It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackouts every where

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I just started a thead on this, but it bears repeating here...

29 September 2003--An independent analyst from the Northeast Intelligence Network has found documentation that suggests that the "rolling blackouts" of 2003 are not only an exploitation of weaknesses within computer networks controlling the infrastructure of various countries, but has found suggestive documentation that the next country to experience a power outage could be Poland.

www.hagmannpi.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Are these black outs, total?

As in everything is left "powerless".

During the peak (hmmm...lets try trough) of the East Coast blackout, the NYC ISO was still reporting an operatin load of 600+ MegaWatts. At first glance I thought it was a glitch then the number being reported started to vary. I'm still dumbfounded by this..

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
[Edited on 2-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So has anyone heard the reasoning behind the blackouts of the east coast? It's almost as if it's already left the minds of the general public and has been pushed under the rug.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
So has anyone heard the reasoning behind the blackouts of the east coast? It's almost as if it's already left the minds of the general public and has been pushed under the rug.

Read my last post on this thread I started about the blackout theory I had.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the "official" explanation for the Northeast Blackouts.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Take a look at Revelation 16:10 an a couple of verses onward. The blackouts seem to fit perfectly with a couple of the chemes I'm working with as for chronology. I don't paste the quote so that only devouted people see it.

You wonder why the lights go out? Start reading what your language says about your "kings'" opinions of who is God etc. Then look at what you have called your spaceships and the weekdays, months etc. Then take a look at your ways of worship. It's a disgrace. Directly blasphemous. No wonder God sends enemies to the Western world. God has nourished us and carried us on his arm, he has given us rain in due time and good harvests. And how do the Western govs thank him? They name their most hi-tech acheivements after the names of the Beast. They pay heed to the Beast and Satan by naming their days and months after the gods of the beast, the satans. And take a look at the names they have picked for the constellations, stars and planets! They have even given the name of our Star Sol, the name of Satan in Rome! The Sungod. In OT times, the Sungod's name was Ba'al Sebul or Beelzebub. Their oddesey is doomed unless they change these names.

Isaiah 6:9ff

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
Take a look at Revelation 16:10 an a couple of verses onward. The blackouts seem to fit perfectly with a couple of the chemes I'm working with as for chronology. I don't paste the quote so that only devouted people see it.

You wonder why the lights go out? Start reading what your language says about your "kings'" opinions of who is God etc. Then look at what you have called your spaceships and the weekdays, months etc. Then take a look at your ways of worship. It's a disgrace. Directly blasphemous. No wonder God sends enemies to the Western world. God has nourished us and carried us on his arm, he has given us rain in due time and good harvests. And how do the Western govs thank him? They name their most hi-tech acheivements after the names of the Beast. They pay heed to the Beast and Satan by naming their days and months after the gods of the beast, the satans. And take a look at the names they have picked for the constellations, stars and planets! They have even given the name of our Star Sol, the name of Satan in Rome! The Sungod. In OT times, the Sungod's name was Ba'al Sebul or Beelzebub. Their oddesey is doomed unless they change these names.

Isaiah 6:9ff

Blessings,
Mikromarius

the last time i checked the names of the week were named after nordic gods, not the spawns of satan. who gave the "names of the beast" to these people, and who decided they were "names of the beast" ???? think before you post. dont post a bunch of ridiculous propoganda

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry I have to take that back, the thing about Tor, son of Odin is the Antichrist. I no longer think that is true. But Odin might verywell be the Dajjal of the Koran, the antiking of the Muslims, but I don't know. But no doubt, Odin was a miracle maker who gave one of his eyes in order to drink from the well of wisdom. And he did make a law which may be antichristian, but I don't know, for I haven't read it. I do know that the modern �safolk keep what can be called the ten commandments of Odin. These may be the ten horns of the beast in our country, I think the Book of Revelation is played out in every country in the world. And this may be either the last or next to last round, possibly the latter.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Blackouts?
you people can't even stay on one topic. Disorder.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Blackouts?
you people can't even stay on one topic. Disorder.

This topic is relevant since it is a fulfillment of a prophecy in the Book of Revalation. Period.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join