It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how is this board even relevant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
We are never going go get anywhere arguing the same things over and over.

Religious people : no proof, but we believe in a god!
Scientific people : lots of proof, hey look what happens when we do this!

Religious people : but look weve been around for thousands of years!
Scientific people : brings up many examples of why that is not a good argument, and how many other things have been done for thousands of years that have recently stopped for the better

Religious people : randomly trying to discredit various proofs and tests done by the scientific people
Scientific people : shows the interrelation of various religions and how they are complete fabrications

Anyways I cant wait to read all the cliche responses to this, if I manage to get a warning out of it so be it.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The issue of this particular forum is not the proving of one side over the other, but the observed conspiracy to replace the teaching of a widely accepted science with the relatively narrow beliefs of one religion in public schools.

Regardless of your beliefs, this conspiracy is a dangerous one. It echoes the mistakes of history throughout the world.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey. I didn't know that!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That's the thing though..we do have to put points across I feel on a continual basis. New Members have a right to ask questions that were answered many times before for other new members of the time.

However, there could now be updates to change or modify original answers to old questions?

Therefore, New members add something new and awaken past thoughts and opinions to the new and revised.

Dallas

top topics

join