It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky news UFO story !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Any one near there tv turn on sky news(UK) there doing a spot on ufos
sorry for short post but its on in 2 mins(and the fact its on sky is exciting, they never cover this stuff)

Just a heads up.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Merkeva]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Didn't see it on Sky News but here is a link to the video:

skyscape.sky.com...

When the video menu options loads click 'And Finally..." it is the first video

I didn't think Sky News would ever show anything like this

Edit: the link works fine in FireFox, but for Internet Explorer:

Go To: www.sky.com/news

Then click video on the menu to get to sky scape

Edit 2: Wow you must watch this news report the sightings are great one that looks like a dolphin and also talking about the Ministry of Defence logging these sightings.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sky Scape is intended for viewing solely within the UK and ROI. It appears to us that you are based outside of this region and therefore we regret that you are not able to sign up. Early next year we hope to launch an international version of Sky Scape. If you would like us to inform you when this is available, please click to email us.

If you believe that you are based within the UK and ROI, please contact our customer service team through the help menu.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Alright try and open your media player (Prefer Windows Media Player) and in open URL put in:

skyscape.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
clips.videoloungetv.com...

Still doesn't work

What was it about anyway?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well it was about this guy who lives in Yorkshire who has captured a load of sightings on his video camera. There are some good sightings apparently some of them can be explained as there is a local milatry base near by but some of them can't be explained including one that looks like the shape of a dolphin flying, a local UFO "expert" says it looks like man falling without a parachute but the man would have to be about 20ft tall. It also mentions the UK ministry of defence taking in some sightings of UFO's but they apparently don't have an official comment for them. Also a guy encouraging people to send in their sightings no matter how insignificant (spelling?) as all are investigated and added to a database.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sounds interesting i wish i could view the video.

If somone from Europe could capture the stream and upload it elsewhere it would be gladly appreciated!

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Inno887]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
was this over selby? although i find it very hard to believe it changed from a castle shape into a tank and then into a disc... seems iffy

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'd suggest those interested in this look into Nick Pope, former MoD member, who is now a UFOlogist.

The MoD by the way, has a blanket form letter they'll send you in response to any such inquiries to them about UFOs. You can read it on their version of the FOIA sites. I linked to them back in my Rendlesham Case thread, if you need to find them.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hey
i just watched that report was gud to see it on the news but nothing of real depth just that the dude had saw sumthing in the sky on more than 1 occasion and he didnt no wat it was lol

this is the page... right go here and click on the videos link on the left hand side it shud come up with a new windo and the story and video are in "and finally" thats the box click that and its the story at the top...

.peace.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inno887
Sounds interesting i wish i could view the video.

If somone from Europe could capture the stream and upload it elsewhere it would be gladly appreciated!

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Inno887]

THE REAL INFORMATION

The video shown by SkyNews belongs to Russel Kellett from Bradford, West Yorkshire. Russel filmed this " flying dolphing " as he named on August 27, 2000 in Bradford, WY. The footage has been featured by the late UFO Magazine and was included in their line of videos Hard Evidence and Moving Images.

Russel is a respected researcher/skywatcher in the UK. He videotaped another " flying dolphin " on July 6, 2002. Both videos show a flying creature very similar to the one filmed over Cuernavaca Morelos, Mexico by Gerardo Valenzuela on July 2000. See:

www.rense.com...

Russel Kellett's homepage and a frame of the second " flying dolphin " :

www.ufoparanormal.com...

www.ufoparanormal.com...

new topics

top topics

join