forbidden by Islamic law.

Gold however is generally considered to be forbidden for men to wear, though the wearing of silver is fine, as would be a yellow-plated silver ring (not necessarily gold, but you get the point). Please don't think I'm being pedantic - I'm really not. But when it comes down to conspiracies and facts, it's a good idea to make sure what we do know is actually accurate, yanno?

(For what it's worth, most people aren't left-handed, including non-Americans. Us lefties only take up about 13% of the world's population...though I'd be interested to see exactly where these numbers are concentrated. I shall search and report back!)

Edit: Lefthandedness. No, really. Click me!

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

DaTerminator you need to get with the picture dude, your constant questioning of generally accepted stories and known facts leads us to believe you live a lonely life in some very remote place. This is not an insult but mere concern.

Dude you are hilarious. That description you gave of me really belongs on you instead. YOUR questioning of known facts and generally accepted stories leads me to believe you are a liberal with a big imagination and an irrational attitude.

The generally accepted stories lie with US. The FACTS concerning Al-Queda's direct involvement in 9/11 is with US. All I have seen you spit out is conjecture and speculation. It is amazing how brainwashed and fantasy prone some of you guys have become.

Your words in that last post are so ridiculous that I think I'm gonna use them as my sig.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by DaTerminator]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Don't you just love it? I love that 'generally accepted stories'.
I used to find his posts annoying, but these days I use them as amusement at work. We all have a good laugh!!

I was thinking about starting a website of quotes...

As I said elsewhere, indeed there are discrepancies and the powers that be are most definately not angels from heaven, but some of these ideas are so ridiculous they.. I dunno.. words cannot explain them...

Things are not Black and White, remember that or you could end up like:

or

There is an inbetween... DON'T FORGET.

I don't, I just get sick of seeing tired old stories coming up again and again with no evidence and all these enthusiastic young people thinking they have found some relevation and becoming part of Alex's or Icke's or anyone like that's private army without taking in any real evidence at all.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why don't you two stop flirting it's clouding your vision.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery:
Why don't you two stop flirting it's clouding your vision.

My god your hysterical!!! Please stop... my... sides... are... splitting....

I've created a website just for you and your kin, it should be online in the next couple days... You'll be famous!!

Seriously though, when did you become so cynical?

[edit on 30-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
About the time you two decided that whenever we come up with sources they are tabloids or conspiracy theorists.

I told you I wouldn't debate anything with you in a civil manner.. so create all the websites you want. I'll even design, code and host them for you if you want.
I'm flattered with all the attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
About the time you two decided that whenever we come up with sources they are tabloids or conspiracy theorists.

Well, that tends to be becasue your 'sources' usually are. I mean picking out a practically admitted Neo-Nazi Tabloid as a reliable source kind of lost you some cred with most intelligent people..

I told you I wouldn't debate anything with you in a civil manner..

Yeah I know, that's the problem, at least you can admit it I suppose.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow dude, 5 threads and still gloatig about the fact that wikipedia showed neo nazism about american free press.

I think I can use my COINCIDENCE card here, I have heaps left, how bout you ?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yo, we're flirting and I never noticed?!

Damn.

Agent Smith..does this mean we're in lurve? Should we name our first child Secrette, in tribute to these great boards?

Seriously though. Shroom, quit with the quickslaps and let's get back on track.

Wait. Who's flirting? Smithy and Howard? Smithy and Me? Smithy and everyone?

Is Agent Smith just Stud O' The Month, or something?

Do we get to vote Way Above Studliness too?

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wasn't talking about you but DaTerminator.

Anyway, can anyone show us the OTHER video where he admits attacking the WTC ?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Darn. Thought I was gonna get lucky there.

Anyway.

Linky ; it's only a still, but it appears to be different from the obviously "iffy" video otherwise being touted as belonging to him.

Unless I'm pegging the wrong video, in which case I wholeheartedly apologise and blame it on lack of coffee or something

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

THATS because it's TRUE!!! You cannot cite americanfreepress as a credible source for balanced information. It would be absurd to do so. It IS a tabloid!! The moment I went to check it out the headlines were all about how the US government was gonna nuke the world!! If you call that a reliable and balanced source, I'm speechless!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Your government IS nuking the world.

Iraq is covered with depleted uranium for 4.5 billion years, and so will all other places where the US fires a couple rockets.
Deformed children and cancer rates are already going up.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Anyway, can anyone show us the OTHER video where he admits attacking the WTC ?

It's not just videos, there have been multiple acceptances of responsibility, either implied or explicit.

When Suleiman Abu-Ghaith said "The youths who did what they did and destroyed America, they have done a good deed", and "The storm of airplanes will not stop", for instance, that doesn't exactly sound like he thinks it was all an American plot, does it? ( www.cbc.ca... )

Then there's an early video where "bin Laden pledged that the United States would "no longer know security" and said that a "group of Muslims" had committed the attacks of September 11" ( www.islam-online.net... )

Bin Ladin gets more explicit in December 2001:
"Those who carried out the act (September 11) were not 19 Arab countries... they were 19 secondary school students..." He then went on to say how they should all become martyrs, ie: "Another, Muhammed Atta came from Egypt. We beseech God to accept them all as martyrs".
www.fas.org...

February 2002 sees him admitting to inciting the attacks:
They did this, as we understand it, and this is something we have agitated for before, as a matter of self-defense, in defense of our brothers and sons in Palestine, and to liberate our sacred religious sites/things. If inciting people to do that is terrorism, and if killing those who kill our sons is terrorism, then let history be witness that we are terrorists".
archives.cnn.com...

September 2002 sees what Al Jazeera call the first full acceptance of responsibility:
"Two days before the anniversary of the September attacks and at a time the U.S. is using its war on terror to launch an attack against Iraq, Qatar’s Al-Jazeera satellite channel on Monday, September 9, aired video-clips in which it says Osama bin Ladin claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks on the United States"...

Apart from Atta, bin Ladin named Lebanese Ziyad al-Jarrah, Marwan al-Shehhi from the United Arab Emirates, “who destroyed the second tower” of the World Trade Center, and Hani Hanjour (from the Saudi city of Taef) “who destroyed the Pentagon.”
www.islam-online.net...

October 2002 sees the audiotaped interview with Ramzi Binalshibh and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed where they explain the planning of 9/11.
www.cbsnews.com...

And now other Al Qaeda figures are free to talk about it, so 2003 sees Abu Muhammad al-Ablaj describing Bin Ladin as the one who "wrecked the impregnable Pentagon fortress", as well as referring to the "September team" who carried out the attacks.
www.why-war.com...

Similarly 2004 saw an ex-bodyguard of Bin Ladin saying that "among the elements that carried out the September incidents I knew Muhammed Atta..."
www.why-war.com...

So there are plenty of references out there...

[edit on 31-8-2005 by ashmok]

[edit on 31-8-2005 by ashmok]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Your government IS nuking the world.

Iraq is covered with depleted uranium for 4.5 billion years, and so will all other places where the US fires a couple rockets.
Deformed children and cancer rates are already going up.

While it still is terrible, a couple of countries in the middle east are hardly 'the whole world'.

You really should be in drama if your not already, you manage to kick up a lot of dust but all you do is hide in it.
You don't really come up with any evidence and you criticise known facts.

But as I said, you do have talent for making a mountain out of a mole hill.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I must say that this thread became pretty funny
(Shroomery's comments mainly). Shroomery I think you really must clearly see that this thread leads nowhere and its about quantity and not quality.

[edit on 2005-8-31 by zer69]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm just playing with them.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm just playing with them.

Admitting to trolling, eh?

Brave little shroom.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Could you bunch of twinklefairies get the hell of my back it's getting annoying.
You've asked for the treatment you got, don't act like I'm the one who's trolling.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Why don't you sort yourself out and stop acting like a toddler banging his drum in a temper?
It really is quite pathetic, if your so right about everything why do you quickly run out of arguments and resort to pettiness?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join