It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the worlds best gun.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Okay, Ill probably be abused for saying this but I think the best gun is the Ak-47

Why??? Because its the only gun that most people know the name of, You can find them anywhere and they are pretty descent guns. oh and you can get one dirt cheap.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
the best gun i think is the p90

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would have to say the kind that doesn't kill (especially children). Guns are just bad. Guns kill, (usually it is an accident).

Faeryland

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faeryland
I would have to say the kind that doesn't kill (especially children). Guns are just bad. Guns kill, (usually it is an accident).

Faeryland

No, usually when someone is killed by a firearm it is not an accident. Guns are inanimate objects and are neither good nor bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
For a handgun, I would humbly suggest the Para-Ordnance P-13 45. It's a high mag capacity 45 calibre in a 1911 frame for extra reliability...oh, and its single action!

For assault rifle, i'd go for the H&K G36 with a double-baby barrell fed for stopping power and suppression...

For light sniper duty, the good old M16 with suppresor

moderate sniper duty, The Marine M40A1 bolt action or more exotic clip fed that i cant find a postable pic for-

For heavy/long range stopping power, the Barrett big 50 calibre of course!

for heavy machine gunning, The M249!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
best gun...
For general use 7.62 RK95

For sniping Sako TRG 42 in .380 Lapua Mag.

For support use the PKM

When up close and personal...

SVI Titanium pistol

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The one that kills the most the fastest? Sorry I hunt with a fishing rod and know little to nothing about handguns, rifles or more. There there I feel not for target practise but to end somethings life.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thing is , there is no such thing as a "hand gun", a gun is a weapon on a ship.
Can anyone tell me the difference between a "rifle" and a "gun"?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
at least weapons with over 20mm bore are concidered artillery ie. guns...
Or are you refering to rifling, since many nava guns are rifled too?

ps. non-native Englishspeker quessing

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'd say the M249 'SAW' Special Purpose Weapon with telescopic stock , Aimpoint / ACOG scope, forward hand grip, Camoflauge covered magazine

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ok...so far... no gun mentioned beats the goauld staff

its a very versatile weapon and when you use 2 facing oposite directions its like darthraiders light saber except it shoots fire balls out of each tip...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
G3 PWNS ALLLL!!!!! AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
M16s are quite accurate and very well made.
But that OICW...that is one big killing machine.

Anyone know how much it weighs?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
MP5A2 weapon that is very reliable it is a short barrel automatic, and it's quite accurate at shooting as it is very light in wight and has less of a incontrolable viberation. this gun is mostly used by trainers in millitary and and mostly by police.

MP5SD6
this one is realy very good weapon very good accuracy and great handling,

M16 is a stealth weapon it is much more leathal then any other weapon extremely light weight with a carbon fiber body but because of it very stealth make it loses the quality of punch the M16 can go more further the AK47 but cant have the same punch as it has as it using very stealthy ammonution that cant be fired through a chunk of tree the bullet will never pass through it and plus the M16 is very complecated in using procedure and it can have any dirt near it other wise the cock will not work properly in most cases or the barrel it self will be blocked, but AK47 overcomes all these problems and plus can be fired in any enviroment and can go through a chunk tree with no problem and is very easy to use, and more effective the M16.

M16

M16 Weight, with 30 round magazine: 8.79 pounds (3.99 kilograms)

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
One gun? No I'd want two guns. G19 and an AK will be good for just about anything. If I had to pick one it would depend on application.

If I had to take one gun for war then it would probably be the AK.

For certain combat applications I would take a Mossberg 500 or a Remington 870.

For picking one handgun I would take a Glock 19. I love 10mm but ammo can be hard to find.

For some pistol applications I would prefer a fullsize Series 80 Colt 1911.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by imas]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yah but does it KILL the most People...?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
In my opinion, the AK-47. It's durable, easy to find, fairly powerful and a classic. The accuracy thing is the main problem though... But 30 rounds should be enough to finish a person in the killing range

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
here is a site with almost every weapon known.
www.world.guns.ru...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it is missing a few things (I have a book with every gun produced by a company between 1900 and 2003, and it has a few more things than that), but it is pretty good. Has most of the major ones.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
idc wut u all think G3 is the best, 2nd would be the sopmod m4, if i had to pick a sniper rifle, i would say the 50 cal

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join