It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit License Plates Get Chipped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Man, now i know 100% that the bombings were to put fourth an ajenda..and Officials in the United States say they'll be closely watching the British trial as they contemplate initiating their own tests of the plates, which incorporate radio frequency identification, or RFID, tags to make vehicles electronically trackable. Screw them,,,im sporting a mountian bike,,LoL..

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's very similar to an initiative going on in Texas: ATS: Texas Introduces Bill to Require RFID Certificates on Every Car

BTW do you have a linky?

edit: nevermind

[edit on 8/10/2005 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nice, a thread on the same subject, except in texas. This is a good point, we have this about to go on in Texas, UK, and about 17 other states in the U.S. I can forsee this happening all over the us, except here in Oregon/Washington, because our minds are on a diffrent "Vibration". The "Left" coast will never cave in , soon, the time will be right,, and we are going to form the Republic of Cascadia. zapatopi.net... !

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A little off topic, but I am always amused at learning of some of the fees and taxes the Brits are made to pay. I thought the TV and PC tax was silly, but a congestion charge? The link provided by the author mentions it, near the bottom of the article.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Both articles are mentioned in today's installment of my research project. Thanks for the head's up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
why not disable the RIFD tag? I am sure after having to replace these tags numerous times do to 'faulty engineering and installation' techniques, the government will eventually abandon the idea after soaring cost. Maybe not...

new topics

top topics

join