It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Glitch ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
weird thing is happening... when i click on "MY ATS" , the thread about the banner conteest says that the last post is from AmoryMeltzer...yet when i clikc there to check the posts i can only see page 5 that ends with YCON's comment ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like Amory used a moderator option to bump the thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I figured I'd post this here instead of in a new thread, because it's kinda similar in nature. One time (and only once) on a thread I was the last poster according to the Today@ATS page, but there was one or two posters after me. I clicked back and forth 2 or 3 times, nothing changed, then someone else posted and it went back to normal. Like I said, I've only noticed it once, and for the life of me I can't remember what thread it was. Has this happened to anyone else? Might it be from two members posting at roughly the same time, or....?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, indeed, it looks like he did.

MCory1, either someone bumped (possible) or the last posters were on Global Ignore. Both options have been covered in recent days.

Blank Page 2 in Current Thread
Wrong member in last post column

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I appreciate the reply Amory, but I don't think either of those were the case. As I was listed as the last poster, I know it wasn't a bump (unless there's yet another little trick you guys have that I haven't heard about), and the members' posts after me were clearly visible.

It isn't that big of a deal, just something that struck me as extremely odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh, well, I don't know how quickly it updates, but that was probably the difference from the Today@ATS updating and the actual posting happening.

top topics

join