It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic-12 history.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Germany invades Poland in 1941 and WWII is sparked. To increase the amount of facilities it had, the USAAC constructed an air complex near Groom Lake (dry) in New Mexico. After the Axis is defeated the site is abandoned.
In 1947 New Mexico and the entire USA is taken up by the alleged UFO crash at Roswell. Military investigators are said to have found wreckage and corpses of the five �grey� aliens.
Due to the proximity of Roswell to Groom Lake, the USAF creates �Project Sign� to investigate the reports of alien saucers. The President secretly authorizes a separate, secrete blue ribbon panel to analyze alien biology and technology. This super-secret panel is code-named Majestic-12.
In 1948 Project Sign is scrapped in favor of Project Grudge. Project Grudge�s emphasis is no longer to objectively report information, but to avidly debunk the then present UFO reports. Behind the scenes Majestic-12 continues without interruption.
One year later Project Grudge is reduced to one investigator and his assistants. Then in 1951 the Projects Grudge/Sign are both reopened under Project Blue Book.
In 1955 Groom Lake is re-commissioned and used to house the top secret U2 spy planes. The surrounding airspace is restricted and a large amount of infrastructure is added.
Groom Lake Air Force Base is removed from the index of public lands in 1958. It officially receives the title Area-51 that year.
1969 rolls around and Project Blue Book is closed by the USAF after the �Condon Report� concluded that no UFO data has contributed to national security or scientific progress in a significant way. Majestic-12 continues in its research.
1984 saw the first Majestic-12 documents leaked to the UFO investigators. The government quickly denounces the documents as falsities and hoaxes. Majestic-12 had only grown since then and has made several scientific advancements still unknown to the common man.

Comments? This is a self written and researched essay/timeline of mine.

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by NinjaoftheNight]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My personal opinion, based on research of my own is that MJ12 is part of a large intricate disinformation program designed to divert attention to "little green men" from the Magneto HydroDynamic propulsion systems originally designed by Thomas Townsend Brown and developed by the USAF in Project Winterhaven, starting about the same time that MJ12 was supposedly formed.

However I would very much like to take a look at your research paper, if that were possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Err maybe paper was a bit too strong try essay. As that is what the above is. Its a timeline of MJ12's history expanded.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yep, check monkey's site.... It's one of my favorites...

The essay is pretty on, but don't forget to mention how the OSS (both of them) were related, and how the creation of the CIA is tied in with MJ-12's history as well... I'd also include the names, as it helps illustrate how the Office of Scientific Study, or The Group, came to become the primary members of Majestic....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Its only a small overview of their history. Im working on a much bigger paper right now. Thanks for all the suggestions. And yes TPMs site was part of my research.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Groom lake ( dry ) is in Nevada, 14 hours drive from New Mexico.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Groom lake ( dry ) is in Nevada, 14 hours drive from New Mexico.
I appreciate this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Wouldnt want that in the paper.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just to point something out..
Poland was invaded in 1939.. 1st September I believe

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I heard MJ12 was actualy expanded to include more members and now goes by a new acronym. anyone care to comment on this?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
at around the same time in the same year germany supposedly had a roswell hit them thats why germany was believed to be so technoligically ahead in the time but i dont know all the facts or any specifics

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
I heard MJ12 was actualy expanded to include more members and now goes by a new acronym. anyone care to comment on this?

Never heard of that before. I know that they are still active but not much is known about present day MJXII.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I've heard linkage exists with MJ12; RAND (think tank)

the Skull & Bones, PNAC- that cabal of people in this administration/ Neo-Con /New Century leadership.

some good resource links--> rense.com & educate-yourself.org......among others

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
MJ12 spawned several notaries and suborganizations, mostly concentrated towards psyops information warfare (nancy leider and her zetas were part of MJ12 for a time) and ultra-sensitive information management. part of an enforcing arm of the NSA, i'd imagine, as several of the executives at the top of MJ12 are allegedly part of the same crew of those who funded the Nazi's in WWII and the same usual suspects

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

From the Majestic File
This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelations would indeed come to pass. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion beginning in 1992. By 1995 the people would descern that he was evil and was indeed the Anti-Christ. World War III would begin in the Middle East in 1995 with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust in the year 1999. Between 1999 and 2003 most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur in the year 2011.

I see no World War right now, maybe in a couple of years, but nothing happenend during 1999.
While I'm sure MJ-12 does (or at least used to) exist, what you read on this sight contains far too much disinformation...
This was written well over ten years ago, most likely as a coverup for an already cloaked story...

If you really want to know, you'll have to look in to it.
Assuming any members knew anything actually helpful, they wouldn't post it here for fear of ********.....

Be careful what you wish for,
- Tass

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
When i read what you wrote about the start of WWII i stopped reading. And wrote this to say I'm really sad that there are people who don't know this date...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny
When i read what you wrote about the start of WWII i stopped reading. And wrote this to say I'm really sad that there are people who don't know this date...

Some people on this board are from other countries that have never been at war... or weren't even around during world war 2. So don't take it hard that he didn't know... but not knowing where Groom lake is... that is another story. It almost is looking like he was hoping people would "correct him" in replys...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Found this information......

"Secret Executive Memorandum NSC 5410, and the document NSC 5412/1."

Also......

"THE ULTIMATE SECRET"

A Special Report and Overview
Prepared by The Phoenix Project

"The Top Secret Operation Majestic-12 was established by order of
President Harry S. Truman in 1947. Operation Majestic-12, was created to take charge of the technical, sociological and other aspects of the crashed UFOs and the small alien occupants, dead or alive, that were recovered. In later years this operation evolved into and became known as MAJI (the Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence). MAGI is the most secret of all intelligence groups and out-ranks all other intelligence agencies including the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA). MAJI is responsible directly and "only" to the President of the United States.

The TOP SECRET / MAJI project control group is responsible for
every aspect of interface with the alien life-forms including security and intelligence, and disinformation to prevent public or foreign disclosure of the alien presence. (This is why all documents referring to "MJ-12" or any other form of that name are wrong). MAJI is on-going in Washington DC.

MAJIC: Is the security classification of all MAJI and Aquarius
information. MAJIC means "MAJI CONTROLLED." MAJIC is the highest
security classification in the nation.

MJ-1: DIRECTOR OF MAJI. The Director of the CIA is usually MJ-1
and reports only to the President. Other members of MAJI are
designated MJ-2, MJ-3, MJ-4, etc. This is the reason MJ-12 cannot be used as a name for the control group as it would cause confusion in meaning, i.e., (Is it referring to MJ-12 the person or MJ-12 the group.) Any reference to MJ-12 is to a person and nothing else. References and documents referring to "MJ-12" as a "Group" are incorrect.

MAJI, originally was known as Majestic-12, a group consisting of
twelve members. This group was made up of a team representing selected government officials, U.S. intelligence personnel, highly trained scientists, business executives and military personnel. All were sworn to total secrecy. MAJI has continued its covert activities with the knowledge and consent of the last eight Presidents. (See Exhibit 1, part of the briefing papers for president-elect Eisenhower.)

The group continues to function today and has had the
responsibility of establishing an ongoing relationship dating from 1964, with UFO beings (the Greys) from the third planet of the star system Zeta Reticuli.

Information forwarded to and the activity of MAJI has always been
assigned an Above "Top Secret classification," known as MAJIC. MAJI, to conceal its existence, adopted the cover name of "Majestic-12." It created numerous covert and compartmented sub-divisions such as Projects Aquarius, Sigma, Snowbird and Garnet, to name a few. These projects were sheltered by MAJI and directed by select personnel of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the National Security Agency (NSA).

So I repeat, by secret Eisenhower Executive Memorandum NSC 5410 had preceded NSC 5412/1 in 1954 to establish a permanent committee to be known as Majority Twelve to oversee and conduct all covert activities concerned with the alien question. NSC 5412/1 was created to explain the purpose of these meetings when Congress and the news media became curious. Majority Twelve was made up of Nelson Rockefeller, the director of the CIA Allen Welsh Dulles, the Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, the Secretary of Defense Charles E. Wilson, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Arthur W. Radford, the Director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover, and six men from the executive committee of the Council on Foreign Relations known as the "Wise Men." These men were all members of a secret society of scholars that called themselves "The Jason Society," or "The Jason Scholars" who recruited their members from the "Skull and Bones" and the "Scroll and Key" societies of Harvard and Yale."

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join