It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"aliens" and the media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There are at least 2 new tv shows that are coming out this fall with the theme of "aliens" coming to earth.

This is becoming more and more prevalent. People are being concitioned and prepared for the idea of alien contact. These has been going on for many years but is increasing. The problem is it is not being accurately portayed. The Bible tells us what "aliens" actually are, but since the Bible is the best seller of all time, it is also the least read and this truth is hidden. It is being replaced by a lie. Aliens are not from another planet. They are beings(angels) who have rejected God and now wish to deceive mankind and lead as many as will to a literal fight against God. God cannot be defeated.

Watch out for the deception that is at the core of this "alien" theme.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Oh please. I've about heard enough of this stuff already. How do you know that aliens have rejected God and have come here to take over the world? How do you know that aliens are really fallen angels? I'm sorry but I don't think the archangle Gabriel was a grey or nordic in a spaceship. How do you know that WE aren't the ones who have rejected God and fallen into sin?

I fail to understand how you can make such claims.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
her her DaTerminator , you said it

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Agreed, there has been a lot of "prepare ye the way" on TV and in the cinema, many more people now than even ten or twenty years ago would barely look up from their coffee if a UFO landed on their back lawn; everybody's heard of the abductions and the implants; and everyone has seen E.T. (I understand there are even a few who think it was a good film!!!)

In December 2012, the world is, according to the Mayan calendar, set to change. It will die. Of course, as with the Tarot, death means, in this context, change. My money is on First Contact on 22 December 2012. Talk about change! My money is also on widespread acceptance. Because by 2012, we'll *have* to get over our personal differences and start accepting each other. And by being cool with that, being cool with the aliens should be a small step for mankind, however gigantic a leap for a man.

But I'm afraid you're all wrong about the fallen angels being from outer space. Hell isn't, wasn't and could never be a geographical location. Otherwise, Heaven would have to be. God's evicted tenants went to Hell. His allies stayed in heaven. The undecided and equivocal were sent to Earth - no mention of any other planet. So either *we* are the inbetweeners or the fairies are. Again, I'll put money on a personal opinion that it isn't us - we don't have a single vestage of angellic qualities in our make-up.

I hope this helps ease your paranoia somewhat and we can all look forward to First Contact with optimism, unity and humanity.

God Bless.

[edit on 11/8/05 by hidatsa]

new topics

top topics

join