It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Theory involving Beings and Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not sure which forum to post this in, it's pretty general...

What if everything ties together. There is a God. There are Aliens. Humankind is way older than we've been told. There has been several waves of advanced technology on this planet. There is a Shadow Government. Beings from another planet or different dimension did land at a US Airforce Base and meet with people high in the Government.
Technology traded for promises or resources. What if the plan for a New World Order is true, and that there really is some kind of Space Federation, but Humans are still too primitive to be allowed into ths Federation. What if the US Government and other key European countries know this, and have known it for a long time, but cannot let the major populations know due to the fact that most people wouldn't be able to handle this kind of information.
The only way for the Planet Earth to be able to become part of this Federation, is to have it's occupants, Humans, under one Unified Nation. A United Nation, under one rule, a New World Order. Far Fetched? Maybe. Maybe Not.
The world's rulers, mainstream and shadow, know that they need to hurry up and get this going, and are willing to take great strides to acheive this (9/11).
The Government slowly has tried to make this known, ease people into this theory, as to avoid mass hysteria, keeping the Earth's occupants in a constant state of FEAR. With their storybook tale of Humankind's history all condensed into a version that's easy to teach and doesn't leave very much room for questions...
Anyone who has come too close to the truth gets shutdown. The truth is in front of us, in movies, in advertising, in the air, in archaeology...

There's so much more to fill in obviously, this just kind of all dropped into my head all in a period of seconds, my mind completely racing!

would like to add more, but wanted to hurry up and post so people who know more than i do can help tie this stuff together so we can figure things out....

fill in your thoughts please...

re-post in a better forum if needs be...

[edit on 9-8-2005 by headcheck]

[edit on 9-8-2005 by headcheck]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well what you have presented does make it simple, it is all real and that's that.

Few problems here though. You have not really defined what exactly you mean by all the various terms. Let's take for instance 'God', now if you mean some old man sitting in a chair somewhere then no, if you mean all life taken together has a sort of divine collective then yes.

If by NWO you mean a conspiracy to create an evil one world government, then no, if you mean that it would be best for us to all come together and stop fighting each other then yes.

We do know some things that cannot just be ignored, people lie for money and have created whole sets of ideas for profit. People fake UFO pictures, contact stories, and just about everything else. Some people honestly believe that a one world government is so important that any means necessary are acceptable.

Any serious study of the things you discuss has got to start with filtering out all of the falsehoods and then looking at what is left.

I know it is temping to look for an overall solution that ties everything together but I think doing so is a little harder than you think. Nice attempt though.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good reply. I think of God as possibly some kind of Superbeing, if this is something that is in existence. One of my Theories is that there is some kind of Supreme Being, who created the Universe with a "Big Bang" and that in Human history there could have been advanced beings that visited Earth, and could have easily been mistaken for Gods.
Just part of some of the things I believe are good possibilties for part of the Truth.
Like I said, there is a lot to be filled in, and you are correct, you have to try to filter through the falsehoods and disinformation. It is not going to be easy, and unfortunately, I believe that most people, if ANY, will ever figure things out.
I didn't want to take all night and try and type out everything I believe with links and get all crazy, just wanted to throw out that strange onslaught of thoughts that hit me out of nowhere....

thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If aliens were visiting earth secretly, and wanted to eventually make their presence known, who would they approach? Instead of saying to somebody 'take me to your leader', maybe they worked out for themselves (being more advanced than us) that the Rockefeller family, being one of the world's most powerful families (with a penchant for 'steering' social movements and heralding the 'New World Order'), were the people to approach. After all, the real power in this world is not in the hands of governments, but resides with the big transnational corporations.

Now, this being the case, Laurence (their roving ambassador) is doing the right thing by the aliens and polishing their public image. Next comes the announcement of their presence, which presently requires some effort to "condition" the masses for this mind-blowing revelation.

If this theory holds, a gradualist introduction to the aliens is happening right now. The process of gradualism being the form of social conditioning favored by such ruling class Rockefeller-dominated world planners as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Society and the Trilateral Commission. UFO researcher Glenn Campbell in his Groom Lake Desert Rat newsletter No. 30 proposes the following:

"Let us suppose that the UFO cover-up is real and the government is neither dumb nor nefarious... The panic associated with the War of the Worlds radio broadcast of 1938 still impressed the memories of those in power. A determination was made by competent authorities that the populace was not yet ready for the news, or perhaps that the news was not ready for them. More time was needed for experts to study the problem -- both the aliens themselves and the possible public reaction -- and to prepared a plan. This might be a very long-term plan....

"The planners devoted much attention to how the news should be released with minimal social disruption. Ideally, elements of the truth should be let out gradually over time, but how could this be done? The SGE ['special government entity'] could not publicly admit any limited alien contact without being forced to reveal it all. (Can you imagine the press of the planet demanding any less?) Like the fall of communism, once the wall cracks, it will come down all at once, with no further opportunity for information management.

"The goal of gradual release would be to acclimate the population emotionally to the form and ideas of the alien presence without triggering a total release. This can probably be done more effectively by selective fictions than by truth, because fictions can be controlled. A hoax need contain only that portion of the truth which is ready to be introduced to public. The rest can be a fabrication, just persuasive enough to get it distributed on the Fox network. Indeed, some part of the story must ultimately fall apart to assure it doesn't go too far, as the hoax must eventually be dispelled to make room for a larger truth."

taken from:
www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

If this theory holds, a gradualist introduction to the aliens is happening right now.

Okay, you have made your point succinctly and eloquently, so what then would be the next logical step in this 'gradualist introduction'? Practically everyone is aware of aliens in one form or another - be it benign aliens such as ET or malevolent aliens such as those from the aforementioned War of the Worlds. If the Government does plan on some day disclosing whatever it is they know, what steps will they take next to do so and what do you think the timeframe is?

Do you think, for example, that they will fabricate a mass, credible, widely televised UFO sighting to guage the public's current reaction? What would you do if you were them? What if you had no real hidden agenda other than to prevent panic and ensuing chaos?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
headcheck ... what a post to get us all thinking! A.T is absolutely correct when he says definitions and facts need closer examination but it is a starting point for conjecture.

Also, numerous times, I have found that thoughts ... ideas ... poems ... etc, that "come out of nowhere" are the ones I need to pay closest attention to.

Keep your mind open for more.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We certainly do need to continue to toss out ideas such as this and discuss them. Grab a bunch of facts and theories and see if they fit together or see where they might lead us.

We all have a remarkable set of instraments inside us that can find the answers if we just learn to apply them properly: our Intellect and our Intuition. Our Intellect can analyse facts and generate theories, and our Intuition can provide leaps that transend what logic can accomplish.

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
wondering if anyone has any good articles they can point me to that are relative to the "many theories tyeing together theory"...

thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

Any serious study of the things you discuss has got to start with filtering out all of the falsehoods and then looking at what is left.

I know it is temping to look for an overall solution that ties everything together but I think doing so is a little harder than you think. Nice attempt though.

A.T
(-)

I agree with that in so many ways!

I think that most people have a strong need to grasp the big picture, that they are willing to accept falsehoods.

Both sides of the fence , Debunkers and Believers , are guilty of this.

My definition of a debunker, is a person that believes no UFO is anything other than a Hallucination or a Hoax or a MisIdentification of the Prosaic. In other words Debunkers believe that they have a complete understanding of the big picture , and have to accept falsehoods or reject facts and evidence in order to maintain their beliefs. These people don't use evidence to support the Null Hypothesis that states " no UFO is anything other than a Hallucination or a Hoax or a MisIdentification of the Prosaic" , they believe it is true and are willing reject facts and evidence that are contrary to that belief.

Likewise , Believers , whether they have seen a UFO or have been convinced that the evidence does not support the Null hypothesis or simply " Want to believe", are willing to forgo evidence and facts in an attempt to grasp the big picture.
They believe almost everything including obvious and less than obvious Hoaxes and even works of fiction and often the paranormal and New Age and Traditional religious beliefs to grasp at a " Big Picture".

The truth is much less rewarding in reality.
Yes , Governments are hiding things from us.
Yes , the evidence supports the Alternative Hypothesis and more specifically the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis.
But that is really all we can know until Science takes a serious look at the ETH in the Public domain.
So it is impossible for us to know exactly what the big picture is at this point.

new topics

top topics

join