It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babylon the headquarters for the one world order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am a tracker I track events each event leads to another. The Head quarters for the new wolrd order is Babylon. Alexander the great said"any person who rules Babylon rules the world" the canals he wanted to put in place are now there.
Last year I received an e-mail from a friend stating that the american army in iraq were excavating the ancient city of babylon. Which made the locals very angry.
The 26 December there was a tsunami, why? January this year 2meters of rain fell in the Iraq desert. Everyone is shouting global warming, funny there was no global warming until the tsunami changed the sea currents, deserts are winter rainfall areas which means before January 2006 the next thing is going to happen.
The bomb in London the first thing quoted was something about the pope and the vatican being safe. if someone blew up a city in my country my first response would be what about the other cities in my country not whether the pope was safe. The Pope is the head of the one world order and they want to move him to Iraq.
That was when I started to research the tsunami and fault lines to see what would be the easiest way to take out Sumartra, by earthquake. Sumartra has to go so that the sea currents can be changed permanently. Thats how I found joe vialls and then found he died now I need help, all the sea current maps have been removed off the web for any period before the tsunami, and I am unable to find any maps on asian fault lines. The bible says that 4 horsemen of war will gather in asia leaving 1/3 of the worlds population dead. How do you kill 1/3 of the worlds population and why asia. The only people never occupied, invaded colonized or taken over are the Chinese. The biggest threat to the one world order and they want that threat removed. My guess is that there is a fault line from some where near Japan all the way down to Sumartra and another one that runs right through China near Tiawan joining the Sumartra trench.
In China we have a profesy that says there will be a great war that will take place and the time for that profesy is within the next few weeks or so, the world order has numbers 6,9 or 3 and 4 stands for war. 6 countries meet, the meeting is postponed 4 times and ajurned for 3 weeks. The meeting starts the 29 August the last day that the planet mars is near earth, mars the planet of war.
The worlds only hope against the one world order are us the little yellow people of the east. We will not go silently into the night.
I need to save 2.333333333 billion people is there anyone out there that can help me.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry, you can't change your destiny. If it's suppose to happen, it will be very hard to stop.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
While there are many faults in your argument the glaring one....

The only people never occupied, invaded colonized or taken over are the Chinese.

Damn and I thought American pilots died in China for laughs

duibuqi you are wrong

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't really understand what you are saying. Are you suggesting that some sort of, possibly pre-planned, tsunami may hit Asia again, damaging China and whiping out Sumatra?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
you are thinking right, but it won't be used as what you think, 1/3 to 2/3 of Asia has to go.
So take those fault lines, ad them to ocean currents, and them to current world events and you have an entire pre-planned attack in Asia, but it won't be easy to expose.
Go all the way to Vladivostock and down Japan, and on the east coast of Tiawan, and all the way down to Sumatra and you have the ideal locations of all the "Target area" that can be used for the OWO to kill of 2,3 Billion people and have all oil fields in these regions for their dispose.

I think that with this there is no safe place to run to.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"The 26 December there was a tsunami, why? January this year 2meters of rain fell in the Iraq desert. Everyone is shouting global warming, funny there was no global warming until the tsunami changed the sea currents, deserts are winter rainfall areas which means before January 2006 the next thing is going to happen"

so you are saying the rain fall in Iraq led to the tsunami ? It wasn't the tectonic plates shifting ?

"all the sea current maps have been removed off the web for any period before the tsunami"

uh huh, sure

can you enlighten us on the pre-planned attack on asia ?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah and another thing, what prophecy? I've taken many classes on ancient chinese literature and I guess they failed to include that one.

Wo juede ni bu zhidao, zhen qiguai.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
the rain happened after the EarthQuake and tsunami it messed up the gobal rainful for a brief moment and now the OWO wants to set it right agian and recreat Babylon to it's old former Glory.
The rain went strait into the underground rivers and streams, and there is on thing that stops the rain from falling, and that is the Islands in the Pacific.
Once they are destroyed the rain will fall all over Iraq, and other Middle east nations like never before and that area that is now desert will turn into lush green forests.
And Babylon will be as green as it once was.
So when that happens the OWO will have already gone to war on the Christians and killed all of them, and those that stand in thier way will be next.
So once all that is done the OWO will be as it once was, and the new Pope will be at the head of the OWO and replace Benedict, seeing he is unfit for the OWO to use as head of their organisation.
Benndict has two-three years tops and he will be killed off, and then replaced by someone younger and more "homosexual", and that will cause all Middle east nations to go to war, and they will all be killed too.
So once this is done, there is only one thing left the...
End Of the World.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Homosexual Pope.....the killing of oh, a few billion Christians....and the new Homosexual Pope being the cause of the Middle East killing themselves?

What am I missing here?

Seriously - what's the link? I'm not seeing one, sorry.

(I'm still trying to get past the idea of a homosexual Pope. That's just..not likely to happen...ever...)

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Who knows what Benedict wears under those robes, maybe the hard line Catholicism is just a ploy haha..... Hoover got away with it for awhile

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
xina huang, I like this post, but what's all this about the pope being moved to Iraq? Where did you hear that this would happen?

Also, you're saying that if islands in the Pacific are removed, then Iraq will become a fertile land with plenty of rainfall? Where have you read this?

I'm sure we'd like to help you save two billion people, but maybe you could type a bit more about what you have read. You sound worried about WW3, and there are people on the other side of Earth who are worried about the same thing, but unless we share data, there's no way to put the pieces together. Please tell us what you've read and how it supports your statements.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The bomb in London the first thing quoted was something about the pope and the vatican being safe. if someone blew up a city in my country my first response would be what about the other cities in my country not whether the pope was safe. The Pope is the head of the one world order and they want to move him to Iraq.
That was when I started to research the tsunami and fault lines to see what would be the easiest way to take out Sumartra, by earthquake. Sumartra has to go so that the sea currents can be changed permanently.

So the bombs in London and the pope being safe is what made you investigate the tsunami???

How did you connect these completely different events???

And where did you here the quote about the pope and the vatican being safe?? You do realise that the vatican is in Italy and London is in England!

I would like to see a link to this quote.

all the sea current maps have been removed off the web for any period before the tsunami, and I am unable to find any maps on asian fault lines.

Errr... no the havent!!!

Are you based in China?? If so then that is probably why you cant find any of the maps you are looking for. China has very strict internet filters that will only allow you to see what the government wants you to see. Lots of western sites are banned.

If not... then i have no idea what made you draw this conclusion. I found these sites within seconds doing a Google search...

www.physicalgeography.net...
vathena.arc.nasa.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...:Tectonic_plates.png

I dont mean to be rude but it almost seems like you have just sat there and dreamed all this up in your head. Please provide us with some links or at least a more detailed explanation for your reasoning.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
"Alexander the great said"any person who rules Babylon rules the world"

maybe the ones rasing Babylon are intimidated the the large amount of Chinese people and fell that 2 billion Chinese people could be a GREAT threat to them. i mean i live in the US and if war or some crazy thing happened between us i would be very intimidated and threated by 2 billion Chinese against 400 million Amreicans.

something is scared and fearful of the large number of Chinese people and most likely feel if they can bring the LARGE numbers down of Chinese people that they may have a chance to quonqer you guys.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The reason that the NWO fears China is because it is the one superpower in the world which the Zionists and Freemasonry, or even the Christian Church has not infiltrated. They don't play silly western games about chosen this and temple that, and they aren't as likely therefore to fall into the deceptions of international finance. China is in it for China, as shocking and appalling as that might seem to the rest of the world, that's the bottom line. If they would have had any sense they would have chopped off Marco Polo's head and killed any european that came along afterwards. The west is embroiled in a 4000 year old civil war and ifyou want to save 2 billion people, the solution is simple, don't play the game the rest of us got suckered into over the last few thousand years. Want to save China, the answer is simple, stay Chinese. Embrace your own heritage rather than being sold into someone elses.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xina huang
I am a tracker I track events each event leads to another. The Head quarters for the new wolrd order is Babylon. Alexander the great said"any person who rules Babylon rules the world" the canals he wanted to put in place are now there.
Last year I received an e-mail from a friend stating that the american army in iraq were excavating the ancient city of babylon.

The american army is not excavating anything. The american army is not a team of archaeologists and excavators. What did happen was that the 'locals' were plundering the archaeological sites, and the US Army eventually started providing security for the sites. If the locals were angry, it was probably because they couldn't steal anything any more.

The 26 December there was a tsunami, why?

Earthquake. Its a simple geo-physical process.

January this year 2meters of rain fell in the Iraq desert. Everyone is shouting global warming, funny there was no global warming until the tsunami changed the sea currents, deserts are winter rainfall areas

The December Tsunami did no such thing, nor could it.

which means before January 2006 the next thing is going to happen.
The bomb in London the first thing quoted was something about the pope and the vatican being safe.
I didn't see a single report that was concerned with the Vatican in relation to the London Bombings. I have no doubt that lots of people, catholics out of country and italians, especially around vatican city, were concerned that the Vatican and the Pope, things and peopel that they care deeply about, might be in danger.

if someone blew up a city in my country my first response would be what about the other cities in my country not whether the pope was safe.

Ok, so you're not a catholic concerned about the Pope. Whats the point? When I hear about explosions in Iraq I don't think "I hope the holy imans are okay'.

The Pope is the head of the one world order and they want to move him to Iraq.

Er, no one is talking about moving the Vatican to iraq, of all places. The only thing that the Pope is head of is the Roman Catholic Church.

That was when I started to research the tsunami and fault lines to see what would be the easiest way to take out Sumartra, by earthquake.

Nonsense. Man can not engineer massive earthquakes and target entire land masses in hopes of destroying them.

all the sea current maps have been removed off the web for any period before the tsunami

No, they have not. You apparently are under some paranoid delusion.

, and I am unable to find any maps on asian fault lines.

Uhmm, try looking a little bit harder, mkay?

My guess is that there is a fault line from some where near Japan

There are faultlines everywhere. I really think that you need to study geology and geophysics a bit before you start making up theories about it.

The only people never occupied, invaded colonized or taken over are the Chinese.

I also suggest you study the history of china. They've been occupied, invaded and taken over by the Mongols, Koreans, and Japanese. Europe didn't make colonies in China because there was already a population that could fit into the mercantalist system, and instead the european powers opted for 'Sphere's of Influence' within China.
The Chinese are like everyone else, they've been conqured many times over.

The meeting starts the 29 August the last day that the planet mars is near earth, mars the planet of war.

I guess we have yet another end of the world prediction to await to pass.

I need to save 2.333333333 billion people is there anyone out there that can help me.

Just try getting on with your own life. The things you are talking about aren't going to start happening. And if its scheduled to start at the end of this month, there ain't a hell of a lot you can do about it.

tsunami it messed up the gobal rainful

Strange, it didn't stop the cyclic system of Indian Monsoons, and thats right in the same region. It didn't affect the weather systems of, well, anywhere, in fact.

The rain went strait into the underground rivers and streams, and there is on thing that stops the rain from falling, and that is the Islands in the Pacific.

I suggest that, in addition to studying up on geology and chinese history, you also add weather and importantly the hydrologic cycle. That should dovetail nicely with a geological study tho.

And Babylon will be as green as it once was.

Babylon was never green. How about instead of Chinese History we just expand that study into World History eh?

So when that happens the OWO will have already gone to war on the Christians and killed all of them, and those that stand in thier way will be next.

All christians and 2/3rds of the people in all of asia?

and the new Pope will be at the head of the OWO

The pope, like all catholics, is a christian. If he destroys all the christians, he's a suicide. And there won't be anyone left to rule over after killing partically everyone in the americas, europe, russia, australia, and millions in the rest of the world, plus most of asia.

more "homosexual", and that will cause all Middle east nations to go to war, and they will all be killed too.

Why the hell would places like iran give a dam if the pope is gay?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
xina huang

I'd like to help you save 2.3333333333 billion people!

Tell me what I can do.
Do I need to bring anything like rope, money or duct tape.
Will it take long?
What should I wear?
Are you going to pick me up or am I going to have to arrange for my own transportation?
Iv'e got a million questions, but we will talk when we meet. u2u me.

Good Luck!!!!!

[edit on 16-8-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
external image

external image

Thank you for all your help but I have those maps already it is the ones that go inbetween 2003 and 2005 that I am looking for.
Lets play a game called spot the differences. The blue is for cold currents and the red is for warm currents.
Deserts shift = move, but in this case you will see that the Sahara desert is not shifting it is relocating to the USA so if you think that this is only Asian problem think again because unless you like sand boarding or building things from sand you are all in for drought famine and probably mass sarvation. I think enough reason for people in the USA to get angry. I think Joe Vialls predicted mass unrest in USA before 2006, I think he underestimated how much the people of USA like sand, or he underestimate the time it takes for a desert to move.

Every time the sea currents change direction an event takes place to cause this change, ie earthquake of 26 December in Sumartra. Everyone knows that Indonnesia a poor country didn't have any earthquake reading machines at the time of 26 December, they have now because USA government gave them the machines. Indonnesian government was first to shout this is not an earthquake, how did they know it was not an earthquake if they did not have the machines to do the readings?
Easy answer to the question, every mining company, mining research company, oil platform, drilling for oil company, research boat etc have seismic reading machines Indonnesia as a country may not have had the machines but at the time was surrounded by more earthquake reading machines than most countrys have.

Earthquake, bad stomach and volcano same same, first there is movement and then depending on time and how big it is. Earthquake of 9.3 does not happen immediatly it takes time, weeks, day or hours but the machines would have picked up any seismic readings, no readings just sudden earthquake. Am I saying earthquake was bomb yes, so why put bomb on fault line for what reason. What was out come of bomb on fault line many people died, what else, it caused mass change in ocean currents. One world Order does not do anything for fun they always have a game plan. It rained in the desert lots of rain in the desert. Water table has dropped in the last 2500 years, it needs to be filled to make the desert furtile again.

The one world order follow the ancient Babylon code, and they have been doing so for the last 2500 odd years. Study ancient Babylon you will find it on the internet. He who rules Babylon rules the world. The king of Babylon is the son of God and rules both country and religion. Who rules religion of the world there are 3 Church of England ruled by king of England, Prince Charles talks to plants not a very good future ruler of the world his sons too young. Orthodox church no king of Greece royal heir to the throne of Greece married Queen Elizabeth of England his name is Prince Phyllip. Then you have Roman Catholic Church run by the Pope. Roman Catholic Church formed by Roman emperor who was influenced by Babylonean courtiers.

Everytime the Pope visits with leaders from countries they shake hands. Photos of Pope shaking hands with leaders from around the world seen in every newspaper and news channel on t.v. Look at hand shake carefully it is the secret handshake of the one world order. If you think that there is war in Palestine think again because both the leaders from both Palestine and Israel use same secret hand shake. Then again so have all the presidents of USA for the last 30 odd years.

What is next plan, war in asia to cover up the next blowing of the trench in Sumartra. Indonnesia is in the way of the ocean currents.

[resized images - nygdan]

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Everytime the Pope visits with leaders from countries they shake hands. Photos of Pope shaking hands with leaders from around the world seen in every newspaper and news channel on t.v. Look at hand shake carefully it is the secret handshake of the one world order. If you think that there is war in Palestine think again because both the leaders from both Palestine and Israel use same secret hand shake. Then again so have all the presidents of USA for the last 30 odd years.

I actually spent the time looking at videos of both recent Popes, to check this out.

I just didn't see anything at all to suggest a secret hand-shake. There was a lot of hand-shaking, don't get me wrong. But if that's meant to represent a "secret hand-shake", it'd be a lousy secret, wouldn't it?

Even if it was happening...which, sorry, I just didn't see it happening at all. I saw a lot of hand-shaking, hand-patting, shoulder-touching and - this made me smile actually - looks of boredom that were not all that infrequent (then again I'd think meeting the same dignitaries and world leaders over and over would become somewhat less stimulating over time).

Fwiw, there's been more recent (and much bigger) conflict in Palestine since the 1940s. It wasn't caused by secret hand-shakes, or NWO agendas.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe Alexander the Great meant that because Babylon was a super power at that time (I think) they technically ruled the world. Just like the President of the United States which is considered the top super power.

Anyway about the rain in Iraq, it snowed in the desert in the first Gulf war. It's in Chris Ryan's book "The one that got away". And people have been ranting on about global warming for a long time now. There's a whole forum board about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have those maps already it is the ones that go inbetween 2003 and 2005 that I am looking for.

What sources did you check that failed to present them? What oceanographic institutes did you check with???

in this case you will see that the Sahara desert is not shifting it is relocating to the USA

None of those maps show whats going on on the land masses, they only show ocean data. The black one shows topography. The middle one shows that there is a cooling "anomoly" around the west coast of the US. Its newer than the top one. The Top one shows a warming anomoly for that day. Taken together (which is stupid to do anyway) they show a cooling trend for the waters around the US, not a warming trend, and trying to connect the data like that is a very bad idea in the first place. IOW, none of this data shows that the center of the US is undergoing extreme desertification and that the process is reversing in africa and the middle east. None of it shows that removing sumatra will magically make it rain a lot in iraq, and none of it shows that the tsunami had any affect.

no readings just sudden earthquake.

There is no ability to predict even massive earthquakes. Please present a detailed analysis of seismograph readings that indicate that the tsunami generator was not an earthquake.

Am I saying earthquake was bomb yes, so why put bomb on fault line for what reason.

You can not trigger earthquakes by putting 'bombs' on 'faultlines'. Please do some research into tectonics.

He who rules Babylon rules the world

No one that has ever ruled babylon has ever ruled the world. The only people that ever ruled a significant portion of the world and also ruled babylon were the persians, for a short time, and alexander, for a few years, and you might as well include the Ottoman Turks, even tho Babylon didn't exist when they ruled that area. No-one that has ever ruled babylon has ever ruled the world, or even, say, a quarter of it.

Roman Catholic Church formed by Roman emperor who was influenced by Babylonean courtiers.

The roman catholic church was not formed by any roman emperor and for most of the time that there was a big bishop in rome and the roman empire, there wasn't a Roman Catholic Church. The bishop of rome was greek orthodox for the most part while there was a roman empire in the west.

Look at hand shake carefully it is the secret handshake of the one world order

Demonstrate that the handshake is unusual.

Then again so have all the presidents of USA for the last 30 odd years.

I think you are thinking of just a regular handshake.

Indonnesia is in the way of the ocean currents.

Are you already retratcing your 'august 29th' date??

mashup
Maybe Alexander the Great meant that because Babylon was a super power at that time

I'd like to see a citation that alexander said this in the first place. But he probably said the that ruler of babylon is king of the world because he ruled babylon and wanted ot be kind of the world.

Anyway about the rain in Iraq, it snowed in the desert in the first Gulf war.

Not only that, but the island of sumatra does not 'block' wet air that would otherwise cause lots of rain in iraq. And the idea that iraq used to be very green contradicts the idea that sumatra made it desert, since sumatra has allways been there. Certainly no evidence has been presented to support this bizzare claim about sumatra and rain in iraq. Let alone the ludicrous assertion that man-made bombs can trigger crustal faults to have massive eartquakes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join