It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was wondering...is there a certain time that UFOs and/or abductions take place?
e.g: Mondays because its the beginning of the working week?
Or when its raining so its harder to spot them?

I know this sounds stupid..and as you can tell I only have a basic knowledge of UFOs..but I would like to learn more

Thats why Im here....

Can anyone help me out?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, from what I've seen, they tend to stop by during that time of day when everything gets very blurry. It varies from place to place, but they seem to like this time period.

I don't think there's any particular time that's more popular, rather it seems the way is more common - they seem to do it such that very few people see it or know about it intelligently. That doesn't necessarily mean night, but it could.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that sightings and abductions are most common between the hours of 12:00AM-7:00AM. Of course, there's always exceptions to that, but I believe that's when the majority happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I suppose, statistically, a time could be arrived at, but abduction accounts have varied throughout the days of the week, and hours of the day.

Night/early morning (i.e. darkness) is the most obvious answer of course, as a UFO hovering about your house at noon is probably not a great idea...
However, daytime abductions have been reported as well. Statistically, I think you'll find darkness to be the most common time, and the weekends the most common during the week (as more are more likely to be in isolated locales, such as camping, etc.)

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sorry to stray off the topic a little...but I was wondering if any of you think they are aware when they have been spotted by human eyes?
My bf has become interested in the whole UFO phenomena after seeing one himself.
He was saying to me that he 'thinks' that UFOs and their occupants are aware when they have been spotted or are being watched.
He also theorises that once 'they' have been spotted or are being watched..they tend to try and blend in with other surroundings...
e.g planes, stars...etc
What do you guys think?

new topics

top topics

join