It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Varginha Case - In-Depth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Even with their super advanced technology, these UFO's still manage to crash once and awhile.
The occupants always end up in a lab somewhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gazrok wrote: "Also, many of the witnesses have been anonymous, so that too is worrisome."

I'm more concerned about the not-so anonymous. In the documentary there was a blanket statement of how doctors and nurses saw one of the creatures. If this were a hoax, and if I were a doctor on that shift, to save my credibility I would've run straight to a reporter to say, Hey, I didn't see anything and nothing weird was brought in that night.

As far as my googling goes I can't find anyone who came forward to say this was a hoax.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Sorry not buying it. Too much hype...how many people saw this? Not one person could snap a picture?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Video of the Vaginha Incident on YouTube:

And this reminded me of another sighting in Corio Bay

www.ufo-videos.dk...

You see a similar movement of the object that I find very interesting, and under control somehow.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Squiip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Pretty sure this is real. Very interesting read.

Even though half the links are broken now

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah but I am in the process of collecting em atm.
These should be working

Wall Street Journal, July 12, 1996. Press release from Matt Moffett Staff Reporter: Tale of Stinky Extraterrestrials Stirs Up UFO Crowd in Brazil
www.anomalies.net...

Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

One of the physicians who treated the deceased policeman after the capture and contact with the ET of Varginha has disclosed new revelations. www.rense.com...

The Varginha, Brazil Entity: ufocasebook.com...

Varginha Press release by A.J. Gevaerd (June 12th, 1996): www.v-j-enterprises.com...

A.J. Gevaerd: www.ufoevidence.org...

Varginha ET case - THE WHOLE STORY updated, by THE UFOLOGISTS: www.mnmufon.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am collecting all the interesting UFO videos I can find on-line, mostly You Tube.
I have been interested in this subject since I was a kid only 12 years old, having my first UFO sighting.
And from that moment I was an addict

I got tired of all the good videos that I found on-line kept disappearing, so I decided to collect them, I hope you like my library of serious UFO videos, and any comments are welcome
www.ufo-videos.dk...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I ran across this incident at Top Documentaries.com and followed it here. I hope someone is still monitoring this thread as it's the only place I can think of to post this question about the incident.

In all the articles and videos about this I see no mention of anyone finding any part of the crashed craft these beings were said to have come from. Merely the notice from NORAD to the Brazilian authorites that an unidentifed craft was about to impact in their country. Has anyone read an account of these beings' craft?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
an excellent work Gaz but unfortunately half the links are not working

As in other threads as well unfortunately

Did the brazilian files for this case ever surface?I remember A.J gevaera or something the brazilian ufologist was on the case and had almost gotten his hands on them

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
sorry for the double post

i believe this video has first witness accounts

but i dont speak portuguese ,video is in portuguese some member please help

edit on 12-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Found this video and couldn't find it on ats, still interesting...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bumping this old fascinating topic with a flurry of questions.

Corporal Marco Eli Chereze died after contact with the creature,Did he divulge anything to his family while he was in hospital?Did his family see him in the hospital?If yes what did he tell them?I assume if he saw an alien he would be excited and have told them everything.Has his family ever been interviewed?

20 years later what do we have from this case as a distillate

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Hangar 1 covered this case and they were really impressed with it.

Came across more as a disturbing example of genetic/human experimentation to me. Wouldnt be the first time.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Could be,but if i remember correctly Norad tipped brazil on the entering of the object.Both an object entering and a weird creature seen although not improbable is higly unlikely

Secondly i want to add that from what ive read on the creatures they acted weirdly,you crash on a foreign planet and you immediately run to hide and on top of that far from the crash?If it was me i would stay near the ufo just in case help from my mates came to take me.But im projecting human thought on extraterrestrial business

Lastly i hoped by now more stuff would surface on this fascinating case.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squiip

I got tired of all the good videos that I found on-line kept disappearing, so I decided to collect them, I hope you like my library of serious UFO videos, and any comments are welcome

www.ufo-videos.dk...

That's a really great idea as many videos have now been deleted and lost for good ..but your link doesn't work.

George Noorey interviewing James Fox about his new upcoming film includes the Varghina case.

See 19:11

UFO Magazine's Graham Birdsall also discusses the incident and his visit there.

See 1:02:00

edit on 21-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join