It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Project AURORA on video??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
aurora, being described by witnesses as either triangular...or a ball of light...could this be AURORA or other aircraft at langley?

www.megaupload.com/?d=424477QY

..megaupload currently down..anyone know of other upload sites??

[edit on 10-8-2005 by d e v o l u t i o n]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
try this

rapidshare.de...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by d e v o l u t i o n
try this

rapidshare.de...

There's nothing on that link that I could find... anyone else have any luck?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
try adjusting the brightness on your monitor

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
try clearing the cookies on your web browser and clicking on the the link you provided - it is a link to instructions on how to upload files on Rapidshare.De.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
intelgurl..im new to that site also...scroll to the bottom and click free..when the next window appears, go to the bottom again and it should be there...sometimes it says to many people are dling so try back...the megaupload link should work also

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
d e v o l u t i o n

All I saw is a black screen with lettering (dates, time, name) at the bottom and a small light that brightened and dimmed. Without any other visual reference I can't even say it isn't some guy walking down the street on a pitch black night with a flashlight.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok, I saw it (thanks for telling me how)
This is quite literally a UFO in that I don't know what it is, but what about it makes one believe it could be "Aurora"?
The pulsing of the light?
I just dont think it's a supposedly mach 5 aircraft, I can see the outline of a tree right next to the light and the tree as a reference point, the source of the light is not moving very quickly at all.

Sorry to be so skeptical after you helped me to find the video, but this particular UFO does not seem to be a superfast high flying aircraft.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by d e v o l u t i o n
aurora, being described by witnesses as either triangular...or a ball of light...could this be AURORA or other aircraft at langley?

I could not find the clip, however, does the video say its at Langley? If so, unless its an emergency landing I doubt that the USAF would operate such a black aircraft at such a public base

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
intelgurl...i really have no idea what the object is. i do know what it is not. star, planet, satellite, discovery, plane, helocopter, any aircraft with a known type of propulsion. Before i rule out all terrestrial explainations, i must consider these "black project" aircraft. the supposed pulse detonation wave engines that the aurora is rumored (amongst others) to have would not require the craft to move at mach whatever...it can hover...its also supposedly a reconnocence(sp)/ spy plane that is required to hover. to be honest, the only descriptions that match this sighting are that it has been described as a pulsating fireball in the sky(not always moving eradically)...this object matches that description... langley afb is off in the direction of both sightings and is a supposed location of recovered ufos, reverse engineered...the purpose of this post was to hopefully find someone familiar with the aurora to prove it wrong, and possibly match me upwith a different secret aircraft...however, i have my fingers crossed that there is no terrestrial explaination...much more interesting than recovered government technology..

fredt...langley is just in the direction of the sightings (15-20 miles or so)
i agree...i dont think they have the balls to test/operate any type of vehicles in such a populated tidewater/hampton roads area. but in defense...wouldnt you think the gov would send aircraft to chase this thing if it were et...unless they didnt know it was there...except a plane flies by during the full 10 min of footage...im sure eyewitness accounts would have milt. aircraft up there relativley quickly..( i dont think a pilot would miss this).
please keep the opinions comming...

[edit on 11-8-2005 by d e v o l u t i o n]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I must admit, in all my reading on the "Aurora" I have never seen any speculation that it can hover.

Also, I spend time at Langley and I have never once seen or heard of "black aircraft" operating from there, except possibly once during the 1st gulf war.

Nellis, Ecwards, Kirtland, Creech, Eglin, Homestead, Keesler and Wright-Patterson yes... Langley? Not likely, it's too high profile.

Your thoughts on why interceptors aren't sent up against these unidentified aircraft are interesting however...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ive read that it can land and take off in that manner...of course speculation..who knows??

im thinking you probably wouldnt hear or see anything about it if you were at langley

agreed to high profile

so what do you think?? t or et??

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I couldn't find any video... sorry, could you post the exact link...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Dunno, but seems to me perhaps we're talking about Fooche's TR3-B (Black Manta), he claimed to have seen while working on a special project for the military at A51, in I believe /95. Anyway, its been discussed here before as an excellerator within a triangle.