It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESP People Enter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
psipog or whatever it is called isnt a good starting point for information and i am a bit being gazrock in what i can do but not by much nothing i could use as concrete evidence yet.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted by Angela
I was wondering today also - almost posted a thread on it actualy....I wondered how many people noticed this or if it was just me, or mainy people like myself ect...
Some differences I see between myself and otheres (all non-ablity stuffs):

-Higher level of emotion control.
(and when sadness is there music/writing/drawing ect are very much enhanced)
-very high pain tollarance, also very high tollarance to mood altering things.
-the quality of dreams (collor/smell/remembering)
-physcial control (blood pressure/heart rate/pain level ect)
-early memories - I remember alot from what my parents say are my first few years.
-most medical problems fall into a 'unable to test for it' catagory. Cronic fatigue, fibromyolgia, copral tunnle syndrom, insomnia (all of which has been 'fixed' now by getting rid of the doctors and geting back into health)

Interesting thought on this. YOu know from our discussions that I have had feelings and been told I have abilities that need developed. To answer these thoughts......

Other than some depression (which I think is actually normally brought on from empathy to others, cause I never have a reason to be depressed) I have a high level of emotional control.

I have an extremely high pain threshold. I have sometimes come in from working in the yard or working on a car or other project and my wife (or when I was young my mother) would freak out as I would be bleeding quite badly, but never felt anything. I even catch myself bleeding and wondering why I am to find a large gash from a car part or metal (I love building small projects)

I don't dream all that often, but when I do, they are VERY vivid, very real. I get all senses, feeling smelling tasting. All of it. I can generally remember any dreams I have. When I do dream, they come in large numbers for a short time. Then I go through a dry spell.

I don't have a lot of early memories. But then again, I have a really bad memory. So who knows. Sometimes I will think I remember something, but no one else remembers me ever going through what I remember. So again, who knows.

Medical??? HA I am a walking time bomb. I have an extra vertabre in my lower back. I have really bad eyes. I am Farsighted, near sighted and have a stigmatism (or how ever you spell it). I also have one eye that's lazy. I have hypoglycemia. I have sever allergies, so bad that I have been to the hospital ER many times for antifalactic (sp) shock. I was on shots weekly for over 10 years. I suffer from migraines from time to time (mostly caused by the back problems). I have other mirnor things, but nothing can really be done about any of these.

So, most of those things you brought up, I also can claim. Maybe you have something there.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Higher level of emotion control.
-early memories - I remember alot from what my parents say are my first few years.
-most medical problems fall into a 'unable to test for it' catagory. Cronic fatigue, fibromyolgia, copral tunnle syndrom, insomnia (all of which has been 'fixed' now by getting rid of the doctors and geting back into health)

Interesting...I fit the majority of those quite well... In fact, during my recent minor surgery, they were kind of surprised I was still awake after supposedly giving me a shot to put me out...when they came back into the room, hehe, and had to give me another shot.... I have a huge alchohol tolerance, yet I rarely drink....(probably because for the money, it isn't worth it not to get a buzz...hehe...costs too much...)

One other thing I've found as common amongst those who seem to be more able to do this, is an allergy to Penicillan, and to milk when an infant....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is strange i also suffer from allerfies like animal hair or pollen my eyesight and i had a lazy eye when i was younger is also bad and my back is wrong i feel the pain but i can control i dont not feel it though.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was expecting you to post this topic at 22:26 not 22:27

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hehe....

I've never had a knack for precognition though.... only a couple of flashes now and then... Once, I saw a car accident I was in, but still proceeded with that route...and subsequently got in an accident, with the same car as in the "vision"...so needless to say, I now trust my instincts...whether logical or not....

About the only other thing is knowing when those close to me want to call or hear from me, but that's it...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

-Higher level of emotion control.

'nough of that - thought I'd ask for your thoughts.

when people die i can control myself and not get upset and stuff, im not a cold person i am very much in control with my emotions ussually..deffinately got a high pain tollerance... infact this sounds messed up i actucally enjoy a little bit of pain...( no im not a self harmer lol, i just like it when i feel some pain, its hard to explain....)as for mood altering things, do you mean drugs and alcohol... i can ussually take alot of alcohol not obscene amount but more than your average person, same goes for soft drugs( ive never tryed hard drugs ) ive had dreams i can control before, and i ussually have 2 or 3 dreams i can remember very well in a week..my early memories are scattered...bits i can bits i cannot..probably 3-6 years at my youngest..
im allways tired and i have a very good immune system normal scars and illnesses heal very well, ive got burns than have completely healed and scars that have completely healed...

dunno if this is relevent but my dad, has been attacked by black shadows in bed ect...he has also predicted things very closely he predicted the old space shuttle explosion, i vaguely remember him predicting it.. he has predicted his own death..( he came very close to dieing in the exact way he predicted) and some other crazy stuff i dont want to go into really...

oh yeah he got the abilty after getting a very bad knock to the head...

i have had a few very bad knocks to the head allso 2 quite serious ones..

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
oh yeah if im ill, i very really take anything, ie if i have a headache or a cold, flu... i dont really take any medical stuff.. i drink orange ect chicken soup never take tablets very rare...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am allergic to penacilline, but not milk. I was never allergic to the normal things like milk eggs chocolate. But my allergies are almost all pollens, cats (but not dogs) and many many foods tomatoes (and all dirivetives thereof), mustard peanut butter.

I heal well from most scars. And I too (although I do not drink much anymore) have a very high tolerance to alcohol. I used to be able to drink a fifth of tequila with no problem. Now it isn't so high as I don't hardly drink anymore, but I can still put away a six pack with little or no buzz.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
yeah, i get the sniffles around cats...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lol me to dam those cats i also have a high tolerence for alcohol maybe its just a coincidence we all share these physical defects and advantages..........

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My first "trip" outside the old body happened when I got knocked out (you know, where someone would basically put the sleeper on you....) I could see myself and all around....really freaky, and kind of put things in perspective.... As I mentioned, the weird thing was the cord...something that would be more visible the more times it happened...even though it's only been a few times....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OH and another thing - kind of uncanny to those who witteness it.....animals, even wild animals - they aren't afraid and will let me come to them or will come to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
I am involved in an organisation that helps people develop or start to develop telepathy telekinesis etc and if any of you out there are gifted then say so in here.

~~~

ANSWER:

yes i believe you are involved with an organization=
which helps people develop telepathy & TK (among
other, unidentified, extra sensory skills)

You do know this place isn't for 'door-to-door salesmen'
++++

my friend here...

wants to know why a 'belief' in ESP is so charged an
issue, to you?? Why you needed an answer?!
~~~~

myself, i'll keep reading the posts on page 2...and see
if a disclosure is made...as to a better portal to ESP
connection than what was cited, www.psi.......

enjoy your journey
my 'spiders' sense ain't tinglin !

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
OH and another thing - kind of uncanny to those who witteness it.....animals, even wild animals - they aren't afraid and will let me come to them or will come to me.

im good with animals, but not that good !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am involved in an organisation that helps people develop or start to develop telepathy telekinesis etc and if any of you out there are gifted then say so in here.
~~~

ANSWER:

yes i believe you are involved with an organization=
which helps people develop telepathy & TK (among
other, unidentified, extra sensory skills)

You do know this place isn't for 'door-to-door salesmen'
+++]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i never asked a question so why are you giving an answer and im offended that you call me a door to door sales men i was just trying to give advice if people wanted it on esp and you should respect that and not mock me.

<< 1   >>

join