It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does my thinking get fuzzy sometimes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Am I having a hard time trying to formulate my thoughts. I'll try to make this short and sweet. What are some possible causes as to why my thinking can get quite fuzzy, hard to concentrate, headaches, and even tiredness. Tiredness happens especially when I'm reading theories online even in the middle of the day. When I try to speak, sometimes I flip words such as saying I'll put the pizza on the pepproni.

This can happen wether or not I have had enough sleep. There is a part of me that is not sure I want to know the answer. Yet I do want to know.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

"If you go past a word you don't understand look it up in a dictionary" L Ron Hubbard

pretty self explanatory I think

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

"If you go past a word you don't understand look it up in a dictionary" L Ron Hubbard

pretty self explanatory I think

Looking up words in a dictionary and understanding them is not the problem. It may just well be a combination of minor dislexia, stigmatisim, information overload, imporper sleep, and not enough vitiamens as others suggested.

I have noticed that it is when I start reading about mind control that I get the real nasty headaches. I wouldn't know why because there has not been a time where someone could program me at all, unless you consider the social programing in 12 years in public school. I have never seen a shrink or have been in a position for something like that to happen.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join